Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - 1600 points

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#451 kingtut313

kingtut313

What Up Doe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

most of you prly know this but for those who dont.. you can put a bucket of lava in the furnace for fuel and it will be good to make 100 objects i think

really comes in handy for turning all those balls of clay into bricks
Posted Image

#452 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Bored and playing minecraft all day send me a fr if you want to play.

#453 Stoic Person Eater

Stoic Person Eater

Murder City Pandas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

most of you prly know this but for those who dont.. you can put a bucket of lava in the furnace for fuel and it will be good to make 100 objects i think

really comes in handy for turning all those balls of clay into bricks

I use it for turning cobblestone to stone, very handy.

I found a thread on the Xbox.com forums with 100 tips for Minecraft 360; pretty good read - there were a few things I didn't know, like about crouching on bricks. Saved my life!

http://forums.xbox.c...4/t/276435.aspx

#454 kingtut313

kingtut313

What Up Doe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

I found a thread on the Xbox.com forums with 100 tips for Minecraft 360; pretty good read - there were a few things I didn't know, like about crouching on bricks. Saved my life!

very nice
Posted Image

#455 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

playing Minecraft on the Xbox gives you a new appreciation for the game. I played it on 47" and a 65" TVs and it just looks amazing some times.

I'm still watching Minecraft tutorial vids and most of them are for the PC of course. And I just can't get over how tedious crafting objects is for making anything on the PC. I think 4J Studios did a really amazing job taking the essence of Minecraft and building a great interface.

I do disagree on where the bonemeal should've been categorized though... :p

#456 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

Just started a new world with the seed "Hatsune Miku" and it's pretty awesome here. Found some clay and a nice cave with a lot of open iron ore and coal. Setting up shop here for a bit and then I'm going to go hunting for some dungeons. There are a few here according to other forums on the net.

#457 io

io

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

Just started a new world with the seed "Hatsune Miku" and it's pretty awesome here. Found some clay and a nice cave with a lot of open iron ore and coal. Setting up shop here for a bit and then I'm going to go hunting for some dungeons. There are a few here according to other forums on the net.

My son used the "Glacier" seed (not sure if it is capitalized) originally and when the patch came with the coordinate display (getting dungeon coordinates off the web for that seed) he used that to find a ton of dungeons - I think he's up to 12 now. Meanwhile I've only ever found 2 in my world.

#458 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

Holy crap - Mind Blown :drool:
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#459 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:30 PM

I love this video!

#460 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Yeah I agree, there quality on that and other videos is outstanding.

I get a little bit of Half Life 2 vibe with that video so it's automatically awesome. :applause:
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#461 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:51 AM

I just bought this today. I wish I didn't have to go to work, because I couldn't stop playing.

#462 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

I just bought this today. I wish I didn't have to go to work, because I couldn't stop playing.

And so it begins...

#463 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:45 AM

Welcome, brother....

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#464 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Posted Image

my cactus farm, I think I'll have more than enough green dye from now on

Posted Image

view of my sugar cane and cactus farms together

Edited by theredworm, 27 June 2012 - 05:29 PM.

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#465 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

Cactus farm, lol, now that I wouldn't have ever thought of.

#466 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

enemies/animals die in there a lot so free loot and all the green dye I'd ever need

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#467 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:27 AM

Fuck this game. Reminds me so much of Animal Crossing, in that I am totally addicted to it, and I have no clue why...

#468 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

enemies/animals die in there a lot so free loot and all the green dye I'd ever need

That's a great idea, actually! I'll have to get something like that in my world when I get back into the game.

#469 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

Did the recent patch add this forced autosave thing? I'm not a fan of the game stopping me while I'm playing just to do an autosave.

#470 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:31 PM

Did the recent patch add this forced autosave thing? I'm not a fan of the game stopping me while I'm playing just to do an autosave.

Yeah, but you can change how often it does it. I think you can put it as far apart as every two hours or something. Not that big of a deal.

#471 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

I almost missed that spot in the options. It also seems like time doesn't pass when you pause the game now.

#472 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

My wife asked me what this game was about. Pretty sure I failed in trying to explain it to her.

#473 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:00 AM

My wife asked me what this game was about. Pretty sure I failed in trying to explain it to her.

It's about the MEANING OF LIFE!

#474 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

I tried explaining it to a friend of mine, another very big gamer, and it made no sense, so I just gave up lol

#475 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:14 AM

I just let my wife play it with and she liked it.

#476 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:30 AM

I tried explaining it to a friend of mine, another very big gamer, and it made no sense, so I just gave up lol

Tell her that it's the videogame equivalent of LEGO.

#477 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:46 AM

It's about the MEANING OF LIFE!

Damn, should have went with that.

#478 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:55 AM

Here's my new project, which is turning my mountain home into a big skyscraper. So far, it's four stories high just expanding a bit off of what I had already done in my first stint in this area. You can see my previous castle off to the right.

Spoiler

This is the farm that I have behind it that did have a chicken and sheep, but they somehow escaped while I took these pictures. I'm still trying to figure out that aspect of the game, though I last saved before I took the picture and can at least work on it some more.

Spoiler

This is the view of the top of the skyscraper from the farm, which I will probably expand upward a bit once I figure out how much room I'll have. Since I won't have use for every floor, I may do something weird and fill a few floors with water or lava to shake things up.

Spoiler

I'm expecting to have about 15 floors when it's done.

Edited by FriskyTanuki, 30 June 2012 - 06:10 AM.

#479 Andami

Andami

Buy Because it's on Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:39 AM

I've never understood the concept of animal farms. They just de-spawn when you leave the area, right?

Edit: I might post some creations soon. They aren't too good, but I've put some time into them.

#480 mrfury

mrfury

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Just got this last week, instantly addicted lol. It's so good.
Posted Image