Gophermods good company for fix?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

My 60gb ps3 died on me a while back and was thinking about sending it to gophermods.com for a fix. I would do the fix my self but i just do not have the time between work, school and family. So i want to know from you guys have any of you have positive experience with the complany and how long do the ylod fix last for you guys?

#2 htz

htz

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

It depends on if you trust college students repairing your PS3, but I have heard good things about them.

Edited by htz, 19 March 2012 - 12:24 AM.

#3 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

Didn't even know they have college students doing this, not quite sure if it's a good thing or not

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#4 mastagoalie

mastagoalie

long live games and 420

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:39 AM

i sent my ylod to them in november, it was like a 7 day turn around cuz they aren't open on the weekend (plus the time it took them to get it) but I sent it on a wednesday and had it on the following thursday.

It still works, has a one year warranty and costs less then sony to do it. What is not to like?

I am sending them a second one (this time for the bluray player) tomorrow
-Masta

#5 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

here's another good company with quick turnaround, upfront prices & current free shipping. Also, look for local shops the specialize in gaming system repairs that offer at least a 1 yr warranty.
http://www.ps-pros.c...CookieSupport=1

#6 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

Wow, I go to school at the U of M and have never heard of these guys until now! Going to go check them out, and possibly apply!
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#7 wem003

wem003

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

i sent my ylod to them in november, it was like a 7 day turn around cuz they aren't open on the weekend (plus the time it took them to get it) but I sent it on a wednesday and had it on the following thursday.

It still works, has a one year warranty and costs less then sony to do it. What is not to like?

I am sending them a second one (this time for the bluray player) tomorrow

@mastagoalie - how is your repair a few months later? I am about to send my 60gb launch to them to fix my disc freeze issue, and from what I've seen they seem legit and have good reviews...