• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1727 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Sale ends 11/3/2012 <--- Click this link for list of sale titles and prices.

Reward Zone Gamers Club Unlocked Pre-Owned offers.

• Bonus 10% off all pre-owned games.
  • October 2012 @gamer magazine coupon: $10 off any pre-owned game $29.99+. *in-store only*
You cannot stack pre-owned coupons from @gamer with B2G1 deals.

Edited by htz, 21 October 2012 - 05:23 AM.

#2 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

Decent prices for SCC, WAW, and MGS rest are meh

BB is really trying to push the preowned tradesins/sales

#3 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

Decent prices for SCC, WAW, and MGS rest are meh

They should add Catherine to that list. I'd gladly use my coupon on that. ;) complete with Catherine on the cover. Not the alt version.

#4 Armads

Armads

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

Amazing deal on Infamous 2. One of my favorite games this gen.

#5 Nilbog

Nilbog

is Goblin backwards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

Infamous 2 isn't on sale...

#6 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

Just an fyi. If anyones planning on getting MGS4 because of Metal Gear Online, be warned the game is shutting down in less than 3 months
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 yesidoknow

yesidoknow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

Just an fyi. If anyones planning on getting MGS4 because of Metal Gear Online, be warned the game is shutting down in less than 3 months

I got the game 2 years ago and have yet been able to get online with it. THe updates would never install. :wall:

#8 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

Hmmm... MLB11 is in stock used near me according to the site. I have MLB10 The SHow that I paid $10 for over a year ago that trades in for $4, so $4.40 after boost. Which would make MLB11 $3.60 plus tax.

Is it worth it to upgrade for that small of a price or should I just stay with MLB 10? I don't really play it, I think I played it once or twice since I got it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#9 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hmmm... MLB11 is in stock used near me according to the site. I have MLB10 The SHow that I paid $10 for over a year ago that trades in for $4, so $4.40 after boost. Which would make MLB11 $3.60 plus tax.

Is it worth it to upgrade for that small of a price or should I just stay with MLB 10? I don't really play it, I think I played it once or twice since I got it.

Why spend any money to 'upgrade' if it's a game you're not interested in playing?

#10 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

Because it's such a minimal amount and I have a large amount of credit at Best Buy. Granted if the changed from 10 to 11 were minimal and only for die-hard fans of the series/sports games then I can pass. But if they are substantial where it fixes issues or adds new modes or something along those lines $4 is not that much to pay for an upgrade.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#11 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Because it's such a minimal amount and I have a large amount of credit at Best Buy. Granted if the changed from 10 to 11 were minimal and only for die-hard fans of the series/sports games then I can pass. But if they are substantial where it fixes issues or adds new modes or something along those lines $4 is not that much to pay for an upgrade.

I found 11 better then 10. Plus if you have move, the Home Run Derby mode can be great fun with friends.

Though I'm actually more interested in The Show 12 when it gets cheap as I think you can use Move all the time

#12 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

DW games only drop to the prices they should be when their superior sequels come out. I hate that franchise and I hate the pile of DW games I keep buying because I can't stop.

To that end, good price on Strikeforce if you have the bad taste to be stuck on Koei but there are better Koei warriors games now. Good price on Conviction but since it's down to Ubi clearance tier at $20 new there's a good chance you can get it new. It doesn't have an online pass though, I don't think, and any BB SC3000K reward codes just unlock the rifle six levels earlier. You will NEVER USE THAT RIFLE so who cares.

WaW price is good too
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#13 jdb230

jdb230

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

If anyone is planning on purchasing one of the 12.99-17.99 games and has the 10 off $19.99 pre-owned coupon, you should try to use it on one of these games. If you get a cashier to at least try to scan it to see if it works. It might, because with the 10% gcu discount, when you buy used games that are on sale, you get the 10% off from the regular price, so perhaps the the magazine coupons will work the same way. Don't think its worth to try on the 9.99 games as it would essentially make them free.

#14 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

they need to too many stores have weak selections it's gonna take them awhile to get a stock like GS so they gotta keep their foot on the pedal.

Edited by Enuf, 18 March 2012 - 07:08 PM.

#15 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

I found 11 better then 10. Plus if you have move, the Home Run Derby mode can be great fun with friends.

Though I'm actually more interested in The Show 12 when it gets cheap as I think you can use Move all the time

The Show is one of the few games that really gets better every year. 11 is very good and better than 10. I am waiting for the first decent deal on 12 and I am going to snatch it up. Probably the next GS B2G1 will be when I make my jump up.

#16 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

Updated OP with this week's deals.

#17 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

According to the website, Forza 4 is on sale for $35 or $21.50 after coupon and unlocked, and Gears 3 and Just Dance 3 for 360 are on sale for $30 or $17 after coupon are unlocked.

#18 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

According to the website, Forza 4 is on sale for $35 or $21.50 after coupon and unlocked, and Gears 3 and Just Dance 3 for 360 are on sale for $30 or $17 after coupon are unlocked.

I don't post $25+ used games. In the Jan/Feb issue of @gamer there was a $20 off pre-owned coupon for gears of war 3. As for Forza 4 and Just Dance 3, I don't think its worth the trouble of finding them in store and better deals can be found online for those used.

#19 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

FIgured around 20 or under for the first two was pretty good so I just threw it out there. Better than 21.50 for Forza 4? Wow, thought it was still higher than that. I'd try to find a new copy anyway to get the free downloads if it was me though.

#20 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

In for dead island :D can finally use my coupon , almost bought the frys copy

#21 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

Yeah, I'm probably in for Dead Island as well. It didn't have an online pass or free content download when bought new did it? It's either this or I'll get Forza 3 or Mafia 2 if I can find a greatest hits version which had extra content on the discs.

#22 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

Dead Island does not have an online pass. So $8 dead island is a very good deal for those who can find them in store.:)

#23 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hmmm lets see if it rings up for $5

#24 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

Dead Island does not have an online pass. So $8 dead island is a very good deal for those who can find them in store.:)

Cool, thanks.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#25 jonathanp

jonathanp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Wow.. I've been looking to get Uncharted and Uncharted 2 on the cheap. Gears, Borderlands, Dead Island, Vanquish and Time Crisis are nice bonuses as well.

#26 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Wish they had Dead Island within 30 miles here, was tempted when it was $12 used, even more tempted when it's $8. Anybody know if you call a local store if they could transfer it from a nearby store?

#27 Kyden139

Kyden139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hmmm lets see if it rings up for $5

Assuming you meant Dead Island, yes it does. :D (though its actually $5.50)

#28 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Anybody play Socom 4 with the Sharpshooter? If so how was it. I picked up the PS Move Mayhem Bundle from Best Buy for $60 awhile back and have always been interested in picking up this game now that I have the sharpshooter.
Posted Image

#29 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

It's decent, I personally like how killzone 3 played better than I did socom 3

#30 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

Seeing the present inventory at my local BB, scoring Dead Island would be impossible, thanks OP.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png