Groupees Be Mine2 Game + Music Preorder Now

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#31 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Pre-order is up. $4 minimum to pre-order. If you buy on release it still seems to be pay what you want from $1 up.

I pre-ordered to not have to deal with the zergrush at launch. Plus I feel a little guilty for lowballing them with $1 last time, even if they did bungle things up royally.

Are you sure that the minimum will be $1 on release? I don't see that explained anywhere on the site.

#32 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

Are you sure that the minimum will be $1 on release? I don't see that explained anywhere on the site.

I don't either...but they still mention pay what you want...4 bucks isn't paying what you want

#33 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

Seems to be a $4 minimum to me. I don't think $1 will be an option when it's live.

"This Pay What You Want item is set to a minimum of $4.00. You can donate more if you like. Thanks for your support!"

#34 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

It's probably $4. I just saw one button that said pay what you want and another that said reserve when I clicked it went to $4 min. I think they both go to the same place though.

I was getting ready for work and about to run out of the door so I was in a hurry and didn't check much. $4 min pre and post launch makes more sense though.

There's a guy that posts here who's friends with the Groupees people so maybe he can clarify at some point officially, but yeah it's probably for. Sorry for the cheapness confusion. :-P

#35 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

On steam forums that guy, JoeDuck, told about raising the minimum price for bundle, so it will probably stay at 4$, which is anyway a good price.

#36 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yeah, that's what I figured. Did anyone else get an extra album added to their download list called "Erza Moon" by Autumn Shade? I'm pretty sure it wasn't originally in the first Be Mine bundle and that's the only thing I've bought from them..

#37 Rehykja

Rehykja

Diggles Gonna Dig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

If anyone's got a copy of Sol Survivor from this they don't have a use for I'd be interested in trading for it or sending a buck or two via Paypal.

Edit: Or I should say will have. :)
Wubwubwubwub.

#38 NoOne5353

NoOne5353

Lording in DOTA 2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

So if you pay 10 dollars or more you'll get Killing Floor? If I'm translating this feed the hungry to dollar ratio correctly. hmmmmm going to pass on this bundle

#39 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Yeah, it looks like you gotta pay $10 to get killing floor.

I already own KF, so that's fine by me.

#40 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

If you pay $4 initially will they let you add another $6 later? I don't care so much about KF really, but just in case the bonus is something super special amazing that I simply must have, although I'm not banking on it.

#41 Lint21

Lint21

Probably Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

If you pay $4 initially will they let you add another $6 later? I don't care so much about KF really, but just in case the bonus is something super special amazing that I simply must have, although I'm not banking on it.

I'm in this line. I already have Sol Survivor and Beat Hazard, and I doubt that I would ever play Killing Floor. $4 for Madballs, Baconing, and Plain Sight is good, but I might wait and see what the bonus is.

#42 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

Well they did have a way to increase your donation the last time around. Or at least, they did in theory. There was a button to allow you to increase your donation, but it didn't work. Maybe it'll actually work this time.

#43 JoeDuck

JoeDuck

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Well they did have a way to increase your donation the last time around. Or at least, they did in theory. There was a button to allow you to increase your donation, but it didn't work. Maybe it'll actually work this time.

They've fixed that so people will be able to donate more later to reach the $10/5 meal level if Killing Floor, Eligh music and the TBA bonus is of interest.

#44 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

$4 for the Baconing and 3 other games I don't own. Sign me up.

I already own KF and Beat Hazard, and the bonus looks like a music album which I don't really need.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#45 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hmmm so is the Eligh compilation the rapper Eligh? If so the $10 might be worth it to me for an extra copy of KF to gift and the album.

#46 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hmmm so is the Eligh compilation the rapper Eligh? If so the $10 might be worth it to me for an extra copy of KF to gift and the album.

Yup that is the one and only Eligh from Living Legends because that is the logo from his GreyCrow album so I dropped the ten for Eligh, Killing Floor and charity.

#47 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

Yup that is the one and only Eligh from Living Legends because that is the logo from his GreyCrow album so I dropped the ten for Eligh, Killing Floor and charity.

Thanks. I think the Eligh put it over the top for me.

#48 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Preordered mostly for The Baconing. I already have KF, so that doesn't interest me much.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#49 Ignis

Ignis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Is KF worth the extra 6$?

#50 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

I guess it really depends. I recently gifted the complete version with all the DLC to a friend when it was on sale for less than $6, so if you are willing to wait for it then you can get it for less than $6 at some point.

#51 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

I guess it really depends. I recently gifted the complete version with all the DLC to a friend when it was on sale for less than $6, so if you are willing to wait for it then you can get it for less than $6 at some point.

Agreed. There's a lot of DLC for the game, and the complete pack has been cheaper than $6, but not by much. It depends on how much of philanthropist you are in the end. ;)
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#52 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

KF is awesome. It has been very cheap but I'm not sure if it will get that cheap again. Last sale it was like 80% off due to them selling a million copies

#53 kdb1981

kdb1981

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

nothing int this one i want but thanks for posting it anyway.
DO ANY OF US REALLY EXIST OR ARE WE ALL JUST PART OF SOMETHING IN A MUCH GREATER REALITY'S DREAM?!? IF SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE DREAMER AWAKES!?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

Well, damn. This bundle looks pretty good. Too bad I just spend my last 4 dollars on the Indie Royale April Fool's bundle.

Hmmm. Need ideas to get paypal money.

#55 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

I think I might pass this one up. I already have The Baconing and Beat Hazard for PS3 - I actually have BHU for iOS as well.

Plain Sight doesn't interest me at all and Sol Survivor looks like another tower defense game - please correct me if I'm wrong - which I already have a massive backlog of.

The only one I am really interested in is Madballs and Killing Floor. I don't think Madballs is worth $4 on its own and I don't feel like paying $10 for the two. *

*I'm sure they're worth that price, but not to me simply because of my huge backlog across PS3/360/PC.

I'll wait and see if there's any bonuses with this.

I also passed on the IR April Fool's bundle because I had 3/5 games. If the Indiefort bundle adds the games to my GG account I'll grab that though.

EDIT:
What really sucks is I wanted almost all the games from their first bundle (Be Mine) but missed it. :(

Edited by Jokerkun890, 05 April 2012 - 03:39 AM.

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#56 SnakeEater42

SnakeEater42

Vin Diesel Is My Spirit Animal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

If it had been one of the first 2 Deathspank games I definitely would have pounced(still haven't seen those on sale for less than 7.50 :/ ) But the Baconing had no Ron Gilbert...therefore...I have no interest in it...might still give to this just for the charity though, we shall see.

#57 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

Note the Killing Floor DLC is just a bunch of skin packs.

#58 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

tried to pre-order, but the button doesnt work.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#59 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

I just pre-ordered right now. So if it wasn't working earlier, it's working fine right now.

#60 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:23 PM

Try using a different browser? I've heard it works on Chrome.