Band Hero Complete Bundle Toys R Us Pick Up Only $9.98 :O

Thank you for posting this deal, but you should add 360 to the title since it's the only one at that price.

Yeah their in store pick up is not equivalent to ship to store, looked up on eBay, it is easy buck if one can find it

Well I was just looking for fun. But whoever lives in New Jersey it says it's available at this TRU.
TOYS"R"US/BABIES"R"US - RARITAN [6334]:

451 ROUTE 28, RARITAN, NJ 08869

I got none available near me as well, ill gladly pay anyone shipping+cost for the the set if they are willing to buy it for me if they are that nice. :)

None within 50 miles
22.gif

2.tod.gif

Debating whether i should get this because i only want the guitar and game and i dont need another drum set (Rockband 1) laying around the house

[quote name='lectersvictim']Rumors are that Toys R Us might stop selling video games by the end of the year...[/QUOTE]

I heard that as well. Who knows how true that is though... None available around me. Oh well.

To be fair, the few that are selling will NOT get you $100. Costs about $40 to ship it and unless your price is low no one is going to pay $40 for shipping. You sell it for $100 with free shipping you pay the $40. Either way you WILL make a profit, just be prepared to wait for a buyer and to deal with the pain it is to ship huge items.

[quote name='TooPoor']Anybody feels like TRU is just messing with us using these hard to get YMMV deals?[/QUOTE]

Lmfao. That sounds about right.

Yeah I was going to post this a few days ago, but I none of my stores carried it, I went to my local TRU and they told me none of the stores accept site to store shipping for GH or Band Hero, or any music peripherals really because they're filtering out their stock. This deal would be unbelievable if it would actually ship to my stores.

[quote name='Wrong']Would it be possible to get a price match of this at either Best Buy or Walmart?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about this. I bought Warriors of Rock Bundle, and sold it for $65. It paid for my textbook that semester. So these bundles hold some value if you can actually pick it up.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I was thinking about this. I bought Warriors of Rock Bundle, and sold it for $65. It paid for my textbook that semester. So these bundles hold some value if you can actually pick it up.[/QUOTE]

So you're not here to catch deals but screw real gamers for you to flip a profit?

If so, banhammer.

[quote name='TooPoor']Yeah their in store pick up is not equivalent to ship to store, looked up on eBay, it is easy buck if one can find it[/QUOTE]FYI, the drumsets often have dry rotted cords on them. Mine was replaced for free without hassle by Activision, but for those looking to ebay it, this may cause unnecessary headaches with dumb customers who will blame the seller.

None near me. FYI for people wanting to buy this and re-sell it:
I got one of these for $20 last year on clearance at Sears. It took me 6 months to resell it for $40 on Craigslist. So if you have the space and the time and don't feel like shipping this huge/heavy box then it will take a while on Craigslist but can be done. Actually I bought 2, gave one as a gift and sold the other to cover the cost. Free birthday present that looked like I spent a fortune. Wow I'm cheap.

[quote name='Romeo']So you're not here to catch deals but screw real gamers for you to flip a profit?

If so, banhammer.[/QUOTE]
:lol:What exactly is a 'real gamer'? I always see this term used by the anti flippers on here all the time and it just amuses me with the frequency it's used. I guess most of ya's feel that flippers don't actually play any games. Well you're wrong.

I'm currently playing Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition, Battlefield 1943 and my usual game of choice: GTA IV Episodes.

So please think before you speak.

As for wanting people banned for admitting they resell or flip games and items bought from deals here, that's more than a little extreme, don't ya think?:roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:What exactly is a 'real gamer'? I always see this term used by the anti flippers on here all the time and it just amuses me with the frequency it's used. I guess most of ya's feel that flippers don't actually play any games. Well you're wrong.

I'm currently playing Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition, Battlefield 1943 and my usual game of choice: GTA IV Episodes.

As for wanting people banned for admitting they resell or flip games and items bought from deals here, that's more than a little extreme, don't ya think?:roll:[/QUOTE]

Bunch of idiots that are too lazy to bring their costs down further. I'm sorry but as listed above, I bought two of these for $20 each last summer, gave one as a gift and sold the other for $40. That doesn't mean I'm not a gamer, that means I'm not an idiot. Boy I'm in a bad mood this morning.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:What exactly is a 'real gamer'? I always see this term used by the anti flippers on here all the time and it just amuses me with the frequency it's used. I guess most of ya's feel that flippers don't actually play any games. Well you're wrong.

As for wanting people banned for admitting they resell or flip games and items bought from deals here, that's more than a little extreme, don't ya think?:roll:[/QUOTE]

It's tiring going to stores and hearing about people buying out stock for a profit. Slickdeals ruins anything and every CAG knows that. The same thing will happen with comments like above... even YOU did this and screwed me out of a game I wanted and had my eye on in the sake of making what, a handful of dollars?

[quote name='Romeo']It's tiring going to stores and hearing about people buying out stock for a profit. Slickdeals ruins anything and every CAG knows that. The same thing will happen with comments like above... even YOU did this and screwed me out of a game I wanted and had my eye on in the sake of making what, a handful of dollars?[/QUOTE]

Man, just shut up and stop crying about it, its not gonna make anyone stop and you sound like a whiny baby. Just get to the stores earlier to beat flippers, or do it yourself. I flip and use the extra cash for non gaming items; I paid for my newborn's crib and all her bedset and still haven't paid outta pocket for diapers, so if u think whining on here is gonna stop people you're wrong and you should use that time for find good flips to earn some extra cash instead of complaining here

[quote name='Romeo']So you're not here to catch deals but screw real gamers for you to flip a profit?

If so, banhammer.[/QUOTE]

You may not like flippers, but to each their own; if he wants to pay for a textbook using flipping, I say good for him. Banning is highly unnecessary. Also, when is the last time you posted something even contributory to any deal. All I see of your posts in multiple threads is help with a deal when its obvious you didn't read all the posts before yours.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Man, just shut up and stop crying about it, its not gonna make anyone stop and you sound like a whiny baby. Just get to the stores earlier to beat flippers, or do it yourself. I flip and use the extra cash for non gaming items; I paid for my newborn's crib and all her bedset and still haven't paid outta pocket for diapers, so if u think whining on here is gonna stop people you're wrong and you should use that time for find good flips to earn some extra cash instead of complaining here[/QUOTE]
:applause::lol:Amen.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Man, just shut up and stop crying about it, its not gonna make anyone stop and you sound like a whiny baby. Just get to the stores earlier to beat flippers, or do it yourself. I flip and use the extra cash for non gaming items; I paid for my newborn's crib and all her bedset and still haven't paid outta pocket for diapers, so if u think whining on here is gonna stop people you're wrong and you should use that time for find good flips to earn some extra cash instead of complaining here[/QUOTE]

I am firm in my beliefs. If you need the extra money then go get a second job or find a new one. This website is for gamers to GET A DEAL, not to make money. Go elsewhere if that's your intention.

I'm a long time member here and on other forums. I constantly post deals on another site because I know for 100% certainty the members are in it to collect for themselves or to help others, never to make a profit. Hell right now a member elsewhere on another forum is driving to several targets and best buys trying to find out of print BDs for his fellow members, including myself.

[quote name='Romeo']I am firm in my beliefs. If you need the extra money then go get a second job or find a new one. This website is for gamers to GET A DEAL, not to make money. Go elsewhere if that's your intention.

I'm a long time member here and on other forums. I constantly post deals on another site because I know for 100% certainty the members are in it to collect for themselves or to help others, never to make a profit. Hell right now a member elsewhere on another forum is driving to several targets and best buys trying to find out of print BDs for his fellow members, including myself.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem with your beliefs, just the fact you think everyone must feel the same way. Getting a 2nd job isn't an option or somethin I would consider, i like to flip. Its great that you found a community that you like but if that's the case why are you on here?

Has anyone tried price matching yet? I remember I had a hell of a time to price match last time Toys R Us had a sale on Guitar Hero games.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I have no problem with your beliefs, just the fact you think everyone must feel the same way. Getting a 2nd job isn't an option or somethin I would consider, i like to flip. Its great that you found a community that you like but if that's the case why are you on here?[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:Are you a mind reader? This is almost exactly what I was just typing up in response to his post.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I have no problem with your beliefs, just the fact you think everyone must feel the same way. Getting a 2nd job isn't an option or somethin I would consider, i like to flip. Its great that you found a community that you like but if that's the case why are you on here?[/QUOTE]

I'm here because I'm a gamer since I was a toddler. I'm here to post deals and find deals, and to let my friends know so I can get them a cheap game or two. I'm here for NINE years when you're here for two... and at that point I feel like I shouldn't need to explain myself.

[quote name='Romeo']I'm here because I'm a gamer since I was a toddler. I'm here to post deals and find deals, and to let my friends know so I can get them a cheap game or two. I'm here for NINE years when you're here for two... and at that point I feel like I shouldn't need to explain myself.[/QUOTE]

So you are here for the same reasons as me? I just sell and trade some of the games I get for a profit. Its cool you've been on here for 9 years, if I was a lot older or had heard of this site earlier I would have been on here longer, but alas its only been 2 years, but I'm not sure how that's relevant in an online forum though. I just think your fighting a losing battle and sound pretty sorry doin it, just accept that people are on here for reasons other than you.

[quote name='lectersvictim']Rumors are that Toys R Us might stop selling video games by the end of the year...[/QUOTE]

This would actually be a shock after striking their deal for exclusive Skylanders.

[quote name='Romeo']I'm here because I'm a gamer since I was a toddler. I'm here to post deals and find deals, and to let my friends know so I can get them a cheap game or two. I'm here for NINE years when you're here for two... and at that point I feel like I shouldn't need to explain myself.[/QUOTE]
So it's NOT ok for someone to grab multiples of a deal for profit, but it's ok for you to grab multiples for friends or to tell them about the deals and have them go and grab them and possibly deprive someone else from CAG(or another...ya know..."real gamer") of getting in on that deal?

You know what that makes you? A hypocrite(just like me;)). Do as I say, not as I do. As for pulling seniority on an internet forum, that's just too funny. Internet is serious business.:lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So it's NOT ok for someone to grab multiples of a deal for profit, but it's ok for you to grab multiples for friends or to tell them about the deals and have them go and grab them and possibly deprive someone else from CAG(or another...ya know..."real gamer") of getting in on that deal?

You know what that makes you? A hypocrite(just like me;)). Do as I say, not as I do. As for pulling seniority on an internet forum, that's just too funny. Internet is serious business.:lol:[/QUOTE]

This is too funny. And all true. So did anyone actually find these? There seem to be none to be had in MA. Darn flippers got them!

bread's done
Back