GameFly March 2012 Sale - Under $15 Blowout

• Please log in to reply
480 replies to this topic

#451 dobedobedo

dobedobedo

Australopithecus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:26 AM

I caved and got Driver. Cheapy's review convinced me.
Posted Image

#452 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:41 AM

Off topic I guess, but what has been the lowest price for Dark Souls for 360 at Gamefly to date? Keep thinking about it but I know as soon as I pull the trigger it will be 10 bucks.

I believe it was $17.99 or so. There was one lucky CAG who found a clearance copy for ~$5 at Target. What a steal that was!

#453 GlassDarkly

GlassDarkly

The Boney King of Nowhere

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

Gah. got LA Noire but not Portal 2 for PS3. one out of 2 isn't bad, I guess.

#454 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

Was the Driver:ps3: also put on sale at $13? And is returning games to gamefly easy? how? Thanks:)

What im playing: 
|  :ps3: Dark Souls II :pray:   |  :vita: Spenlunky |

Recently completed:
- Grand Theft Auto V ( Great game, one of the best this gen )
The Last of Us  ( incredible game. gets the "Most honest and appropriate ending ever" award and goty )

#455 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:58 AM

L.A. Noire for the PS3 is back in stock. Used a $5.00 coupon, total came out to $4.27. Thanks CheapyD
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#456 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:09 AM

Finally got Deus Ex. Perfect packaging condition with slipcover - disc has minor chips on the edge and a barely visible tiny scratch on the bottom of the disc, I'll have to check it via install. Still, for $11 shipped, a no-brainer.

#457 born2kill

born2kill

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:21 PM

I added portal to my shopping cart, went to check out & in that 2 seconds it was no longer in stock. Goddd dammit

#458 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

I got Captain America and Green Lantern.

Why? Because this is America and nothing is more American than Green Lantern.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#459 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

I got Captain America and Green Lantern.

Why? Because this is American and nothing is more American than Green Lantern.

I picked up Green Lantern as well and my copy came with a pair of 3D glasses. Not bad for $10, now I can see everything in 3D !! :bouncy:

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#460 Trusty Mutsi

Trusty Mutsi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

How long did it take for you guys to get your games using the free shipping? I'm excited to get my copies of AC:B and Dark Souls :)

#461 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

How long did it take for you guys to get your games using the free shipping? I'm excited to get my copies of AC:B and Dark Souls :)

I think it's about five days. El Shaddai is a unique game, and I'm glad I was able to snag it during this sale.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#462 Zeus_Thunder

Zeus_Thunder

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

4 to 5 days ;)

#463 narec

narec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

portal 2 ps3 used is back in stock but they raised the price to 14.99 and no longer free shipping.

#464 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

Sigh... free shipping has been removed on a lot of titles.

I've been debating on a couple for awhile, and waiting effed me on this too. Shipping kills it.

#465 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

For anyone who got Portal 2, did you get the code for the PC version as well?
And has anyone ever gotten a LE of Crysis 2 through GF? With or without codes?

#466 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

My Captain America got lost in the mail -.- Not Gamefly's fault, but of course it's not for sale anymore, sigh.

#467 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

I had received the code for the PC version when I bought Portal 2 (Playstation 3) from them when it was on sale a couple of months ago. As far as I know, Portal 2 on the Xbox 360 does not come with the code.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#468 htz

htz

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

portal 2 ps3 used is back in stock but they raised the price to 14.99 and no longer free shipping.

Sale is over.

#469 wpress

wpress

For Your Health!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

I'm happy to report that even though my copy of Crysis 2 (PS3) came chipped, it installed and works perfectly! I'm more confident now that I ordered L.A. Noire yesterday just because it was so cheap...

#470 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

I suppose it was only a matter of time. First time I've had a problem with a disc from gamefly. Battlefield Bad Company 2, visible (but not large) circular scratch on disc before I put it into my console, started to load and failed on main menu.

What's the turnaround time, generally, for replacements/refunds?
Posted Image

#471 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

Just picked up Mario Land 3D for $26.
Posted Image

#472 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

And has anyone ever gotten a LE of Crysis 2 through GF? With or without codes?

Received the limited edition with unused codes for ps3.

#473 thenutman69321

thenutman69321

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:08 AM

Finally got Portal 2 in today. Another perfect condition disc and case, not so much as a fingerprint. Guess I've just been lucky with all these chipped and scratched discs going out lately.

#474 todd mitchell

todd mitchell

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

It took my Free Shipping 2 days from TX to WA in USPS priority box Games ,cases and manuals are all mint. First time I ordered and will not be the last. I am REALLY REALLY impressed with Gamefly.

#475 pestilence420

pestilence420

Shark Surfboard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

Got my Space Marine yesterday. Case had a small piece missing in the upper right front corner (other than that the case looked new), code worked and manual was in perfect condition. Game had a few very light scratches but the game installed and is playing great.
There's a, uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, well, electric snake, coming straight at us.

#476 sir-fly

sir-fly

watch me like tv

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

are those $5 gamefly reward codes linked to my account or could anyone use it if they wanted to?
1 free month of gamefly http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/3BD7

#477 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

Got my Portal 2 in decent condition. A little worse than the previous games I've bought from GF though.
I see really tiny dents along the side of the :ps3:disc on the clear plastic, but no scratches or anything. Would most people consider those cracks or chips?

#478 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

I suppose it was only a matter of time. First time I've had a problem with a disc from gamefly. Battlefield Bad Company 2, visible (but not large) circular scratch on disc before I put it into my console, started to load and failed on main menu.

What's the turnaround time, generally, for replacements/refunds?

If I remember correctly, the two times I did a return, I got a shipping label email within a few hours of sending them an email, and they refunded me before the game was even sent in.

Last time, I mentioned that the game had increased in price but that I wanted to order a replacement copy and they credited me the difference to cover the increase.

#479 splattered

splattered

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Got my replacement copy of space marine for the 360 today.. ordered a copy and it was super scratched and wouldnt read or install to HDD. Called them and they e-mailed a return label and let me re-order at same price. Second copy arrived today... also scratched to hell. WTF! At least this one installed to the HDD ok.. not going to bother trying to return it again i only paid $4.83 with some gamefly credit i had.

#480 chaosgamer

chaosgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

Got my X-men Destiny copy with no scratches and no chips, looks brand new

Games Playing

:wii:  - Pandora's Tower, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

:ps3: - Okami, Destiny

:ps4: - Middle Earth, Infamous: Second Son

EXTREMEULTIMATE.png