Antivirus keeps blocking URLs whenever I enter any thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:02 AM

Not sure why, but my ESET keeps blocking links (gives me the blocked URL popup) when I enter nearly any thread. Theres a couple that have popped up, but I wasn't able to write them down. I'll just list the ones I was able to see, and keep updating the thread if I see more. Is there any reason these links are showing up in various threads?

Blocked URLs:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$/fifa
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$/qwertyui
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$/deals

UPDATE:

More popped up:

ehgbz.co.cc/wattt

Edited by DOMINATOR912, 18 March 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#2 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

My first thought was signature files but those links seem weird. Is it possible you already have a virus on your machine?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

My first thought was signature files but those links seem weird. Is it possible you already have a virus on your machine?

No, I run weekly scans and I only get the popups when I enter threads on CAG. Doesn't happen on every thread, but maybe 1 out of every 5 I view. Also, it typically happens in the Video Game Deals section, haven't really noticed it in other parts of the forums. It's been happening for at least 3 days.

#4 MrPiggles

MrPiggles

Better Call Saul

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:38 AM

I tried all those links myself in a sandboxed google chrome, and they all redirect to a blank image on postimage.org

#5 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

Added the URLs in the OP to our word censor