From Blu-ray forum:

Zero Dark Thirty (DVD) - 8BS7GBN5

(Credit - therabbit78)

#422 Hiro0015

Hiro0015

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

Nice, looks like they extended points for another year! Glad I didn't rush to spend my 1400... maybe I can get a free Blu-ray now 8O

#423 Miken

Miken

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:42 AM

Wish they revert back to the old policy. Gonna take forever to get the last few products registered.

#424 FJO

FJO

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Upload digital photos of up to two Evil Dead movie tickets for 200 points each. If you go by yourself, look around the theater for an extra discarded ticket stub.

http://www.sonyrewar.../movie_tickets/

#425 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Is anyone having trouble registering the disc codes in the OP? I tried entering a few codes yet it's telling me that "I've reached the maximum number of disc restrictions" even though I haven't entered anything in over a week :-s

#426 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

Is anyone having trouble registering the disc codes in the OP? I tried entering a few codes yet it's telling me that "I've reached the maximum number of disc restrictions" even though I haven't entered anything in over a week :-s

Try every 3-4 days -- it'll eventually let you (you can do up to 10/month, max 3/day)

I usually have trouble at the beginning of the month -- my monthly limit resets around mid-month so I don't bother trying until 15-18th of each month

#427 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

Try every 3-4 days -- it'll eventually let you (you can do up to 10/month, max 3/day)

I usually have trouble at the beginning of the month -- my monthly limit resets around mid-month so I don't bother trying until 15-18th of each month

Ok that helps, thanks!

btw is two the max for submitting tickets? I have four for Evil Dead and want to get credit for each of them.

#428 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:52 PM

Also make sure you are doing the Wheel of Fortune game every weekday as well. 10 points a day = 50 points a week! = 2,600 points a year! That is a decent amount of points for simply going here to enter the daily phrase which can be found here.

Unfortunately I have entered all of the movie codes so I am stuck with just the Wheel Of Fortune game and waiting for the movie codes we are missing.

#429 Sauron96

Sauron96

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:33 AM

http://www.bargainsh...re/?hs308=email

Got 250 for this...borrowed link from the WoF solution thread...now to remove the plugin for the game...

#430 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

Got 250 for this...borrowed link from the WoF solution thread...now to remove the plugin for the game...

Nice, it's a pretty crapptacular game, but I did get 50 points for playing it and 200 more for Facebook sharing it (deleted the Facebook share post right after though).

#431 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

Posted Image

#432 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

won't let me do it eventhough i already installed the player

#433 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

It shows a pink screen for me when I try to play it. Probably a video card issue or something. Oh well.

#434 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

Off topic but this is the only thread I know of that discusses Sony Rewards. I've had the Playstation Credit Card and have been using it for about a year and a hald. The only thing I have ever redeemed with my rewards is PSN credit. I went to go pick up a card just now and it told me that I've "reached the maximum purchases for this item". Anyone one know what the specific restrictions are for PSN credit? Will I never be able to get a $10 card again? I guess I could get $20 cards, but it takes me so long to get enough points for the $10 I might just cancel the card and get one with more worthwhile rewards...

#435 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

Off topic but this is the only thread I know of that discusses Sony Rewards. I've had the Playstation Credit Card and have been using it for about a year and a hald. The only thing I have ever redeemed with my rewards is PSN credit. I went to go pick up a card just now and it told me that I've "reached the maximum purchases for this item". Anyone one know what the specific restrictions are for PSN credit? Will I never be able to get a $10 card again? I guess I could get $20 cards, but it takes me so long to get enough points for the $10 I might just cancel the card and get one with more worthwhile rewards...

Just redeem for the Sony Entertainment Network card, its the same thing.

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#436 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

Just redeem for the Sony Entertainment Network card, its the same thing.

Thank you, kindly. I didn't know anything about those codes.

#437 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

Nice, it's a pretty crapptacular game, but I did get 50 points for playing it and 200 more for Facebook sharing it (deleted the Facebook share post right after though).

Craptacular is an understatement. That game was awful. Do you have to beat it under the time limit to get the points? Does anyone know, I'm just curious. Anyways, thanks to the person that posted it. 250 points is 250 points.

Do they ever have video games stuff as their Deal of the Day, Deal of the Week, or Reverse Auction?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#438 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Craptacular is an understatement. That game was awful. Do you have to beat it under the time limit to get the points? Does anyone know, I'm just curious. Anyways, thanks to the person that posted it. 250 points is 250 points.

Do they ever have video games stuff as their Deal of the Day, Deal of the Week, or Reverse Auction?

I didn't go very far, died, and got the points then.
as to the Deal of the day/week/reverse auction. Each time I looked, it was non-video game items... but I am not stalking the site, so don't take my word for it :)
Posted Image

#439 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:11 AM

I've got the same issue now too with $10 PSN codes. I sent a Tweet and email to Sony Rewards for help, and they replied saying I'd have to contact them via phone to solve my problem :/ I figured I'd just get $10 SEN codes or just save up more for $20 and $50 PSN/SEN codes instead. Having a PlayStation card, in addition to these disc-registration codes, really adds up with SR points fairly quickly.

#440 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

I've been a member of SR for nearly a year now, and so far in their emails I've never noticed a videogame-related deal. Usually Sony discounts their headhphones, tablets, cameras, etc. In a lot of cases their "discounts" aren't all that amazing anyway, compared to what you can just pay for an item elsewhere (i.e. Amazon). I just use SR for saving up on points towards PSN/SEN credits :)

#441 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

I've been a member of SR for nearly a year now, and so far in their emails I've never noticed a videogame-related deal. Usually Sony discounts their headhphones, tablets, cameras, etc. In a lot of cases their "discounts" aren't all that amazing anyway, compared to what you can just pay for an item elsewhere (i.e. Amazon). I just use SR for saving up on points towards PSN/SEN credits :)

That's exactly what I've done, and what I'll continue to do. Thanks!

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#442 quesog32

quesog32

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

I'm trying to get some games from Sony Rewards, and lo and behold they're wanting $6 each for shipping. Is there a way (via coupon code or something) to order stuff with free or reduced shipping?

#443 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

I'm trying to get some games from Sony Rewards, and lo and behold they're wanting $6 each for shipping. Is there a way (via coupon code or something) to order stuff with free or reduced shipping?

Link your account to the Sony Store and buy your items there. Shipping is free with a $25 purchase

http://store.sony.com/

#444 quesog32

quesog32

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

Link your account to the Sony Store and buy your items there. Shipping is free with a $25 purchase

http://store.sony.com/

This did indeed work. Thanks a lot!

#445 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

Finally we get "Think Like a Man Blu-ray", via a Blu-ray.com member

Think Like A Man (Blu-ray) - BUMA6F6D

#446 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

Finally we get "Think Like a Man Blu-ray", via a Blu-ray.com member

Think Like A Man (Blu-ray) - BUMA6F6D

Thanks! I'm up to 2200 points, it's the highest I've ever been, and all of it from disc registrations, promos, and Wheel of Fortune. Nice to know I've got a $20 PSN Card sitting in the bank for whenever I need it!

#447 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

For those interested, I maintain this list in the new sony rewards thread along with the other points earning methods like the trailers & games.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339852

#448 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

Thanks to everyone for the codes :D

Currently playing: :joystick:
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution  :twoguns:  :-$ 
:psp: Limbo  :applause:

gallery_474050_8161_109072.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

#449 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

Did Sony all of a sudden stop carrying movies and CDs in their online store? I've finally got enough points to pick up a blu-ray I was wanting to get, and now I can't find any movies at all. What the hell happened?

#450 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:24 AM

Not sure if they changed it for non-cardmembers.

Movies:
http://www.sonyrewar.../catalog/Movies

Music:
http://www.sonyrewar...e/catalog/Music
If its free, its for me!!