Free 2 Month Blockbuster Total Access

Kosley

CAGiversary!
Free 2 months of Blockbuster Total Access for new members (1, 2, or 3-out at a time)

1. Go to www.blockbuster.com/transfer

2. Go to the bottom of the page, on the left side under terms and conditions click the two small dots (Picture)

3. On the next page put store number "91271" and password "bbonline"

4. Next page where it says dish id put "666441"

5. Then sign up and enjoy 2 months of free movies, games, and blu-ray rentals!

This promotion is used for the B&M stores that are closing. Just be sure to cancel before your 2 months is up or it will auto bill you

Updated: 01-20-13
Credit: gamerguy223

Last edited by a moderator:
Be aware that their selection of games is absolute shit. Out of the 10-15 games I've added to my queue, nearly all of them were on a long wait.

It's not a referral post to me. It's to the dish representative that's assigned to that store. Technically this is an offer for the people who use that B&M store, but I don't see why we can't use it too

Just signed up and I can confirm their game selection is terrible. And even if they do have the game listed, chances are they don't have it available to ship.

[quote name='shinnocturne']Signed up, tho I'm still suspicious. Might as well try to play games I had no intention of buying.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is anything suspicious about it. At least not for the CAG's involved. If this is apparently some sort of referal for a particular store employee, then they might run into some issues.

I didn't read that post in the thread until after I had signed up though. I probably would have still signed up anyways.. I'll see how it goes. Worst case scenario they cancel the memberships.

[quote name='Funkenstein91']Awesome. Like others have said, their game selection is crap, but they've got a solid movie selection.[/QUOTE]

The availability for both games and movies sucks.

So ive been using the previous free month offer and u know wats funny? They've sent me 4 games out at a time when im on the 3 game out plan. -shruuugss- cool lol

I don't see this "2. Go to the bottom of the page, on the left side under terms and conditions click the two small dots"

The site says up at the top

• Store Number is not set. Please contact the store admin.
.. so maybe deal is dead?

I did this a week or so ago, but I'm on the 1 at a time plan. Can I switch to the 3 at no extra charge? It says if you change the plan, the new price will be reflected on your next billing date, which mine is May 11th, but then it says if you move to a plan with more discs out, it will reflect the new price immediately.

EDIT: Dammit, I changed the plan and it now says my next billing date is April 21st. So what, did it cut my trial by a whole month?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nimrod4431']I don't see this "2. Go to the bottom of the page, on the left side under terms and conditions click the two small dots"

The site says up at the top

• Store Number is not set. Please contact the store admin.
.. so maybe deal is dead?[/QUOTE]

The two dots are extremely tiny and easy to miss. Most likely done that way so people don't go changing it in-store accidentally.

dotsz.png

I want to get blu ray if i can, and i have to change it in my settings. I dont see anything about an additional fee for blu ray. Does anyone know if its free? I dont want to get charged for changing dvd to blu ray.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I want to get blu ray if i can, and i have to change it in my settings. I dont see anything about an additional fee for blu ray. Does anyone know if its free? I dont want to get charged for changing dvd to blu ray.[/QUOTE]

It's free.

This service isn't even worth free. I had it for 3 months late last year for signing up for Dish and in that time got a few DVDs and one game (Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions). They don't get new games till 6 months after their release date and most great games are on wait to receive, and to top that all off their catalogue is pathetic. I didn't think a service worse than GameFly existed, but Blockbuster Online makes GameFly look like fucking NetFlix. Movies are a different story with Blockbuster Online tho. Use it for that.

I'm done with my 1st of 2 months as of tonight, here's what I've received so far:

De Blob 2 360
Captain America 360
Blood Drive 360

Hatchet 2 DVD
Venture Bros Season 4 BD
Planet Hulk BD
Human Centipede 2 BD
Catwoman BD
Ponyo BD
Poultrygeist BD

To those who say the selection/availability is crap, I say enjoy what's in the toilet.

[quote name='Kerig']To those who say the selection/availability is crap, I say enjoy what's in the toilet.[/QUOTE]

I've been a member a couple of times... it was better then netflix when they had b&m too allow drop offs and rental trade-ins. Was alot faster then netflix for where I was located.

[quote name='GenPirate']The two dots are extremely tiny and easy to miss. Most likely done that way so people don't go changing it in-store accidentally.

dotsz.png
[/QUOTE]

ITEM IS DEAD DOTS have been removed

hmmm i made a short list out last night... and got the top 3 things i wanted shipped today, two of which were short wait.

- Rise of the planet of the apes - dvd
- Big Bang Theory season 2 - disc 1
- lego pirates of the carabbean

You can exchange these in-store for free rentals (only $.99 games though) with no due date. They will ship your next movie once these rentals is returned. I've been taking three online rentals in on Tuesdays to get new releases.

Well, I just had :br: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, :360: Spiderman: Edge of Time, and :360: X-Men Destiny shipped so I'm fairly happy now.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it charged me the full $19.99 for moving up to the 3 disc plan, so basically it stopped my trial 2 months early and started billing me. Bullshit.

[quote name='Tsel']Well, I just had :br: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, :360: Spiderman: Edge of Time, and :360: X-Men Destiny shipped so I'm fairly happy now.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure it charged me the full $19.99 for moving up to the 3 disc plan, so basically it stopped my trial 2 months early and started billing me. Bullshit.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, you could have picked 3 out at a time from the beginning though. OP, got it to work. Thanks! Netflix is better in almost every way, but hey this is free

Dammit, I signed up for the 3-at-a-time, but the only game I really wanted from this was Final Fantasy XIII-2. Why the fuck does it say they're not shipping XIII-2 until 5/15/2012? That's right when my 2 months is ending, lol.

Edit: Ah, I guess you can only rent games with these plans after they're ~4 months old. Who the fuck wants to rent old games? Good luck completing with Gamefly, BB.

I'm not complaining about the free trial, btw, as I'm sure I'll at least get my money out of it. Can't imagine why I'd stick around afterwards, though. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Nimrod4431']That sucks, you could have picked 3 out at a time from the beginning though. OP, got it to work. Thanks! Netflix is better in almost every way, but hey this is free[/QUOTE]
I wasn't aware you could pick 3 at a time. I assumed it was like every other trial where you get the bare minimum plan. I emailed Blockbuster about this issue and they resolved it for the most part.

They refunded my $19.99, kept me on the 3 disc plan, but my trial will still end a month early, although they offered me to extend my trial on the 3 disc plan for only $9.99 which I may do.

I signed up for this a couple weeks ago. I haven't tried the thing where you exchange your dvds for ones in the store yet. Can you do that with games as well?

[quote name='slidecage']o well still cant see the dots[/QUOTE]

Try a different browser? I can still see them and I'm using Chrome.

I can vouch for seeing the 2 dots. I'm not interested though, currently have Gamefly and nf and can't be bothered w/ BB. Well ok was interested but their game selection sounds like i's not worth my time. And there's a Redbox on every corner here for flicks I want.

I've been doing this almost a month with the 3 out and it's horrible. I got Bayonette and Dead Space then nothin for a week. Then fight Night Champion and returned the others but no new games yet.

[quote name='Tsel']Try a different browser? I can still see them and I'm using Chrome.[/QUOTE]

using chrome as well....o well maybe cause blockbuster hates me...

LOL

those SEEING THE DOTS where are they located at

bread's done
Back