Groupees Be Mine2 Game + Music Preorder Now

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#1 JoeDuck

JoeDuck

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ytSmAWJisPA

http://groupees.com/bemine2

You will be able to Donate More to reach 5 meal/$10 level if KF and the bonuses interest you.

Edited by JoeDuck, 04 April 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#2 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:27 AM

Great bundle but... I own everything but Plain Sight (which is dead) and Sol Survivor so... passing.

#3 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:48 AM

Yeah, this isn't a strong one for me. I own Plain Sight, tho I never played it. Deathspank is on my wishlist, but not really a strong want, and Beat Hazard would be the only other game I'd be interested in.
Posted Image

#4 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:56 AM

Just to add in this thread what I mentioned in the Steam thread: it's The Baconing (the third Deathspank). Some say it's worse. Having only played it and not the first two I don't have a frame of reference but I will say combat was stupidly difficult at times... not in a challenging sense but that certain enemies would literally one shot you. Humor was okay but Ron Gilbert had no part in it.

Madballs is a very fun game but the multiplayer has long since been dead (it still comes with a sizable single player campaign and there is co-op). Killing Floor is great but the maps can get repetitive and while it's basically a multiplayer only game the community is still strong.

#5 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

"Groupees Be Mine2 Game"

1st thought
collect them all?

Posted Imagehttp://t0.gstatic.co...bWIM6rzDoPCqCNn

#6 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

My lazy ass hasn't actually watched the video, but I own every single game mentioned. Piss.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#7 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

I own none of the games in this bundle, so I'll most likely buy it. It looks like you have to pay more than the minimum price to get killing floor though, based on the video..

#8 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Be Mine 2 Music + Game Bundle Sneak Peek

The games will be

Beat Hazard
Deathspank
Plain Sight
Madballs
Sol Survivor
Killing Floor

All steam redeemable

I own Madballs from the first Be Mine and Beat Hazard will pick it up any ways for the other games. I will give the other two I own to CAGs.

Edited by headpiece747, 24 March 2012 - 03:40 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

I already have Killing Floor and The Baconing, but I was regretting not grabbing a copy of Killing Floor for a friend during the last sale when it was 80% off.....my mistake is his gain because now he'll be getting The Baconing and Killing Floor.

#10 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

I own Madballs from the first Be Mine and Beat Hazard will pick it up any ways for the other games. I will give the other two I own to CAGs.

Wait, what? Madballs wasn't in the first Be Mine bundle. Are you sure you aren't thinking of The Ball?

#11 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Wait, what? Madballs wasn't in the first Be Mine bundle. Are you sure you aren't thinking of The Ball?

He probably is because I don't remember it either.
Posted Image

#12 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

My bad I went through my steam catalog and I don't have Madball so I was wrong.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

Regular Deathspank would have had me more excited about this bundle. I've already got The Baconing, Beat Hazard, and Killing Floor. Stupid regular Deathspank being tied up and never going on sale...

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#14 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

I have the first two 'Spanks on Xbox, so The Baconing works for me! Between that and not yet having Killing Floor, Madballs, or Sol Survivor I'm in for this. Thanks, OP!

Any word on when this goes live?

#15 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

Regular Deathspank would have had me more excited about this bundle. I've already got The Baconing, Beat Hazard, and Killing Floor. Stupid regular Deathspank being tied up and never going on sale...

Somewhat good news there in that EA lowered the base price of the first two Deathspanks to $10 -- so next time they get a 50% off sale (which is usually every major Steam sale) they'll be $5 each.

#16 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

Somewhat good news there in that EA lowered the base price of the first two Deathspanks to $10 -- so next time they get a 50% off sale (which is usually every major Steam sale) they'll be $5 each.

Surprisingly enough, they haven't even bothered to put it on Origin. They must not care about it very much. When I went to EA.com/deathspank and then clicked the Digital Download and buy it takes you to Steam! I about fell out of my chair. An EA.com link to Steam? Now I have seen everything.

#17 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

Yeah I found that pretty funny, too.

#18 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

I'll be def. getting this. With the separate keys I can give another friend a copy of KF!

#19 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

The list up there doesn't have The Baconing in it. Confused. @_@

#20 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:21 PM

Good to know. Thanks.

Sol Survivor I want. The question for me is whether Madballs and Plain Sight (which I know I'll never play) are worth my $5.

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#21 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

The list up there doesn't have The Baconing in it. Confused. @_@

It was copy/pasted before the OP edited it with the info I provided. You can tell it's Baconing from the video stills because of the shield bash ability and, having played Baconing in the last month, I recognize the two areas (and enemies) depicted.

#22 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

Plain Sight seems to be about suicidal ninja robots (seriously). Do want.

#23 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

Plain Sight seems to be about suicidal ninja robots (seriously). Do want.

The premise is nice but it's largely a multiplayer game (read: entirely multiplayer, just has bots) and the multiplayer has been dead for well over a year or two despite numerous sales, free weekends, etc.

#24 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

Awesome bundle, great job!

MARS

#25 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

Killing Floor I own it already and I'm buying this bundle for it...I wish I would have bought 10 copies to give to people back when it was 80% off. Hell maybe if the price to beat to get Killing floor isn't bad I'll buy a bunch to give away.

#26 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

It would also be nice if they had the DLC for Killing Floor with this like they did Xotic. I know thats a stretch but....

#27 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

Killing Floor I own it already and I'm buying this bundle for it...I wish I would have bought 10 copies to give to people back when it was 80% off. Hell maybe if the price to beat to get Killing floor isn't bad I'll buy a bunch to give away.

That's actually a great idea. If the low price is low enough I might stock up for giveaways to other friends. The DLC for KF isn't really crucial,but it would be nice if it was included here.

#28 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

That's actually a great idea. If the low price is low enough I might stock up for giveaways to other friends. The DLC for KF isn't really crucial,but it would be nice if it was included here.

No the DLC from what I understand is just skins so it isn't crucial at all.

#29 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

Finally, I can force my friends to pick up KF now.

#30 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

Pre-order is up. $4 minimum to pre-order. If you buy on release it still seems to be pay what you want from $1 up.

I pre-ordered to not have to deal with the zergrush at launch. Plus I feel a little guilty for lowballing them with $1 last time, even if they did bungle things up royally.