Any CAGs in Tokyo that can hook me up?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

I need someone to hit a few Gachakon machines for me, all located in Tokyo. One shop is absolute priority, the others are extra depending on how convenient they are for you. If you can help, PLEASE hit me up.

Thanks!

edit: Should be noted I will gladly pay you to do this. Not looking for a freebie.

Edited by cochesecochese, 18 March 2012 - 07:46 PM.

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#2 AAurion

AAurion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:39 AM

There's always this guy http://dv8cag.com/ who happens to be from this site. Though I don't know if he's in Tokyo specifically.

#3 cochesecochese

cochesecochese

corrompido e imoral

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

DV8 is the fuckin MAN and I give him business whenever appropriate. Unfortunately he's pretty far away from Tokyo and a handful of gacha toys are not really worth the several hundred dollar train ticket and hotel fees to get him there and back :D

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#4 Kairu

Kairu

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

If you know exactly which Gacha machines you want (probably no older than one year for release date) you can go to any store that only has Gacha machines (they are everywhere) and get them. I'm not in Japan at the moment so I can't help.