Best Buy Used DOTW: 10/21/2012 - 10/27/2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1727 replies to this topic

#1711 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:49 AM

With the card and 10$ off 29.99 or more used @gamer coupon you can get Saints row the third for 17.99, tempting
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#1712 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

In for one Fable III! :)

#1713 NedHead

NedHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

Hellooooooooo Fable 3

#1714 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

With the card and 10$ off 29.99 or more used @gamer coupon you can get Saints row the third for 17.99, tempting

If you don't care about multiplayer at all and are unlocked, then the three $29.99 games bought in conjunction with the coupon are good deals. However, I'd hold out for another Gamefly sale or wait for a better deal on new copies if you wanted to play online. If I recall correctly, Saints Row the Third was $17.99 at Gamefly at one time.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#1715 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

YMMV. These prices never ring up in store and require a markdown. This happened to me last week. The markdown overrides even GCU extra 10%. So getting a manager to do the 3 markdowns (1 match web, 2 coupon, 3 GCU) can be a pita. Ive been denied 2 different times.

#1716 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:38 PM

What a shitty selection.
Posted Image

#1717 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'd be all over fable if I thought I'd ever actually play the thing.

#1718 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

ROFL Infamous used at $15.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#1719 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

Got Fable 3, can't say no at that price.
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#1720 JUSTSULTAN

JUSTSULTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:01 AM

Ended up getting Fable 3 siince i never finished it and Turok for nostalgia. Funny thing is i didnt notice that Fable 3 didnt ring up 5 bucks til i was in the car due to me being too busy on the phone with my buddy in Texas talking about this weeks deals. All in all i happy and if Turok is super lame then ill return it but im keeping a open mind and distracting myself until the wii u drops..

#1721 Bc4768

Bc4768

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

I'm in for Bulletstorm and Fable 3 seeing how I haven't played either of them yet.

#1722 Chuck Stank

Chuck Stank

Colts/Hawkeyes Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:19 PM

Funny thing is i didnt notice that Fable 3 didnt ring up 5 bucks til i was in the car due to me being too busy on the phone with my buddy in Texas talking about this weeks deals.

You deserve it for being one of those annoying pricks that can't get off their damn phone for 30 fucking seconds while at the register.
Posted Image

#1723 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

Ended up getting Fable 3 siince i never finished it and Turok for nostalgia. Funny thing is i didnt notice that Fable 3 didnt ring up 5 bucks til i was in the car due to me being too busy on the phone with my buddy in Texas talking about this weeks deals. All in all i happy and if Turok is super lame then ill return it but im keeping a open mind and distracting myself until the wii u drops..

You open the game you cannot return it.
Posted Image

#1724 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

You deserve it for being one of those annoying pricks that can't get off their damn phone for 30 fucking seconds while at the register.

Truth.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#1725 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

Oh man... I remember working at Quizno's and intentionally screwing up orders because I'd ask them if they wanted stuff (Stuff that didn't normally come on it) and they'd usually just nod and ignore me. It was great.

#1726 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

Oh man... I remember working at Quizno's and intentionally screwing up orders because I'd ask them if they wanted stuff (Stuff that didn't normally come on it) and they'd usually just nod and ignore me. It was great.

Haha that's funny. :applause:

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#1727 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:52 AM

Seems no one has updated the thread this week.

I seen this - Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360 for $0.99 ($0.89 with GCU), its sold out for shipping but I was able to do instore pickup.

#1728 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

Seems no one has updated the thread this week.

I seen this - Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360 for $0.99 ($0.89 with GCU), its sold out for shipping but I was able to do instore pickup.

I have decided to lock this thread, since it hasn't really got much attention lately due to the poor pre-owned sales. It would probably be better if a new thread is created when a good deal comes along instead of hiding it inside a mega-thread that rarely shows up on the 1st page of the forum anyways.

http://www.bestbuy.c...2&type=category
^bookmark that link if you want to see each week's pre-owned deals from BB. It is usually updated Saturday night/Sunday morning.