Photo
- - - - -

Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

• Please log in to reply
4219 replies to this topic

#811 damailman2272

damailman2272

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

I'm playing damailman right now, and I must say it's oh so much fucking fun seeing him run the exact same play over and over again.

lol then you should of stopped them lol.

#812 LVPatriots

LVPatriots

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:04 PM

This one was five earlier though.

I think it is because we have all been less active on it.

Commence with the bickering!
MurdaModeLV

#813 XpG CheesyMan

XpG CheesyMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

I like cheese :whee:

#814 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

titans texans goin down tomorrow afternoon 430-5ish. i hope thats not too late, our schedules jus dont match up and ive had to work overtime this weekend

#815 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

titans texans goin down tomorrow afternoon 430-5ish. i hope thats not too late, our schedules jus dont match up and ive had to work overtime this weekend

Yeah, that's fine.

Other remaining games:
Raiders-Colts
Panthers-Falcons (I thought they played this earlier?)
49ers-Jags

Any updates on these?

33126.png

#816 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:51 AM

I would have never known

#817 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

Hey if anyone wants to to add some levity to the league discussion instead of arguing go look at my stats for the season, that should crack you up. :)

#818 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

lol then you should of stopped them lol.

That's not the point, especially seeing as how I stayed in the game and had a chance to win right down to the final seconds. If I wanted to see someone constantly spam the same play over and over, then I'd play a random ranked match.

At some point, even a mental midget such as yourself should realize, "Hmm, it's really no fun and not in the spirit of good sportsmanship for me to run the same play every time".

#819 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

Hey if anyone wants to to add some levity to the league discussion instead of arguing go look at my stats for the season, that should crack you up. :)

Poor Brady.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#820 Yanksrule123

Yanksrule123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

Panthers falcons same apartment and couldnt get te game to play messed up tryin it shortly

#821 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

me too! :booty:

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#822 Deuce20602

Deuce20602

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

49ers-Jags got pushed back to Sunday @ 5cst

#823 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:54 PM

49ers-Jags got pushed back to Sunday @ 5cst

Alright. Everyone plan on this being the last game.

33126.png

#824 Og whitewidow

Og whitewidow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

Heading to the Celtics vs. Heat Game in a few hours....can't wait.
-Is that Butt-puppet NateRocker still in this league?

#825 Og whitewidow

Og whitewidow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

That's not the point, especially seeing as how I stayed in the game and had a chance to win right down to the final seconds. If I wanted to see someone constantly spam the same play over and over, then I'd play a random ranked match.

At some point, even a mental midget such as yourself should realize, "Hmm, it's really no fun and not in the spirit of good sportsmanship for me to run the same play every time".

I hear ya, straight cheesin man....nothing more fun than playing 5 min. qtrs. with a fucking cheeseball on the other end of the sticks, i think we def. need to reconsider the qtr. length for next year, 6-7 minute quarters are longer, but if you throw one pick; it can be the fate of the game, allocating more time per quarter would severely cut that threat down, but on the other hand beating's can be amplified as well.

#826 GpNinja

GpNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

Agreed this isn't madden nation I know a loss sucks but it really shoudn't matter in the end this is for fun.

#827 damailman2272

damailman2272

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

the fact of the matter is youe complaining becuase you were tired of seeing the same plays over and over again. well who's fault is that because i can tell you that if anyone in this league plays were working as well as mine they would keep going to them point blank period. its not my job to run different plays. its your responsibility as a defense to make plays and stop. if you could have stopped my plays i would have changed them. but the plays i was running was getting me 15 yards a pop.

so at the end of the day you as a player like so many other people in the league need to comes to grips with the fact that its not the other persons fault there running the same plays over and over, its your fault because you cant stop them, and its your fault that i let them get up on me and run the clock down. or your my fault i let them convert the third down. at the end of the day people need to to come to realize that they lost the game, and take there lose in stride and get the Fuck over that shit. instead of throwing a tantrum in the thread.

#828 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

so at the end of the day you as a player like so many other people in the league need to comes to grips with the fact that its not the other persons fault there running the same plays over and over, its your fault because you cant stop them, and its your fault that i let them get up on me and run the clock down. or your my fault i let them convert the third down. at the end of the day people need to to come to realize that they lost the game, and take there lose in stride and get the Fuck over that shit. instead of throwing a tantrum in the thread.

I think this is the first time I've ever said this, but I completely agree with damailman, lol. It's WITHOUT QUESTION cheesy to run the same play over and over again. But it's also his right to be cheesy. It basically comes back to "if it aint broke...don't fix it". The onus always falls on the defensive team to stop it. Are there plays in Madden that are cheesy and lame? There sure are. But knowing your defensive playbook backwards and forwards and knowing how to use your blitz packages will solve most of those problems.

We had this discussion in the JV League. Is it in his best interest to be more than a one trick pony? Of course it is. When he runs into a team that can shut down that one play, he better have something else. But the defense still has to shut down that play first. pitfall, if you want to talk about "the play", I'd be happy to offer advice on how to stop it. That would be a hell of a lot more productive than all the "huh huh...don't let him do it" posts, or the constant bitching that goes on in here.

#829 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

i agree in the nfl they arnt gonna shy away from whats working.... its more frustrating that its workin and u cant stop it then the fact its the same play... gotta try to fix your defense or posistion them better...

#830 Deuce20602

Deuce20602

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

in other news, the 49ers are sitting atop the NFC West with their sights set on the #1 spot in the conference... Sprice, be afraid...be very afraid

#831 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

in other news, the 49ers are sitting atop the NFC West with their sights set on the #1 spot in the conference... Sprice, be afraid...be very afraid

lol i went all the way as a wildcard last yr so playoff ranking dont really matter to me but i see u in the rear view mirror ;)

#832 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Sprice someone needs to bring u back down to earth, quit gassin yaself kid ya know u don't wanna see tennekee in the big dance

#833 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Less talking, more playing these last 3 games. ;)

33126.png

#834 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Sprice someone needs to bring u back down to earth, quit gassin yaself kid ya know u don't wanna see tennekee in the big dance

im on earth.... im not braggin just talkin shit back to deuce.... and tenessee def dont wanna see detroit the way jones drew is tearin shit up right now :)

#835 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

n8 just a heads up we need to set a time for u to play the bills

#836 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Son of a b, a bye week for me.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#837 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

n8 just a heads up we need to set a time for u to play the bills

Cool. I'm pretty open the next couple days. I'm going out of town 4/5 - 4/10, so I'll need a sub for next week's game. But tell him I can play pretty much any time Monday or Tuesday between 1 PM EST and 10 PM EST. I just need to know the time in advance.

#838 BallsoHardU

BallsoHardU

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

whos subbing for indy...I play them.

P.s- Lost track of the days lol. Late as a bitch

#839 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

whos subbing for indy...I play them.

P.s- Lost track of the days lol. Late as a bitch

As far as I know nobody is subbing for them.. Have you two not been in contact?

33126.png

#840 BallsoHardU

BallsoHardU

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

As far as I know nobody is subbing for them.. Have you two not been in contact?

lol yea.. when i checked online their was no name.