Tekken Hybrid Limited Edition PS3 @ Amazon 39.99

Thanks. This might be my magic number. Then again, the regular version will hit under 20 before too long. Choices, choices...

Since GS price has been $39.99 for a couple of weeks now and it seems like they have tons of these left... and Amazon is doing the lower price just now, I would assume that another price drop will eventually hit this game again... I'll wait some more. hehe!

A soundtrack and an art book? That's it? Where's my stupid little chotchkie? Oh I guess those only come with collector's editions. Well no thank you Namco, I'm not biting this hook.*

*unless it goes under $20 then it's the same price as a lapdance so why not

:: Digital Idiot dons his commander Shepard hoodie and N7 patch, grabs his Dead Space 2 Plasma Cutter, and rides off into the sunset to save his shelf of lithographs and tiny comic books from the evil goddess of destruction, Ursula. (his cat) ::

Like I said in the other thread, you are essentially spending 40 bucks on Tekken Tag HD in terms of the actual game you are paying for. The extras are only really good if you are a Tekken fan.

In for one. Thanks op.
tghbyhjm

[quote name='NeoStrider']I'll wait for it to get cheaper, would've bought it they included online[/QUOTE]

This. Was stupid for them not to include online. No reason for that at all, really.

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']This is the next Bioshock 2 Limited Edition bundle. You'll be able to land this for $5 on Best Buy next holiday season (fingers crossed).[/QUOTE]

It is not even listed on BB website.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']This. Was stupid for them not to include online. No reason for that at all, really.[/QUOTE]

^This. Forget the movie, "new" HD visuals, or other crap. The ability to play online alone would have sold this game. As it stands now, all of these are future clearance fodder.

[quote name='62t']It is not even listed on BB website.[/QUOTE]

It was never sold at Best Buy. It was only sold by Gamestop and Amazon.

bread's done
Back