Forum being marked as 'read'

Azazael13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Is there some option I can change to prevent the whole forum from being marked as read after certain amount of time? I often have to make sure I have time to read all the posts I think I will want to read in one uninterrupted block, otherwise the whole forum becomes marked as read. Extremely frusterating :(

[quote name='Azazael13']Is there some option I can change to prevent the whole forum from being marked as read after certain amount of time? I often have to make sure I have time to read all the posts I think I will want to read in one uninterrupted block, otherwise the whole forum becomes marked as read. Extremely frusterating :([/QUOTE]

Seconded question. Was going to make a new thread until I search and found this one.

Sometimes I just want to visit the site to find a quick link, price, or add a game. But this marks everything as read even if I don't visit the forums.

Is there a setting to only mark threads as read if you click it? I'd settle for just subscribed threads, as sometimes I like to follow those without skipping over posts.

bread's done
Back