My trash can be your treasure...uh lowball is OVER! Invoices tomorrow afternoon!

tiggerkiddo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
So you think you can catch them all?!
v7ukn9.png

START DATE: 3/25/12
END DATE: 4/3/12 (Around 2100 MST)
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, AP, MO

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

8. Shipping is 3 bucks, plus 1.50 for each additional item. DC with each shipment. If shipping comes out a bit cheaper, amount will be refunded to you.

Grading (A being real good, B being good with some imperfections, C not so good and anything below that is garbage and won't be included)

Games

Microsoft 360/Xbox
Street Fighter vs. Tekken (A)-AcrexP $30
King of Fighters XIII (A)-w00pr $24
Dead or Alive Ultimate 2 (B)-clonesniper666 $4
Virtual Fighter 5 (B)-Montymonster $2

Sony PS2/PS1

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (B)-
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS1) (B)-Tom Jane $11
Dragon Quest VIII (B)-clonesniper666 $5

Nintendo
Mario Kart 7 (A)-The Lord of Awesome $20
Resident Evil Remake (C)-strikeratt $5
Sonic Advance 3 (B)-BreakX50 $5
Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA Complete) (A)-sm04as $11
Super Mario Advance 3 (C)-Tom Jane $2
Donkey Kong Land 2 Gameboy (Complete) (B)-strikeratt $6
Perfect Dark (GBC) (C)-Wchillinman $1
Super Mario Bros Deluxe (A)-montymonster $10
Pokemon Crystal (Battery no good) (C)-sm04as $3
Super Smash Brothers Melee (C)-strikeratt $11

Sega (Poor poor Sega)
Plasma Sword (Dreamcast) (B)-kitlink $5

Books:
Super Mario Advance (Prima) (B)-sm04as $1
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (B)-
SimpRgr8 $1
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (C)-
Chaos Legion (A)-
Final Fantasy X (B)
-strikeratt $2
Final Fantasy X-2 (B)-laothan $2
Final Fantasy IV Advance (Nintendo Power) (B)-Tom Jane $5
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Sticker Collection (A)-Wchillinman $3
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Nintendo Power) (A)-sm04as $3
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire (Nintendo Power) (B)-BreakX50 $10
Bowser's Inside Story (A)-scott_matthews $1
Top Secret Passwords (B)-sm04as $2
World of Warcraft Atlas
(B)-drjones $3
Star Ocean: The First Departure (B)-Rysenkari $2
The Lego Book (A)-Wchillinman $5
Lego Ninjago Brickmaster book (C)-BLink $2
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe (B)-SimpRgr8 $1
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (B)-SimpRgr8 $1
Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles (B)-
Neverwinter Nights: Official Adventure Guide (B)-Setherial $4
Link's Awakening (B)-Tom Jane $15
Jak and Daxter (A)-SimpRgr8 $1
Lego Castle Brickmaster book (A)-BLink $2
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Hardcover (A)-strikeratt $5
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (A)-sm04as $1
Metroid Fusion (B)-BLink $1
Final Fantasy V (A)-laothan $8

Music:
Michael Jackson Dangerous (B)-Wchillinman $1
King of Fighters 2003 soundtrack (A)-The Lord of Awesome $1

Other:
Sonic 15 Anniversary figure (A)-therealdanhill $2
Selphie Extra Soldiers figure (A)-Wchillinman $3
Final Fantasy X wallet (A)-clonesniper666 $5
Gameboy plastic cases (A)-sm04as $2

Kotone-xD.png

End of the lowball? Well...no. There will be more things added...the questions is, how will I sweeten the pot?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AugustAPC']I'll bid. Probably.

Also... those games are your "trash"? Good God. I don't think I'm worthy of seeing your treasure.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Same exact thing I was thinking. That's some very nice "trash" you have there tiggerkiddo. :lol: I see some things I'll be interested in bidding on.

lol, maybe trash wasn't the right word...but I want to get rid of the items so maybe it is!

And my 'treasure' would be my growing list of CIB SNES games, various RPG's and fighters...along with all the Lego...=p

I thought I had more guides I'd let go...they might be hiding elsewhere...but I did add some more guides! If there is interest, I may put up my copy of my NP Link's Awakening guide. Otherwise, I'll keep it.

I'd love to make a bid on some of your old NP guides if you have them. Also if you can dig up a Star Ocean Second Evolution guide, I'd have to lube up my wallet.

[quote name='AugustAPC']o_o fighting fan getting rid of KoFXIII? Does nawt compute.[/QUOTE]

Shame my 360 doesn't like the disc...=(
Game works, just not on my 360. I figure I'll just pick it up for the PS3 since I'll be buying that soon.

Anyways, added pics of some stuff. The PS2 stuff may not be here at the start of the lowball but I'll try to make sure I get it in there in time for people to get some bids in!

Yes it includes that book. All the corners are a little dinted but it's still in pretty good condition (Aka been sitting on my shelf, looking pretty!)

May have to take a hard look and see if I'm up for parting with some guides I like but really don't look at (Metroid Fusion, I'm looking at you)

Sadly I think it's missing like half the pieces and the red ninja (Skeleton guy is there). I might throw up my other Lego Brickmaster book (Castle) which looks to have all the pieces.

Also to be added to the list:

Hardbook Cover Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days guide
Metroid Fusion NP Guide
Sonic Archives Vol 15

Might be more, I will think it over.

The PS2 games will be added to the lowball on Sunday/Monday.

EDIT: Would anyone be interested if I offered up Mario Kart 7 too? Maybe I might put up my Final Fantasy V guide as well...decisions, decisions...

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']EDIT: Would anyone be interested if I offered up Mario Kart 7 too? Maybe I might put up my Final Fantasy V guide as well...decisions, decisions...[/QUOTE]

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Looks like I'll start this on Sunday evening instead.[/QUOTE]
But I want to low the ball now~! D:

Sorry, haha.

Hopefully the addition of Pokemon Crystal, Super Mario Advance 3 and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe will smooth the pain over!

EDIT: Sadly the battery isn't any good in the Pokemon Crystal game. Sooo I'll decide what to do with it. Might throw it up there anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so I'm STILL waiting on those PS2 games so I'll just start the lowball now and add those games in when I get them. And maybe anything else I think should be added. Any questions, just ask!

Street Fighter X Tekken-$5
King of Fighters XIII-$2
Donkey Kong Land 2-$1
Perfect Dark-$1
Plasma Sword-$1
Pokemon HeartGold/SilverSoul Sticker Collection-$1
Selphie Extra Soldier Figure-$1

Just something I noticed, the picture for Dead or Alive Ultimate 2 links to Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

[quote name='Tsel']Just something I noticed, the picture for Dead or Alive Ultimate 2 links to Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.[/QUOTE]
I saw that, too. If you click the 2 it is the correct picture.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']End of the lowball? Well...no. There will be more things added...the questions is, how will I sweeten the pot?[/QUOTE]

Aside from adding me to the lowball, I think your best option would be to add MOAR FIGHTERS!

Hmm there are more fighters...maybe SSBM, Soul Calibur 2, NGBC annnnd yea that's it.

Thread will be updated before I go to sleep this morning.

bread's done
Back