Iron Man (2008 film) Director's Cut?

ITDEFX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
So out of boredom I was watching Iron man on FX when I started to notice somethings I don't think was in the theatrical release. Things like when Tony is under attack by the 10 rings, he gets out of the Humvee , takes a gun and tries to shoot back only to have the gun jam....in another scene you can clearly see Rhodey trying to fight back. Later on when Tony is still captured, there is a scene where Rhodey prepares to get on a plane to try to find Tony and talking to another military officer.

I don't recall any of that stuff in the Theatrical release or BR release. I know that sometimes movies released to cable networks get some weird release altering scenes or adding/subtracting scenes.

So I am thinking, will we be getting a DC of IM 1 next year in time for IM3?

Last edited by a moderator:
I Don't think director's cut. Occasionally TV broadcast get additional scenes to round out the runtime better. I Remember Goonies on TNT back in the day had the octopus scene edited in and that was no where near the normal DVD cut of the film.

[quote name='camoor']wat[/QUOTE]
The name of the terrorist organization that kidnapped him in the beginning. A small wink at the fans who know of The Mandarin villain in the comics.

[quote name='bardockkun']The name of the terrorist organization that kidnapped him in the beginning. A small wink at the fans who know of The Mandarin villain in the comics.[/QUOTE]

Exactly...I do believe it's mentioned in the early part of the movie. There is a lot of speculation that Mandarin will be the next villain in IM3.

bread's done
Back