:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#1653 TaiTheGai

TaiTheGai

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

Weird.. it's not doing the B2G1 action in my cart..

#1654 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Weird.. it's not doing the B2G1 action in my cart..

not working for me either, doesnt say anything on the product page about buy2 get 1, but then it shows up at checkout in the box under the price, but it never takes the price off of any of the games.

#1655 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:16 AM

Well I was able to do 4 orders so it is working for me.

#1656 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:24 AM

yeah it's been on for an hour 20 minutes now.

I'm done... man chicken in a biscuit is like the crack of salty crackers.

Edited by Toss, 16 September 2012 - 06:36 AM.

...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#1657 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

If I had 3 $10 off $29.99 PO games @gamer coupons, can I stack them with this promo. Probably not but who knows

Why do you hypothetically have three?

#1658 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

I didnt mean to say it in a hypothetical way but I have mine, my brothers and a friends coupons who didn't use it

Ah gotcha.

#1659 ghostman123

ghostman123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:26 PM

Can someone explain how the B2G1 free promotion works? If I buy one game for $25 and another for $10 would I be able to get another game in between those two or would it have to be the same price as the cheapest one purchased?

#1660 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

Can someone explain how the B2G1 free promotion works? If I buy one game for $25 and another for $10 would I be able to get another game in between those two or would it have to be the same price as the cheapest one purchased?

You can buy ANY 3 games you want, but the cheapest WILL always be the free one.

#1661 davisdj

davisdj

CAG for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

If I had 3 $10 off $29.99 PO games @gamer coupons, can I stack them with this promo. Probably not but who knows

Actually that is a good question. Has anyone tried using multiple coupons like that & have it work?

Check out my trade list please.

Join Bing Rewards, earn free rewards & I'll earn some as well. Thanks.

#1662 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

Actually that is a good question. Has anyone tried using multiple coupons like that & have it work?

No. Best Buy considers that "double dipping." The coupons are good on sale prices, but not with other offers (including price match).

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#1663 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

Not a good question at all. It's called double dipping, computer won't allow it

#1664 davisdj

davisdj

CAG for life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

Not a good question at all. It's called double dipping, computer won't allow it

Actually, it was a good question because when I stopped by BB I tried it & they did it. Probably ymmv, maybe they just did it because I spend so much there, but I got it done. :D

Edit - I only used 2 though of course & done @ BB Watertown, MA

Check out my trade list please.

Join Bing Rewards, earn free rewards & I'll earn some as well. Thanks.

#1665 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

Burnout Paradise on PS3 is $4.99 at Best Buy and trades in for $5 at GS. I heard the Left 4 Dead games too, but no store around here has them.

#1666 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

Actually, it was a good question because when I stopped by BB I tried it & they did it. Probably ymmv, maybe they just did it because I spend so much there, but I got it done. :D

Edit - I only used 2 though of course & done @ BB Watertown, MA

Sorry still a dumb question because YMMV is YMMV.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1667 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

Out topic, but does anyone know if Red Dead is coming to PS+ as free game? Know Europe got it, but not US. If not might get that used while on sale and something else for promo.

#1668 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:56 PM

Sorry still a dumb question because YMMV is YMMV.

This is VERY YMMV. The system won't allow it and the only way to do it is they either don't use the coupons and just do a PM or they don't do the b2g1 and just mark the cheapest down to 0. Either way it's very easily tracked in their system and whoever is doing it can get in trouble.

#1669 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Out topic, but does anyone know if Red Dead is coming to PS+ as free game? Know Europe got it, but not US. If not might get that used while on sale and something else for promo.

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing what we'll see here in NA.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#1670 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing what we'll see here in NA.

The SCEE PS+ is killing it with their game selection meanwhile SCEA keeps handing out crap games month after month. Europe also gets a 25% discount on PS+ renewal while North America does not. This bs is really starting to annoy me.

#1671 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

Borderlands was good, but yeah Europe gets way better games. Dead Space, Red Dead, etc while we get Scott Pilgrim and Bloodrayne wtf.

#1672 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

I been trying to flip my Best Buy credit to Gamestop credit. I just ordered Spiderman Web of Shadows and Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise on the 360 and Red Dead Redemption PS3 for $27.10 all together shipped. The base price of those trade-in according the the TIV topic should be $29. I should get bonus 50% because of a coupon though.

#1673 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:12 PM

I been trying to flip my Best Buy credit to Gamestop credit. I just ordered Spiderman Web of Shadows and Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise on the 360 and Red Dead Redemption PS3 for $27.10 all together shipped. The base price of those trade-in according the the TIV topic should be $29. I should get bonus 50% because of a coupon though.

Base is $27. RDR is down to $7. Nice flips huh? ;)

#1674 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

Still not bad though! Hopefully, those don't drop because I had to order them online using ship to store. Should get here at the end of the week.

#1675 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

Also, I'm flipping the credit because I reserved the Deluxe Wii U. After everything I do after this batch, I should have $250ish. So, $100 more and tax just for that $100.

#1676 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

I would do this b2g1 free but i have to a bunch of return rebuys first as the games i want are scattered around differint bestbuys :(
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#1677 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

I would do this b2g1 free but i have to a bunch of return rebuys first as the games i want are scattered around differint bestbuys :(

Order them online. You can pick them up and don't need the return and rebuys

#1678 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Still not bad though! Hopefully, those don't drop because I had to order them online using ship to store. Should get here at the end of the week.

No I was just saying as I flipped those exact games earlier

#1679 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

I get free expedited shipping but nothing has shipped yet. Anybody have anything shipped yet? I'm sorta hesitant to pick up the in store items if a shit ton of games get back ordered and cancelled again.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#1680 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

I get free expedited shipping but nothing has shipped yet. Anybody have anything shipped yet? I'm sorta hesitant to pick up the in store items if a shit ton of games get back ordered and cancelled again.

same here...

kinda pissed about the it being 2 days already and my "expedited shipping" still hasnt even shipped yet.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?