(PC) Square Enix Week on Nuuvem: Deus Ex HR, Dungeon Siege III $8.51 USD + More!

LCAWC

CAGiversary!
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/square-enix-week

Square Enix Week Sale until 03/23/12

Deus Ex: Human Revolution $8.51 USD (Steamworks)
Dungeon Siege III $8.51 USD (Steamworks)
Just Cause 2 $8.51 USD (Steamworks)
Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light $9.65 USD (Steamworks)
Supreme Commander 2 $9.65 USD
Battlestations: Pacific $9.08 USD
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days $9.08 USD (Steamworks)
Legacy of Kain: Defiance $8.51 USD
Championship Manager 5 $8.51 USD

Please keep in mind that Nuuvem is a Brazilian site so their prices will be in Brazilian Real, but the above prices are correct conversions to USD as of March 16th, 2012. They accept Paypal, which I've used on their site, so I recommend using that. Also I don't speak a word of Portuguese but I have been able to traverse their site just fine, but if anyone needs any help just ask. I've purchased Deus Ex HR, Shogun Total War 2, Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and other games from them over the past couple of months and haven't had any problems with activating Steam games using their keys on my American account. Virtually all PC games are programmed in English first and then translated to EFIGS afterward, so while I can't guarantee it for every game Nuuvem offers, I would say it's safe to say that you shouldn't get stuck with a game without an English language option or already on by default.

That being said, the Deus Ex and Dungeon Siege prices stuck out most for me. I already have Deus Ex HR but I don't have Dungeon Siege III and that appears to be the lowest price I've seen for it in quite some time, even better than GMG's deal on it just earlier this week, I think. The other games I want to say I've seen cheaper on Amazon and Steam before, but some may be a good deal still.

bread's done
Back