Amazon.ca PS Vita $200 + shipping 3rd party seller with good feedback

[quote name='DMPugh']Wow, shipping is only 5 bucks.

....Huh. Think I might have to do this![/QUOTE]

And no GST/HST! That's a major point.

Yeah, very true....my only worry is if the unit shows up defective. The seller hasn't listed a return policy.

But shit is this ever tempting...

[quote name='DMPugh']Yeah, very true....my only worry is if the unit shows up defective. The seller hasn't listed a return policy.

But shit is this ever tempting...[/QUOTE]

I messaged them via Amazon asking about defective units, or DOA ones.

If any customer has any issue they are more then welcome to return it to me within 30 days as long as the serial number matches and its in the same condition i sent the product in i will replace it. These units are not defective or used so there should be no issue. I buy all my itmes wholesale and that is how i can give such a great deal

I call BS on them getting them "wholesale" so they can sell at good deals. I would doubt that even the large retailers can buy the hardware for much less than the full price. I'm guessing by wholesale he means they fell off the back of the truck *wink*wink*

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'd be paranoid about whether it had a screen defect or something. Cool deal though.[/QUOTE]

Well if it does, I'm simply going to return it. I'll let you all know how this goes when it arrives.

Received this today:

"Hello,

We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of CDN$ 205.54 for your Order 702-8818767-7388267 from Sydney Liquidation Market.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: PS Vita Hardware Wi-Fi
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B003O6EATE
Reason for refund: Order cancelled by merchant

Here's a detailed breakdown of your refund:

Item Refund: CDN$ 200.00
Shipping Refund: CDN$ 5.54

Notes: The company POSTNET that i have contractred as my shipper has not shipped any of my items in the past two weeks and has ceased operations without returning any of my packages. I therefore have no other option but to refund this order."

Lovely. Figured it was too good to be true.

You know what would have been nice? Some communication throughout all of this. I was given a SHIPPED notice the day after I ordered, only to find out almost a week later that that wasn't the case.

[quote name='DMPugh']Received this today:

"Hello,

We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of CDN$ 205.54 for your Order 702-8818767-7388267 from Sydney Liquidation Market.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: PS Vita Hardware Wi-Fi
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B003O6EATE
Reason for refund: Order cancelled by merchant

Here's a detailed breakdown of your refund:

Item Refund: CDN$ 200.00
Shipping Refund: CDN$ 5.54

Notes: The company POSTNET that i have contractred as my shipper has not shipped any of my items in the past two weeks and has ceased operations without returning any of my packages. I therefore have no other option but to refund this order."

Lovely. Figured it was too good to be true.

You know what would have been nice? Some communication throughout all of this. I was given a SHIPPED notice the day after I ordered, only to find out almost a week later that that wasn't the case.[/QUOTE]

Sounded too good to be true. I wonder how much the Vita is to buy directly from Sony if you're a wholesaler.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Weird, glad you got your money back. If it was a scam you wouldn't have, maybe that guy's shipper really ripped him off.[/QUOTE]

The only problem is it shouldn't have been marked as shipped.

It pisses me off when people do that on eBay. I buy something and like a few hours later on a Sunday night I get an e-mail that my item is on my way. :roll:

Yeah the seller is getting hammered with poor feedback, with many people pissed about how it was marked as shipped when it really wasn't.

[quote name='DMPugh']Yeah the seller is getting hammered with poor feedback, with many people pissed about how it was marked as shipped when it really wasn't.[/QUOTE]

Well it only makes sense. It made the whole thing sound shady.

[quote name='AftComet']I wonder how much the Vita is to buy directly from Sony if you're a wholesaler.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same price its sold!

[quote name='Skullz_69']Pretty much the same price its sold![/QUOTE]

Well then the $199 selling price was unrealistic. Unless they're stolen of course.

[quote name='AftComet']Well then the $199 selling price was unrealistic. Unless they're stolen of course.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much

bread's done
Back