Resident Evil 5 Gold (PS3) $16.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Raww

Raww

Special Agent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:22 AM

I know this has been available (in & out) at Newegg for a while (credit to handsomepete for that post), but I've been hoping Amazon would price match so I could use some credit.

Well, they finally matched it. But showing only 15 left, so don't procrastinate!

http://www.amazon.co...heapassgam08-20

UPDATE: Now showing "In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process."

Edited by rawer, 23 March 2012 - 04:56 AM.
Status update

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Damn... I wish I knew if this was the one with the slipcover... I doubt it though

#3 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:26 AM

Thanks, ordered one. Have almost 50 dollars credit on amazon and don't like to pay tax.

#4 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

so how can i add the one from amazon.com to cart?

#5 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:28 AM

I ordered a used one from warehouse last week for $16.60 with slip cover. So i'd say your chance of getting a slip cover is good.

#6 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

No tax is always good, compared to newegg

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

I ordered a used one from warehouse last week for $16.60 with slip cover. So i'd say your chance of getting a slip cover is good.

The slip cover version is an older (original) print. They've since releaesd a newer model with "move enabled" adveretised on the cover.

It would be nice but I'm going to doubt that they have new copies of the original version. Just like if you order Rage from them it is very doubtful you'll get the slip cover

#8 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:39 AM

Gone... :cry:
Posted Image

#9 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:53 AM

The slip cover version is an older (original) print. They've since releaesd a newer model with "move enabled" adveretised on the cover.

It would be nice but I'm going to doubt that they have new copies of the original version. Just like if you order Rage from them it is very doubtful you'll get the slip cover

I see. Did not know that.