Photo
- - - - -

Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

• Please log in to reply
4219 replies to this topic

#1501 DVO21

DVO21

Non-Pro League

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

jags beat colts in overtime

ray rice and mikel leshoure won this game on offense
but the big winner on defense was isreal with 3 picks 2 tackles 1 INT in the 4th get us back on track for a TD to tie the game and go to OT and a INT in OT. DPOW

#1502 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

Remaining Games:

Redskins-Chiefs
Falcons-Saints

We'll definitely be advancing tonight.

33126.png

#1503 Reds711

Reds711

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

I PM the saints but i didnt get a response back. I have to work all day today until about 9pm eastern. If u guys want to advance before 9 pm thats fine. Just sim the game if no one can reach the saints.

#1504 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

I PM the saints but i didnt get a response back. I have to work all day today until about 9pm eastern. If u guys want to advance before 9 pm thats fine. Just sim the game if no one can reach the saints.

Tanabeo, can you get in touch with him?

I have no problem waiting until after 9 as long as the game is scheduled.

33126.png

#1505 Yanksrule123

Yanksrule123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

I will be checkin the thread for reds today just keep me posted and ill let you know he wants to play the game but bot out til late

#1506 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Going to need a sub for my game unfortunately.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#1507 campbellbj1

campbellbj1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

Going to need a sub for my game unfortunately.

Sorry guys our times just didn't match up and I have had a crazy weekend so i didnt get a chance to play our game. I hope doomtime can find a sub for tonight.

#1508 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Sorry guys our times just didn't match up and I have had a crazy weekend so i didnt get a chance to play our game. I hope doomtime can find a sub for tonight.

Life gets in the way sometimes so don't worry about the delay. Thanks for getting back to my PM.

#1509 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

at worst if someone with a lower win record dont show up i could sub as last resort

#1510 Yanksrule123

Yanksrule123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Bv- reds said he would be out around 9 tonoght waiting f

#1511 Yanksrule123

Yanksrule123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

For the saints to respond and set a time ....

#1512 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

pm tanabo

#1513 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

If he hasn't responded yet, we shouldn't assume he's going to. I assume there's been no word from him period?

Like Sprice said, I would suggest contacting Tanabeo since they are friends.

If we don't hear from him, if there's a sub available at 9 we'll have him play one. If we can't find anyone, we'll have him play the CPU - same goes for the Chiefs/Redskins game.

33126.png

#1514 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

Ill sub for u doom if u feel I'm worthy

#1515 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

I sent cheesyman a text said he could play him at 8 CST tonight

#1516 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

If he hasn't responded yet, we shouldn't assume he's going to. I assume there's been no word from him period?

Like Sprice said, I would suggest contacting Tanabeo since they are friends.

If we don't hear from him, if there's a sub available at 9 we'll have him play one. If we can't find anyone, we'll have him play the CPU - same goes for the Chiefs/Redskins game.

since hes been in the league seems hes not very communitive... i dont have a problam with him at all but every post hes ever wrote was i like cheese... id like to see him tryin to play his games instead of havin a search party sent out... just saying......

just saw tanabo reached him which is good news but mayb just be a lil more in the thread and pming people to help stop the 1 or 2 games that hold us up

#1517 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

I sent cheesyman a text said he could play him at 8 CST tonight

Good. As Sprice suggests above though, he needs to make a much better effort than he has been to proactively schedule these games himself.

33126.png

#1518 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Ill sub for u doom if u feel I'm worthy

No one in a position to be in competition with Doom for a playoff bye is going to be subbing against him. Especially since his one loss this season was to you. ;)

33126.png

#1519 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

since hes been in the league seems hes not very communitive... i dont have a problam with him at all but every post hes ever wrote was i like cheese... id like to see him tryin to play his games instead of havin a search party sent out... just saying......

just saw tanabo reached him which is good news but mayb just be a lil more in the thread and pming people to help stop the 1 or 2 games that hold us up

How many times has the bills owner posted in the thread?

#1520 bvharris

bvharris

the black wind howls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

How many times has the bills owner posted in the thread?

I don't care whether Cheesy posts in the thread or not, I care whether he schedules his games and plays them on time. Sprice rarely has issues getting games set up for the Bills, I play them more than anybody and it's one of the easiest games in the league to schedule. The two situations aren't really analogous at all.

33126.png

#1521 Tanabeo

Tanabeo

Houston Mountaineers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

I don't care whether Cheesy posts in the thread or not, I care whether he schedules his games and plays them on time. Sprice rarely has issues getting games set up for the Bills, I play them more than anybody and it's one of the easiest games in the league to schedule. The two situations aren't really analogous at all.

Well pm me instead of him and I will text him but don't complain that all he post is I like cheese and doesn't answer pms when some people don't even have a account and don't wait till the last day to tell people he hasn't pmed you back.

put in the main post to contact me and we will not have a problem with him playing his games

#1522 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

No one in a position to be in competition with Doom for a playoff bye is going to be subbing against him. Especially since his one loss this season was to you. ;)

And he dodged me when I said I'd sub last week :D Lol. I'm around now if someone is able to sub.

#1523 damailman2272

damailman2272

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

And he dodged me when I said I'd sub last week :D Lol. I'm around now if someone is able to sub.

i could sub for you doom if u need a sub

#1524 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

Well pm me instead of him and I will text him but don't complain that all he post is I like cheese and doesn't answer pms when some people don't even have a account and don't wait till the last day to tell people he hasn't pmed you back.

put in the main post to contact me and we will not have a problem with him playing his games

i didnt complain at all i made a comment... i had no trouble reaching him but it shouldnt always be one side doing the pming... i have no prolam with either of u more people on the league keep it alive it.just seems the past 4 weeks his were near the last to be played.. thats all i was saying.... but being that ur cool with people reaching out to u ill tell everyone to go thru u for the fastest response

#1525 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

u still need a sub

#1526 Yanksrule123

Yanksrule123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

Reds isnt out til 9 ish so im gunna call him now see exactly when he wants to play probably like 9. 30 ish

#1527 BSETI50

BSETI50

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

Good point never thought of that....that's why ur commish

#1528 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

Maillman we already played twice plus there's the division factor. Sprice, you're still the last resort. Haha

#1529 sprice8688

sprice8688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

Maillman we already played twice plus there's the division factor. Sprice, you're still the last resort. Haha

want me to load up or play the cpu?

#1530 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

want me to load up or play the cpu?

I'm just hanging around for now seeing if anyone else might be interested. I don't know what time bv wants to advance.

If nobody steps in, then yeah I'll play you. I'll let ya know, thanks for the offer.