Horrible Domestic Violence!

[quote name='Assasin']This video just makes me sick, why do guys think it's ok to hit a woman with all their force?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I usually only go half strength when I punch a woman.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I'd never hit a girl...but I would headbutt a bitch![/QUOTE]

nah, I would just use my car and do a hit and run on my ex lol.

I agree that men should never hit women....mostly never (woman has gun, knife, etc.). But also, women shouldn't hit men. I mean, we're all people. Women shouldn't be able to square off on a male jaw and then stand there and be like, "Oh, what are you gonna do now.....hit me?!" And I emphasize the fact that I would never hit a woman.....mostly never.

Edit: I am editing because I was raised that violence is bad. My Dad would never have struck my mom.....and vice versa.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I don't know. I usually only go half strength when I punch a woman.[/QUOTE]

lmao damn you for making me laugh at this shit. seriously i dont get this whole trend of videotaping fights and abuse and shit i recall seeing one on a tv show with this guy abusing his wife in front of their kids. more and more it feels like the few sane people in the world are surrounded by monsters and savage animals who dont care about shit including themselves.

[quote name='lokizz'] i dont get this whole trend of videotaping fights and abuse and shit[/QUOTE]

That's what confuses me about this video. It's like she's acting like she wants to be punched to get it on tape. But he turns off the camera as if he knew it was there the whole time. I doubt it's fake, by the way she does the "I'm so tough!" ::gets punched:: "WAAAH!" thing. You can't fake that shit, which is what kinda makes it comical to me when I know the OP wants me to be enraged and subscribe to Oprah magazine. Which, by the way, any issue of that would make for an epic spousal abuse club...they're like 300 pages of the same shit her fat ass published in the last issue. Rejuvenate your spirit, lose weight, pay it forward, spend $10 on an that makes you look like you spent $10 on the outfit, etc. No, I don't subscribe, they're next to the toilet and really help you power out a dump so you can GTFO of there.

Where's the video of her getting back with him?

Anyway, has anyone seen any news articles about this? You'd think some charges would have been filed.

so...do women not know when they get into a relationship with a hitter? All the hitters i've known have a colorful history of violence and have been arrested at least once and are generally white trashy.

It seems like something that can be avoided.

A lot of young girls start out in that "bad boy phase" and actually like the excitement and drama of an asshole/hitter. I guess they figure with a guy that's an asshole 90% of the time, that other 10% feels extra special and the 90% gives her the aforementioned drama to get attention from her friends. Whereas being with a guy who is good to her 100% of the time is boring.

But after they grow up if they still prefer guys like that they usually end up dead or one of those women's shelters. Or the rare instance of the "He's gotta sleep sometime rule", which some girl my dad used to know from high school who always dated abusive guys took advantage of. One guy beat the shit out of her so much she waited until he went to sleep one nice and cracked him over the head with a ball-peen hammer. Heh...ball peen. Most awesome hammer name ever.

I'm confused: "You need to go, take whatever you want, this is mine!"

I'm pretty sure this video was directed by Tommy Wiseau.

[quote name='ITDEFX']and............why was this being recorded? and btw that wasn't "Horrible"...just stupid.[/QUOTE]

That would be my first question... Why was it recorded? Besides hitting her he cussed in front of his kids. I agree you shouldn't never punch a woman no matter what they do.

[quote name='bardockkun']If this is horrible domestic violence then may I ask what AWESOME domestic violence is?[/QUOTE]

a crossbow bolt stuck in a watermelon with a note that says "you"

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I don't know. I usually only go half strength when I punch a woman.[/QUOTE]

I'm a horrible person for giggling at this.

[quote name='bardockkun']If this is horrible domestic violence then may I ask what AWESOME domestic violence is?[/QUOTE]

Throwing a fireball then when she jumps forward to avoid it, DRAGON PUNCH !!!

100% against domestic violence. That being said, she did put her hands on him first. I know she's "protecting her stuff", but she had the right idea the first time. If he's being that aggressive, let him take what he wants and call the cops. When she gets the idea that she can physically prevent him from doing something is where the situation escalates.

Should he have been the bigger person and backed away after she pushed him and "punched him in the face"? (which really just looked like a shove) OF COURSE! But it's not healthy for women to go around thinking they can do whatever they want either. Show respect, get respect. At our root, we're all animals. And if provoked physically, it's only a matter of time before someone responds physically. He should absolutely know better...but so should she.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']100% against domestic violence. That being said, she did put her hands on him first. I know she's "protecting her stuff", but she had the right idea the first time. If he's being that aggressive, let him take what he wants and call the cops. When she gets the idea that she can physically prevent him from doing something is where the situation escalates.
.[/QUOTE]

There is a big difference between that 90 pound girl "punching" him and him punching her. There is never any reason for that. If he was any kind of man he wouldnt be throwing a fit over a PS3. People like this should be just thrown in jail. They havent been able to grow up in the real world so maybe a decade or so in prison will help them grow up.

[quote name='musha666']There is never any reason for that. If he was any kind of man he wouldnt be throwing a fit over a PS3.[/QUOTE]

They are both immature and clearly shouldn't be together and shouldn't have had kids together. There were probably tons of red flags that both missed.

I failed to find any backstory on this, but the hottest spring trend right now is to stick with your abusive boyfriend/husband/whatever and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

That being said, domestic violence is not a male problem. Incidents are initiated about 50/50. Women are more likely to use weapons and hurt children. It is very difficult to find these statistics and studies because the domestic violence "industry" is so heavily indoctrinated on "violence against women," as if violence against women is somehow worse than violence against anyone. Good luck!

[quote name='musha666']There is a big difference between that 90 pound girl "punching" him and him punching her. There is never any reason for that. If he was any kind of man he wouldnt be throwing a fit over a PS3. People like this should be just thrown in jail. They havent been able to grow up in the real world so maybe a decade or so in prison will help them grow up.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. But tell me where her mentality is at that she can put her hands on him. Just because she's "not as good at it" doesn't make it ok (what if she had been a black belt in tae kwon do?). If she had just stood off to the side and continued telling him to leave and he just started wailing on her, absolutely, he'd be a monster. But she provoked him. He STILL shouldn't have done it, but she's not completely innocent. It's just stupid that women have fought for 50 years for "equal rights", and then we have "well, she's smaller, so it doesn't matter if she hit him". Bullshit. If you EXPECT to not get hit, don't be hitting anybody. There's no reason that rule can't go for everybody.

[quote name='musha666']There is a big difference between that 90 pound girl "punching" him and him punching her. There is never any reason for that. If he was any kind of man he wouldnt be throwing a fit over a PS3. People like this should be just thrown in jail. They havent been able to grow up in the real world so maybe a decade or so in prison will help them grow up.[/QUOTE]

You're fucking sexist. A 90 pound girl can pass a steak knife through his knife just as easily. Her weight and sex is irrelevant. They should both be charged with domestic violence.

Pie fight culminating in tasty, slippery makeup sex.

I'm against domestic violence. You should always use a public venue that allows ticket sales.

Not all women are incapable of serious violence. My brother has always said if he really needed to get violent with his wife he'd go for a KO immediately. It would be the only option because she is a 4th degree black belt and if she isn't disabled or unconscious somebody is going to be feeling much more pain than her.

bread's done
Back