Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - 1600 points

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#691 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

The update is live, I played around with it a little and made a quick video of it, but its 4 am and I have to work tomorrow (technically today), so that is all for me.

#692 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:33 PM

Yeah I know what I'm doing after work. :D
N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2908-9378

#693 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:49 PM

being able to create a flat world is awesome for create, will try it for survival too maybe

Look, there's no easy way to ask this so I'm just gonna do it...

Does anyone want to be gay lovers with me in Fable 3?

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#694 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

#695 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

being able to create a flat world is awesome for create, will try it for survival too maybe

how would a flat world work for survival? wouldn't there be nothing to mine?

#696 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

Created another world (to take advantage of the new features), here we go again lol. I bumped up the difficultly to normal know that I now what I'm doing. Right off the bat after collecting wood I built a house within a mountain and as I opened my door and walked out into the sun beams of tomorrow a creeper falls from above out of nowhere. ShiT! lol

So respawn with nothing now, before I used the bonus chest, and yeah now I can't find my house (lol disadvantage of building in a mountain) and it's at night with tons of enemies. Lol what I do I climb a tree via harvesting it, right next to a pack of wolves. I'm getting my ass kicked but I'm loving it haha.

Edited by Spybreak8, 17 October 2012 - 02:11 AM.
typo

N7_Spectres are not trained, but chosen_N7, Check out my personal Gaming 4 Life gaming blog for gaming talk.Spybreaker.pnguc.png
:D Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection, The Witcher 3

#697 TheBigAndy

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

Created another world (to take advantage of the new features), here we go again lol. I bumped up the difficultly to normal know that I now what I'm doing. Right off the bat after collecting wood I built a house within a mountain and as I opened my door and walked out into the sun beams of tomorrow a creeper falls from above out of nowhere. ShiT! lol

So respawn with nothing now, before I used the bonus chest, and yeah now I can't find my house (lol disadvantage of building in a mountain) and it's at night with tons of enemies. Lol what I do I climb a tree via harvesting it, right next to a pack of wolves. I'm getting my ass kicked but I'm loving it haha.

I think I am going to have to start a new seed.

#698 kingtut313

kingtut313

What Up Doe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

new features are crazy.. comepletly game changing in the best way
Posted Image

#699 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

I can't wait to play this tonight. Couldn't play last night because I have some important things to do today and didn't want to get sucked into the game and stay up too late.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#700 preston181

preston181

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:55 AM

Totally cracking out on Creative mode, (using the seed Crackton). Got a huge multistory library built, and currently building a skyscraper hotel. My only beef so far, is the vertical limit to the map is still somewhat low. I really hope they port and upgrade this game to the next Xbox.

#701 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

Found a floating cliff so I built my home on it, inside the thing what a view on all four sides lol.
Spoiler

Just from a number I threw into the seed generator, I like the world a lot. There's this big mountain area, a big snowed in forest area and a big lush green area where I find all my food!!! lol Yeah down to the right of this cliff there's an underground place of hell (open but covered in shade from an overhanging cliff and the tall mountains), where 3 Endermen (you can barely see them in the darkness with all the rain), a bunch of Creepers and Skeletons were just meandering next to the lava flow.
Spoiler

House has more windows now (2 x 4 on the Northern and Southern side), had to cover up the wall in order to close off open spaces.

#702 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

So glad creative mode is out. I like the base game, but I don't know how you guys build these huge structures without investing major time into the game.

seanr1221.png

#703 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

So glad creative mode is out. I like the base game, but I don't know how you guys build these huge structures without investing major time into the game.

yeah, you have to invest major time for the crazy stuff.

but before creative mode, most people used duplication glitches. I did a world 100% legit and it took forever and my stuff paled in comparison to what other people had.

With creative mode, I'm finally going to be able to build something I've been thinking about for awhile... It's very much a WIP. I haven't even started carving it out yet. just trying to get a sense of dimensions and shape before I start making it look like the actual thing...

Posted Image

#704 The 7th Number

The 7th Number

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

I downloaded the update today, started a new world. Right when the world loaded, the achievement for befriending 5 wolves popped for no reason. lol

TwitterIcon2.png the7thnumber.png

#705 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

I don't have any desire to try out Creative mode, as I don't see the point of having unlimited items when I'd rather earn the ability to build what I want to build. The rest of the additions seem cool though.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#706 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:10 AM

I don't have any desire to try out Creative mode, as I don't see the point of having unlimited items when I'd rather earn the ability to build what I want to build. The rest of the additions seem cool though.

You don't see the point in letting people enjoy the game more when they're limited on time?

seanr1221.png

#707 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

You don't see the point in letting people enjoy the game more when they're limited on time?

I don't see the point of that mode for the way I play, as I prefer to explore and figure out what to build based on what's been generated around the world.

If it works better for you, that's cool. I wasn't saying it had no place for all people.

#708 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:58 AM

I actually created 2 worlds: 1 creative world and 1 survival world. both based on the same seed as I am loving the seed that was generated for me!

seed: 6903914000401990395

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#709 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:07 AM

I downloaded the update today, started a new world. Right when the world loaded, the achievement for befriending 5 wolves popped for no reason. lol

Same thing happened to me.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#710 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Awesome, found a concrete room where there was a monster spawner and two chests. Found 3 saddles in the chests, looks like I gotta find a pig now! That would conclude the achievements for this game for me. Oh I also came across two wells, one in each spot (one in a lake, the other next to a river) which I found pretty cool.
Tricked out my living room which is hanging off my floating mountain platform. Just need the HD TV in the middle haha.
Spoiler

Also went digging into a mountain which was already dug a bit and found this rare occurrence.
Spoiler

Also anyone ever seen a skeleton riding a spider in the water. Yup I just got my Halloween spooktacular Minecraft moment. Couldn't take a picture of it because I was too busy trying to survive!

Edited by Spybreak8, 21 October 2012 - 08:48 PM.
added pic

#711 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

My friend and I are starting a youtube channel. This video we show off the map my friend Cake made before the update. I helped him out a bit and made a castle you see at some point. We are new to this youtube thing so we need likes and subscribes. Thanks for checking it out!

Spoiler

#712 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

title update 7 came out yesterday, also a holiday skin pack is out for 80 pts or a freebie trial version for free

Added Breeding and baby animals.
Added Experience Points.
Added Enchantment Table.
Added Brewing Stand.
Added Mushroom Biome.
Added new mobs - Mooshroom, Blaze, Villager, Snow Golem, Magma Cube, and baby animals.
Added Nether Fortresses.
Updated Tutorial World with new biome, and added mini-tutorials for new features.
Updated Music Disc quests in the Tutorial World.
Added custom skin animations, where a skin may have different animations to suit its style.
Added an option to enable/disable custom skin animations (on by default).
Added a section on Brewing, Enchantment and Breeding to the How To Play.
Added new items : Blaze Rod, Ghast Tear, Gold Nugget, Nether Wart, Glass Bottle, Water Bottle, Spider Eye, Fermented Spider Eye, Blaze Powder, Bottle O' Enchanting, Magma Cream, Brewing Stand, Cauldron, Eye of Ender, Glistering Melon, Mycelium Block, Lily Pad, Nether Brick, Nether Brick Fence, Nether Brick Stairs, Enchantment Table, End Stone Block, Shrub, Fern.
Added new multiplayer host trust players options for toggling players' abilities to mine and use items, place blocks, use doors and switches, use containers (such as chests), attack players, and attack animals.
Added Avatar Items to the Download Content menu.

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#713 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

OMG! I ran into my first villagers!

if you haven't generated a new world yet, do so!!! lots and lots of new additions!!!

#714 Spybreak9

Spybreak9

$$$$$ Game Scholar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Ahh I want to watch the Minecraft documentary video tonight but yeah I don't have my 360 with me (went home for Christmas).

Lol never mind, they put it up on Pirate Bay legally: http://kotaku.com/59...se?popular=true

Edited by Spybreak8, 23 December 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#715 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

My boys and I watched it. They loved it and I thought it was pretty good too. Definitely worth checking out. Makes me want to play, which I don't actually. But now they are A) requesting that I play tomorrow morning and B) that they should be allowed to play for more hours in the day. LOL!

Crunchewy.png

#716 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

Started up a new world to check out all of the new stuff in the last few big updates and I managed to spawn a world without villages in it, so I'm resorting to building a lair up on top of this mountain with a big overhang on top.

If the experience points had more of an effect on the game in general than just the echanting, it would be a cool addition, but it's just currency for this new thing.

I also saw an eclipse, which was unexpected:

Spoiler

#717 dirtyvu

dirtyvu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

that's actually a "new moon" in terms of moon phases.

saw the festive skin pack yesterday. if you want some holiday garb for 80 points, grab it!

#718 slofton

slofton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Any chance this goes on sale soon? I've been dying to try it.

#719 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

it's not listed for the holiday sale so probably not for a while, just buy it

my Mass Effect 3 N7 HQ

#720 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

it's not listed for the holiday sale so probably not for a while, just buy it

Yeah, he'd have a better chance getting a deal on points instead.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!