Groupees Be Mine2 Game + Music Preorder Now

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#61 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Try using a different browser? I've heard it works on Chrome.

Thanks, i was using firefox before. Worked using Chrome.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#62 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Looked into the charity a little, liked what I saw, paid $10. Looking forward to finally playing Killing Floor and MadBalls, and to trying out The Baconing.

Edit: And if anyone wants to trade for my Plain Sight or Beat Hazard codes, feel free to PM.

Edited by mokmoof, 05 April 2012 - 05:27 PM.

#63 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

$4 for Baconing, Madballs, Beat Hazard, and Sol Survivor is a great deal. Plain Sight is pretty much a throw in since it's a multi player game that no one plays anymore. Another $6 for Killing Floor is okay, but it's been $5 (and possibly less) numerous times and always every major Steam sale. Not sure what the other $10 bonuses will be but the infamous Joe Duck said they weren't going to be games or music so take of that what you will.

#64 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:07 PM

Not sure what the other $10 bonuses will be but the infamous Joe Duck said they weren't going to be games or music so take of that what you will.

Indie Gala just did a digital comic as one of their bonuses. It looks like some of these bundles are starting to branch out beyond games and music. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but we'll see.

#65 unless

unless

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

From the first Groupees thread:

Insider info... they've got an exclusive release of an indie film as an incentive for their next bundle coming up end of March.

#66 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Indie Gala just did a digital comic as one of their bonuses. It looks like some of these bundles are starting to branch out beyond games and music. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but we'll see.

I thought the digital comic from the Indie Gala bundle sucked, personally. I'd much rather have more music as a bonus than that digital comic.

#67 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Preordered the basic. Already had Killing Floor.

#68 goateesox

goateesox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Zenescope Entertainment is joining this project and offering its Return to Wonderland graphic novel as part of this awesome package.

#69 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Zenescope Entertainment is joining this project and offering its Return to Wonderland graphic novel as part of this awesome package.

That could be interesting. I've been wanting to check out those Grimm Fairy Tales anyway.

I assume you'll need to be at the $10 mark for that?

I just noticed this at the Groupees page:

+1 MORE SPECIAL ITEM TBA
(DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT THE FISHES)

:lol:

#70 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Been wanting Sol Survivor and Mad Balls for a while. Good enough for 4. Plain Sight is beyond dead. I got it like 2 years ago and at that time there was about 3 people playing. I wonder how it is now lol....Killing Floor is quite good though, already have it though.

#71 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

So instead of officially announcing when the bundle would launch like last time, and delaying the bundle several times.. They put a widget on the site that counted down until the bundle launches, then they delayed the launch (according to the widget) by a day, and now it says TBA lol. Not that I'm angered by this, but it does kind of defeat the purpose of having a widget in the first place, or giving the option to preorder..

#72 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

Yep, it's been quietly delayed several times.

MARS

#73 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

For anyone wondering, they've posted on facebook that you won't be able to increase your donation/purchase amount until a few days after the bundle launches. So if you paid $4, and want to increase it to $10 for the bonuses you'll have to wait.

#74 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

The bundle is now live.

#75 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Great! Already redeemed my keys. Have spares for Plain Sight and Madballs now, if anyone is looking to unload some keys from the most recent Indie Royale or the Indie Face Kick.

#76 Psydero

Psydero

Today you, tomorrow me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

I have an extra Beat Hazard key if anyone wants it for $1 or has a Still Life 2 or an Avencast: Rise of the Mage key to trade for it. PM me!

#77 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

I have an extra copy of Sol Survivor that I'm selling for $1. PM me.

MARS

#78 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Just ordered pretty sweet I must say

#79 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Okay maybe I'm blind but where is the increase donation button? I thought there was supposed to be one.

#80 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Okay maybe I'm blind but where is the increase donation button? I thought there was supposed to be one.

I posted about that earlier.. (read my quote)

For anyone wondering, they've posted on facebook that you won't be able to increase your donation/purchase amount until a few days after the bundle launches. So if you paid $4, and want to increase it to $10 for the bonuses you'll have to wait.

#81 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

re: increasing your donation

I posted about that earlier.. (read my quote)

Ah I see. Thanks. I kept looking all over their site and thinking I was missing it somehow.

#82 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Thanks, Op! didn't see this before the pre-order, but in for $10. Definitely worth it for $70ish MSRP of games that are mostly over a 70 on metacritic + bonus music/comics + good cause.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#83 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Ah I see. Thanks. I kept looking all over their site and thinking I was missing it somehow.

Yeah they didn't really make it very clear. I randomly stumbled across the facebook post when searching for info on the comic they added.

#84 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

so am i understanding correctly that to get KF, the wonderland graphic novel and the eligh album, you just need to donate >$10? the "5+ meals" thing is throwing me off.
Posted Image

#85 Geekquisitions

Geekquisitions

Evil Incarnate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

so am i understanding correctly that to get KF, the wonderland graphic novel and the eligh album, you just need to donate >$10? the "5+ meals" thing is throwing me off.

5 meals = $10
Posted ImagePosted Image

#86 houdinilogic

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

5 meals = $10

got it, thanks. thought maybe it was for purchasing 5+ copies of the bundle or something. not very well explained on the site.
Posted Image

#87 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

The site is set up weird. Are the games only unlocked if 25,000 meals are purchased?

#88 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

no you get them right away 25,000 is ??? last I looked.

I got my keys in like 2 seconds.

#89 vherub

vherub

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

any reviews of the graphic novel?

#90 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

I would check it out, but I am with beer and don't feel like reading LOLZ