Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10290 replies to this topic

#2071 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:08 AM

I wish Bastion was on sale at Amazon too :(.

We actually consciously mixed it up that way this week. because last week we got a lot of feedback about how people were really bummed that only one game won and they were all equally good.

We'll keep rotating games you see into the mix though :) 52 weeks in a year!

Cheers,
Tony

Maybe you guys should try making the discount proportional to the votes. Say you have a total of 80% discount. If all the votes go to one game then that gets the full 80% Off, but if the games split the votes evenly, then they all get 20% Off. It would be a pretty fun tug o war to watch.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#2072 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:25 AM

My guess is the DD two-pack would probably sell the best.

#2073 joshuatly

joshuatly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

Will Amazon have a massive sales by summer time like Steam does?

#2074 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" Birthday Toaster (34)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

Oooh, now that's a good question...

[Waits for Tony's reply...]

#2075 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

I would love to see both Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum AND Sengoku "win". :D

Sengoku Review
http://www.outofeigh...oku-review.html

I sure hope that Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Platinum is DRM free too.

thx for the Sengoku review. It sounds like a poor man's Shogun 2 though lol

#2076 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Oooh, now that's a good question...

[Waits for Tony's reply...]

We've been having a major promotional event every month since January, and we'll continue that cadence :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#2077 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

I for once think Amazon weekly sale is hella massive already and put Steam to shame. I had so much fun from the Men of War purchase from last week.. and I paid only $2.50 for it.

With that in mind, I look forward to summer sale (if there is such a thing) :applause:

#2078 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:37 AM

I for once think Amazon weekly sale is hella massive already and put Steam to shame. I had so much fun from the Men of War purchase from last week.. and I paid only $2.50 for it.

With that in mind, I look forward to summer sale (if there is such a thing) :applause:

Yo segundo esto.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2079 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:56 AM

I think saying they've put Steam to shame is an exaggeration, but there have some great values on Amazon's digital side recently.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#2080 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

I think saying they've put Steam to shame is an exaggeration, but there have some great values on Amazon's digital side recently.

I'm pretty sure they meant sale-wise, which Amazon has definitely accomplished within the past months.

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#2081 smurfinaus

smurfinaus

GOGger's Unite!! :)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

Hi Tony,

In regards with Warlock Master of the Arcane - will we be able to activate this on Steam if bought from Amazon?. Or will it have a different drm?

N

#2082 metalkidz

metalkidz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:23 AM

Anyone knows if Tron Evolution is Games for Windows Live DRM or not? ( I mean you have to create a Xbox Live account to play)

#2083 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hi Tony,

In regards with Warlock Master of the Arcane - will we be able to activate this on Steam if bought from Amazon?. Or will it have a different drm?

N

Checking on this.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#2084 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

Hi Tony,

N

Yep it will activate on Steam :).
Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#2085 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

Well, now I'm not so sure that DD deal will be a good seller since it's in the new Indie Royale bundle~

#2086 joker______

joker______

Careful...Icarus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:57 PM

noob question but i was wondering how do you activate Deus Ex on Steam?
Posted Image

#2087 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

On the Steam client menu select 'Games' (top bar area) and then 'Activate a Product on Steam.' You'll be prompted to enter the key.

#2088 joker______

joker______

Careful...Icarus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

thank you Mooby,i appreciate it sir.
Posted Image

#2089 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:20 PM

You've got to be kidding me. Augmented is $7.99. I have $7.16 in my account. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#2090 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

On the Steam vs Amazon sales I think it's just different strategies between the two. While I like the big Steam sales where like 99% of the store is on sale they are very infrequent and it also makes it difficult to choose what to get sometimes since it's all or nothing until the next sale.

It's kind of nice to have sales spread out over smaller but more frequent sales so that you can buy a bit at a time and not have to empty your wallet all at once.

#2091 joker______

joker______

Careful...Icarus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

Tony, do you think Deus Ex The Missing Link DLC will be part of a sale anytime soon? Thanks.
Posted Image

#2092 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Tony,

Not sure if this has been brought up before but any chance you will be getting Torchlight, Skyrim or Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion anytime soon. I prefer buying from Amazon over Steam if I am paying retail price, so if you have any news I would rather hold off and wait for your version to hit the market.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in here,

Semper Fi :D

Shrowd

p.s. I know the answer is still a no, but will always be holding out hope for a Blood Bowl Legendary Edition sale. Focus Home Interactive needs to give in to my being stingy on a certain price point for that game

#2093 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

Well, now I'm not so sure that DD deal will be a good seller since it's in the new Indie Royale bundle~

Yeah, I'm sure sales will be affected.. but I'd bet people will still buy the 2 pack to gift to friends (it's really the type of game you'd play with friends anyway) considering it's technically cheaper and they get 2 copies.

#2094 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

That and it's the IGN Prime free game of the month.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2095 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

I feel like something in the universe wants me to get Darksiders on PC, even though i went through 100% of the game on PS3. That and its been on sale almost every other week.

Also i could of sworn i saw something in this thread about the elder scrolls series being on sale soon through amazon.

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#2096 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:11 PM

I feel like something in the universe wants me to get Darksiders on PC, even though i went through 100% of the game on PS3. That and its been on sale almost every other week.

Also i could of sworn i saw something in this thread about the elder scrolls series being on sale soon through amazon.

I think Tony mentioned earlier he was working with Bethesda to try to carry their games, but I don't think that will be in the immediate future and I don't think they will go on sale right away either.

#2097 thegreatest

thegreatest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

Grabbed Darksiders. :D

Any idea on next week's sales yet? I may have missed it if you already said what they were.

#2098 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Grabbed Darksiders. :D

Any idea on next week's sales yet? I may have missed it if you already said what they were.

Next weeks sales are going to be oh so fine. Double fine, you might say. With Psychonauts being 1.99 for one day and a Double Fine complete pack. Also, last week's weekly vote winner should be going live tonight or tomorrow.

Wait, is double fine next week? Or is it something else? Maybe it's the dungeon defenders sale?

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 03 May 2012 - 09:54 PM.

#2099 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

Man, I feel bad for ya Tony. A day or so after you announce the Dungeon Defenders deal, it not only shows up in an indie bundle, but is also free for IGN Prime members. Worst timing ever, hah
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#2100 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

Next weeks sales are going to be oh so fine. Double fine, you might say. With Psychonauts being 1.99 for one day and a Double Fine complete pack. Also, last week's weekly vote winner should be going live tonight or tomorrow.

Wait, is double fine next week? Or is it something else? Maybe it's the dungeon defenders sale?

I think its all part of the May event?