Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kromis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Redempti...HBE6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332055575&sr=8-1

Amazon's deal of the week has it on sale for $29.99. For those of you who didn't get in on the $19.99 DOTD @ Best Buy during the holidays last year (like me), now's a good time to pick it up.

I already bought it for $29.99 during Amazon's Black Friday "sale" and it's still sealed :cry:

EDIT: It looks like it hasn't started yet but it's on their Deal of the Week page so...

EDIT 2: Sorry folks, looks like they took the deal off their DOTW page. Sorry to have misled you all. Damn you Amazon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this as part of my collection, but I'm still waiting for a 20-ish drop. If I had 30 in Amazon gift cards I'd swoop it up though.

This has been $29.99 at Best Buy a few times. I picked it up at Best Buy when they had it for $19.99 as a Deal of the Day during the holidays.

I can understand the sentiment of wanting it to drop more, but if this is a game you actually want to play then $30 is a very good value for what you get.

I got it for $30 from BB a couple months ago, whenever they had that and LA Noire Complete for $30 each. Still a good deal. I'm playing through RDR right now, still only on the main story, haven't even touched Undead Nightmare. It's up there in my favorite games ever for sure. This game would've been perfect if they used a tweaked Fallout 3 engine. VATS = better than Dead Eye. But this game is pretty awesome how it is.

Yeah, this game is easily worth every penny.
I don't even LIKE westerns, and this game shot right up to one of my top 2 or 3 favorites of all time. I'm at about 30 hrs and I still have a ton of things left to do in the main game, and I've barely touched Undead Nightmare.
I'd stick with the GOTY though, over the Vanilla. Worth it to have everything together in one package. You'll be set for a good long time.
The GOTY strategy guide is a pretty nice companion to this as well. It's not nescessary to figure out the game, it's just good reading.

[quote name='Linkgx1']I have vanilla but no dlc....is this worth it?[/QUOTE]

If you already have the original game, I don't think it's worth it. I think you can get Undead Nightmare for pretty cheap used at some places. Unless you really want all the pre-order goodies as well, you should pass on this....unless it hits $19.99 :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back