Groupees Be Mine2 Game + Music Preorder Now

Yeah, this isn't a strong one for me. I own Plain Sight, tho I never played it. Deathspank is on my wishlist, but not really a strong want, and Beat Hazard would be the only other game I'd be interested in.

Just to add in this thread what I mentioned in the Steam thread: it's The Baconing (the third Deathspank). Some say it's worse. Having only played it and not the first two I don't have a frame of reference but I will say combat was stupidly difficult at times... not in a challenging sense but that certain enemies would literally one shot you. Humor was okay but Ron Gilbert had no part in it.

Madballs is a very fun game but the multiplayer has long since been dead (it still comes with a sizable single player campaign and there is co-op). Killing Floor is great but the maps can get repetitive and while it's basically a multiplayer only game the community is still strong.

"Groupees Be Mine2 Game"

1st thought
collect them all?

Jessica-Nigri-Pikachu-4.jpg
images

I own none of the games in this bundle, so I'll most likely buy it. It looks like you have to pay more than the minimum price to get killing floor though, based on the video..

[quote name='pinkgun']Be Mine 2 Music + Game Bundle Sneak Peek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMEyToHQ6Q

The games will be

Beat Hazard
Deathspank
Plain Sight
Madballs
Sol Survivor
Killing Floor

All steam redeemable[/QUOTE]
I own Madballs from the first Be Mine and Beat Hazard will pick it up any ways for the other games. I will give the other two I own to CAGs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have Killing Floor and The Baconing, but I was regretting not grabbing a copy of Killing Floor for a friend during the last sale when it was 80% off.....my mistake is his gain because now he'll be getting The Baconing and Killing Floor.

[quote name='headpiece747']I own Madballs from the first Be Mine and Beat Hazard will pick it up any ways for the other games. I will give the other two I own to CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Madballs wasn't in the first Be Mine bundle. Are you sure you aren't thinking of The Ball?

[quote name='Motoki']Wait, what? Madballs wasn't in the first Be Mine bundle. Are you sure you aren't thinking of The Ball?[/QUOTE]

He probably is because I don't remember it either.

[quote name='Motoki']Wait, what? Madballs wasn't in the first Be Mine bundle. Are you sure you aren't thinking of The Ball?[/QUOTE]

My bad I went through my steam catalog and I don't have Madball so I was wrong.

Regular Deathspank would have had me more excited about this bundle. I've already got The Baconing, Beat Hazard, and Killing Floor. Stupid regular Deathspank being tied up and never going on sale...

I have the first two 'Spanks on Xbox, so The Baconing works for me! Between that and not yet having Killing Floor, Madballs, or Sol Survivor I'm in for this. Thanks, OP!

Any word on when this goes live?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Regular Deathspank would have had me more excited about this bundle. I've already got The Baconing, Beat Hazard, and Killing Floor. Stupid regular Deathspank being tied up and never going on sale...[/QUOTE]

Somewhat good news there in that EA lowered the base price of the first two Deathspanks to $10 -- so next time they get a 50% off sale (which is usually every major Steam sale) they'll be $5 each.

[quote name='Mooby']Somewhat good news there in that EA lowered the base price of the first two Deathspanks to $10 -- so next time they get a 50% off sale (which is usually every major Steam sale) they'll be $5 each.[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly enough, they haven't even bothered to put it on Origin. They must not care about it very much. When I went to EA.com/deathspank and then clicked the Digital Download and buy it takes you to Steam! I about fell out of my chair. An EA.com link to Steam? Now I have seen everything.

[quote name='Mooby']Somewhat good news there in that EA lowered the base price of the first two Deathspanks to $10 -- so next time they get a 50% off sale (which is usually every major Steam sale) they'll be $5 each.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Thanks.

Sol Survivor I want. The question for me is whether Madballs and Plain Sight (which I know I'll never play) are worth my $5.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']The list up there doesn't have The Baconing in it. Confused. @_@[/QUOTE]

It was copy/pasted before the OP edited it with the info I provided. You can tell it's Baconing from the video stills because of the shield bash ability and, having played Baconing in the last month, I recognize the two areas (and enemies) depicted.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Plain Sight seems to be about suicidal ninja robots (seriously). Do want.[/QUOTE]

The premise is nice but it's largely a multiplayer game (read: entirely multiplayer, just has bots) and the multiplayer has been dead for well over a year or two despite numerous sales, free weekends, etc.

Killing Floor I own it already and I'm buying this bundle for it...I wish I would have bought 10 copies to give to people back when it was 80% off. Hell maybe if the price to beat to get Killing floor isn't bad I'll buy a bunch to give away.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Killing Floor I own it already and I'm buying this bundle for it...I wish I would have bought 10 copies to give to people back when it was 80% off. Hell maybe if the price to beat to get Killing floor isn't bad I'll buy a bunch to give away.[/QUOTE]

That's actually a great idea. If the low price is low enough I might stock up for giveaways to other friends. The DLC for KF isn't really crucial,but it would be nice if it was included here.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']That's actually a great idea. If the low price is low enough I might stock up for giveaways to other friends. The DLC for KF isn't really crucial,but it would be nice if it was included here.[/QUOTE]

No the DLC from what I understand is just skins so it isn't crucial at all.

Pre-order is up. $4 minimum to pre-order. If you buy on release it still seems to be pay what you want from $1 up.

I pre-ordered to not have to deal with the zergrush at launch. Plus I feel a little guilty for lowballing them with $1 last time, even if they did bungle things up royally.

[quote name='Motoki']Pre-order is up. $4 minimum to pre-order. If you buy on release it still seems to be pay what you want from $1 up.

I pre-ordered to not have to deal with the zergrush at launch. Plus I feel a little guilty for lowballing them with $1 last time, even if they did bungle things up royally.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that the minimum will be $1 on release? I don't see that explained anywhere on the site.

[quote name='sunghost']Are you sure that the minimum will be $1 on release? I don't see that explained anywhere on the site.[/QUOTE]

I don't either...but they still mention pay what you want...4 bucks isn't paying what you want

Seems to be a $4 minimum to me. I don't think $1 will be an option when it's live.

"This Pay What You Want item is set to a minimum of $4.00. You can donate more if you like. Thanks for your support!"

It's probably $4. I just saw one button that said pay what you want and another that said reserve when I clicked it went to $4 min. I think they both go to the same place though.

I was getting ready for work and about to run out of the door so I was in a hurry and didn't check much. $4 min pre and post launch makes more sense though.

There's a guy that posts here who's friends with the Groupees people so maybe he can clarify at some point officially, but yeah it's probably for. Sorry for the cheapness confusion. :p

On steam forums that guy, JoeDuck, told about raising the minimum price for bundle, so it will probably stay at 4$, which is anyway a good price.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Did anyone else get an extra album added to their download list called "Erza Moon" by Autumn Shade? I'm pretty sure it wasn't originally in the first Be Mine bundle and that's the only thing I've bought from them..

If anyone's got a copy of Sol Survivor from this they don't have a use for I'd be interested in trading for it or sending a buck or two via Paypal.

Edit: Or I should say will have. :)

So if you pay 10 dollars or more you'll get Killing Floor? If I'm translating this feed the hungry to dollar ratio correctly. hmmmmm going to pass on this bundle

If you pay $4 initially will they let you add another $6 later? I don't care so much about KF really, but just in case the bonus is something super special amazing that I simply must have, although I'm not banking on it.

[quote name='Motoki']If you pay $4 initially will they let you add another $6 later? I don't care so much about KF really, but just in case the bonus is something super special amazing that I simply must have, although I'm not banking on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm in this line. I already have Sol Survivor and Beat Hazard, and I doubt that I would ever play Killing Floor. $4 for Madballs, Baconing, and Plain Sight is good, but I might wait and see what the bonus is.

Well they did have a way to increase your donation the last time around. Or at least, they did in theory. There was a button to allow you to increase your donation, but it didn't work. Maybe it'll actually work this time.

[quote name='The End']Well they did have a way to increase your donation the last time around. Or at least, they did in theory. There was a button to allow you to increase your donation, but it didn't work. Maybe it'll actually work this time.[/QUOTE]

They've fixed that so people will be able to donate more later to reach the $10/5 meal level if Killing Floor, Eligh music and the TBA bonus is of interest.

$4 for the Baconing and 3 other games I don't own. Sign me up.

I already own KF and Beat Hazard, and the bonus looks like a music album which I don't really need.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmmm so is the Eligh compilation the rapper Eligh? If so the $10 might be worth it to me for an extra copy of KF to gift and the album.[/QUOTE]

Yup that is the one and only Eligh from Living Legends because that is the logo from his GreyCrow album so I dropped the ten for Eligh, Killing Floor and charity.

[quote name='headpiece747']Yup that is the one and only Eligh from Living Legends because that is the logo from his GreyCrow album so I dropped the ten for Eligh, Killing Floor and charity.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I think the Eligh put it over the top for me.

Preordered mostly for The Baconing. I already have KF, so that doesn't interest me much.

bread's done
Back