Single Character Skylanders Back In Stock @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#61 o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

Someone bought my used prism break for 42 bucks on amazon today. People are crazy! Made buying 5 new 7.99 characters guilt free. Never liked playin prism any way. Was only good as a defensive barrier when being swarmed by enemies in the end levels. I would yell "square!" and my daughter would throw up the ring of prisms and I would stand there and shoot triggers machine gun with unlimited bullets. Good times gaming with my daughter lol

Yep. People are crazy, but Prism Break may never be manufactured again... I haven't seen one in the store since wave 1 or 2. If I knew I would be able to replace my figures down the line for retail I would gladly sell off a few... But as it stands, I have every figure so far(except the gold, silver, and blue repaints) and I can't bring myself to break up the set.

#62 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

amazon just added 300+ cynders instock.

#63 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

Yep. People are crazy, but Prism Break may never be manufactured again... I haven't seen one in the store since wave 1 or 2. If I knew I would be able to replace my figures down the line for retail I would gladly sell off a few... But as it stands, I have every figure so far(except the gold, silver, and blue repaints) and I can't bring myself to break up the set.

I hear yah...it's just that I'm old enough to remember mf wife buying beanie babies back in the day!

#64 malalrd

malalrd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

Amazon just had 3 packs with prism break in stock so dont count it out yet.

#65 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

thanx man. just grabbed cynder. whirlwind still in stock too.
just grabbed one but the whole hoarder thing makes me want to buy more... i mean 7.99 tax free no shipping... but no... just what i need....
yep i had the triple pack with prism break for 19.99 in my cart but sold out at check out, doh! hopefully more pop up today on amazon or even at tru.
i don't even have boomer or voodood so that would be great.

Edited by Velo214, 21 March 2012 - 06:49 AM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#66 Jose87

Jose87

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

Indeed. They're gone now, but clearly still being produced.

#67 The 2nd Coming

The 2nd Coming

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:33 AM

3 packs with Dino rang are back in stock too. Just got 1 plus a prism break 3 pack. I'll be returning the single boomer and zap that I got last week since they are both in the 3 packs

#68 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

THANK YOU OP!!! Just got into this game and went to EVERY STORE with 20 miles.... ALL SOLD OUT!

#69 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:18 AM

Someone bought my used prism break for 42 bucks on amazon today. People are crazy!

Yup just got the prisim 3 pack 20 bucks!
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#70 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

Just got a 3 pack with Dino Rang, thanks OP, I nearly have one of each type now.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#71 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

Now is a good time to pick up Cynder, Chop Chop, Double Trouble, and Flameslinger...which I just did (bye bye, Amazon credit!). Drill Sergeant and Whirlwind are also available, but I already bought those way before getting the game when they were still exclusives.

#72 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

I couldn't believe it

Lightning Rod, Zook, Cynder triple pack is in stock. Hurry!

http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=new

#73 io

io

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

I couldn't believe it

Yep, sykotek mentioned it in the main Skylanders thread nearly an hour ago. I just saw that myself - fortunately stopped in my office to get disc 2 for Mass Effect 3 and decided to check CAG. I don't expect this to last till dawn (at least here on the West Coast).

Main Skylanders thread where this stuff usually gets posted first:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=306041

I suggest anyone hunting Skylanders subscribe to that thread and check it daily (if not hourly ;)).

...now back to saving the galaxy and I can sleep in and not jump through hoops to overpay at TRU!

#74 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Yep, sykotek mentioned it in the main Skylanders thread nearly an hour ago. I just saw that myself - fortunately stopped in my office to get disc 2 for Mass Effect 3 and decided to check CAG. I don't expect this to last till dawn (at least here on the West Coast).

Main Skylanders thread where this stuff usually gets posted first:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=306041

I suggest anyone hunting Skylanders subscribe to that thread and check it daily (if not hourly ;)).

...now back to saving the galaxy and I can sleep in and not jump through hoops to overpay at TRU!

I'm always in there ;)

Now to score Dragon's Peak later :D

#75 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

can someone post if dragons peak shows up on amazon?
I really dont want to run around town for it.

#76 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

I couldn't believe it

Thanks, now I have a spare Cynder, maybe I can trade it.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#77 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

can someone post if dragons peak shows up on amazon?
I really dont want to run around town for it.

TRU has the exclusive rights to Dragon's Peak for 30 days from launch. You won't see it at any other retailer until then. Best bet is to go to your local TRU in several hours.

#78 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

Thanks, now I have a spare Cynder, maybe I can trade it.

I've ended up with many doubles in the hunt, and I've never had an issue finding someone who wants it.
Either here for trade or sale, or Ebay, etc. I'm sure someone will take my extra Cynder as well.

#79 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:43 AM

TRU has the exclusive rights to Dragon's Peak for 30 days from launch. You won't see it at any other retailer until then. Best bet is to go to your local TRU in several hours.

Interesting...
I saw the sign at only one of the local ToysRus, but all they had were tons of Trigger Happy, and other older single figures...

#80 Ivanhoe

Ivanhoe

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

aww shucks.

thanks for the info

#81 Pig

Pig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

aww shucks.

thanks for the info

apparently the release date for the pack is sunday. Alot of people being turned away at TRU this morning I hear.

#82 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Kind of upset I ordered Cynder and it has just been sitting there waiting to be shipped....I hope they don't cancel it on me. Does Amazon do that? I ordered it Monday!

Also how hard is Drill Sergeant to find? I ordered all the others (I just started and have only found some commons in stores).He doesn't stand out to me though...

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#83 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

apparently the release date for the pack is sunday. Alot of people being turned away at TRU this morning I hear.

Yeah. My Toys R Us offered to hold it for me till then though. Nice of them to do so.

#84 tilcfast

tilcfast

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Thanks OP picked up a bunch. I love playing this with my son.

Yesterday I stopped into TRU. They had the dragons peak set out on the shelf. I tried to buy it but was turned down when they rang it up the register said no sale until the 25th. They then proceeded to remove the rest of the sets from the shelf.

#85 dvltgrs24

dvltgrs24

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

I went to toys r us and got zook and ignitor today they also had lightning rod but they were all gone

#86 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

My store had none of the new characters and I was there within 10 minutes of opening

#87 scp89

scp89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

I couldn't believe it

thanks so much for posting this...i snagged one before oos

#88 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

I went to toys r us and got zook and ignitor today they also had lightning rod but they were all gone

My store had tons of stuff, but the only one I didn't already have was Hex. I'm not sure if they got in any Dragon's Peak...if they did, it clearly didn't last very long. But on the bright side, my wife finished up her Lalaloopsy collection.

#89 jedifrog21

jedifrog21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Went to my Toysrus today. They had Hex, Bash, Drill Sergeant, Chop Chop, and some other common one I can't remember. Also had a bunch of Legendary Trigger Happy. None of the other ones. I managed to pick up the 5 or 6 Amazon had the other day but I can't find the others. Woman said to keep calling in regards to Dragon Peak

#90 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

The guys charging $190 for the new three pack can go to hell. I hope each of them gets hit by a bus.
Posted Image