WYSIWYG in Chrome

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

Possible noob question, and I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

When posting in Chrome, I can't seem to change the format to WYSIWYG. Did I deactivate it somehow?

I know in IE the option to switch between the 2 is in the top corner when posting, but not seeing that in Chrome. Whenever I want to bold, underline, etc all I see is the BB Code. Is WYSIWYG not available in Chrome?

Thanks.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#2 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

The vBulletin WYSIWYG editor doesn't work in Chrome. We'll be switching to a better platform soon.

#3 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Awesome, thank you for the quick reply!

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#4 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

A lot of stuff doesn't work well in Chrome. I'm hoping the new site works in Chrome.

#5 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

A lot of stuff doesn't work well in Chrome. I'm hoping the new site works in Chrome.

It does - I've been testing in all browsers, but primarily in Chrome.

#6 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

That's good to hear since this is the only site I've had trouble with since I made the switch to Chrome.

#7 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

whats the new site's software?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade