Sony Rewards Blu-ray/DVD Points thread

• Please log in to reply
830 replies to this topic

#631 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Didn't see anyone mention it but $10 and $20 PSN credit codes are now available.

#632 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Wow I can't even do anything when I log in cause it say this

User Authentication

You’re accessing Sony Rewards from a computer we do not recognize. When we don't recognize the computer you're using, it may be because:

• You're using a new computer or one you haven't used before.
  • You switched to a new browser or changed your browser settings.
  • You deleted your cookies.

For your protection we will need to confirm your identity before you can access your account.

I don't remember what I put as my favorite movie wtf.

"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

#633 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Wow I can't even do anything when I log in cause it say this

User Authentication

You’re accessing Sony Rewards from a computer we do not recognize. When we don't recognize the computer you're using, it may be because:

• You're using a new computer or one you haven't used before.
  • You switched to a new browser or changed your browser settings.
  • You deleted your cookies.

For your protection we will need to confirm your identity before you can access your account.

I don't remember what I put as my favorite movie wtf.

Try your favorite adult films' titles like Forrest Hump?

#634 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Can brick n mortar game purchases be used with this program as well? Since we just got ps4 games, the controller and the camera (and the ps4 tonight) it sure would be nice to add those like we can do with Nintendo purchases.

#635 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Can brick n mortar game purchases be used with this program as well? Since we just got ps4 games, the controller and the camera (and the ps4 tonight) it sure would be nice to add those like we can do with Nintendo purchases.

Only if purchased with a Sony/Playstation card from an authorized retailer.

#636 Neo Queen Serenity

Neo Queen Serenity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Do Playstation 3/4/Vita game software purchase count for the additional points? I thought that the additional points were only for PSN purchases, Sony hardware and accessories.

#637 turls

turls

Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Does Sony Rewards ever offer catalog deals around Black Friday?  I'm close to enough points for a Vita and don't want to pay for the extra points if I don't have to. I guess I'm not going to even pay the sale price for a Vita so this is the only way I will get one.

#638 Tacosss

Tacosss

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

$10 codes are out of order now it seems. Can anyone else confirm? It says the "coupon codes" are out.

#639 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

I am also seeing the $10 PSN code as out of stock.  I got four of them for Christmas gifts a couple weeks ago so glad I was able to jump when I did.

#640 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Soooo I have entered 12 movie codes within the past 5 days. What's up with that. 3 have been from recent UV codes, and the others are ones posted in the OP, if that matters any.

Sly Cooper Thieves In Time PS3 resell $1

I can turn your Paypal into Amazon | Steelbooks B2G1 | Blu-ray Slipcovers

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#641 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

Soooo I have entered 12 movie codes within the past 5 days. What's up with that. 3 have been from recent UV codes, and the others are ones posted in the OP, if that matters any.

Well that's interesting.....maybe SR removed the 10/month restriction now?

#642 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

I was able to add another today, making my total 13 in 8 days.

#643 Tacosss

Tacosss

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

PSN $10 & $20 are back in stock

#644 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

PSN $10 & $20 are back in stock

Thanks for the heads up :)

#645 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

I see Evil Dead (DVD) is missing. The code is VBB8QNQR.

#646 Keen314

Keen314

CAGsiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Colombiana (DVD) - CBFTB636
The Vow (DVD) - CBFTB636

This code is for The Vow.

#647 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

This code is for The Vow.

You are correct. In the old days you picked the title you were registering when typing in a code. My history has:

01/21/2013 Colombiana (DVD)  15 pts

10/30/2013 The Vow (DVD)  15 pts

Guess you can't register Colombiana (DVD) anymore.

#648 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Just redeem it twice

#649 Keen314

Keen314

CAGsiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Just redeem it twice

Yup, just noticed this behavior myself.  2nd time I redeemed it, it redeemed Columbiana.

#650 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:41 PM

I was able to add another today, making my total 13 in 8 days.

So I've been redeeming several more since then, and I think the deal is that the old multiuse codes are still 10 a month, but the UV codes are unlimited. That or they are on their own separate 30 day window. 

#651 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Just got this in an email (Sony credit card):

Redeem 2,000 points, get 2,000 bonus points.

I'd love to post the image but the CAG forum software won't allow it.

Fine print:

*Offer available from 1/06/14 –1/27/14. If you are an active Sony Card member in good standing, and you redeem 2,000 points for any Sony electronics, music, movies, or select PlayStation items within the Sony Rewards online catalog between 1/06/14 –1/27/14, you will qualify for the 2,000 Bonus Points Offer. Offer excludes all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, Music Unlimited Subscriptions, and PlayStation Digital Products. Only one 2,000 Bonus Points Offer will be awarded per Sony Card member. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Reward points redemptions before 1/06/14 are not eligible for this 2,000 Bonus Points Offer. The 2,000 points will be awarded 7–10 days after the promotional period has ended and will expire March 31, 2014. You can redeem for a combination of items that total 2,000 points before any applicable tax/shipping. Excludes Purchase Credit Requests. This offer is non-transferable. It may only be used by the person to whom this email is addressed.

So it mentions "select Playstation items" but nowhere on the site or the email does it mention what those are.  I tried to fill out their CS question webform and it's bugged, won't let me send it.  Don't feel like calling them to find out, I'll leave that up to the rest of you.  

#652 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Just got this in an email (Sony credit card):

Redeem 2,000 points, get 2,000 bonus points.

I'd love to post the image but the CAG forum software won't allow it.

Fine print:

*Offer available from 1/06/14 –1/27/14. If you are an active Sony Card member in good standing, and you redeem 2,000 points for any Sony electronics, music, movies, or select PlayStation items within the Sony Rewards online catalog between 1/06/14 –1/27/14, you will qualify for the 2,000 Bonus Points Offer. Offer excludes all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, Music Unlimited Subscriptions, and PlayStation Digital Products. Only one 2,000 Bonus Points Offer will be awarded per Sony Card member. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Reward points redemptions before 1/06/14 are not eligible for this 2,000 Bonus Points Offer. The 2,000 points will be awarded 7–10 days after the promotional period has ended and will expire March 31, 2014. You can redeem for a combination of items that total 2,000 points before any applicable tax/shipping. Excludes Purchase Credit Requests. This offer is non-transferable. It may only be used by the person to whom this email is addressed.

So it mentions "select Playstation items" but nowhere on the site or the email does it mention what those are.  I tried to fill out their CS question webform and it's bugged, won't let me send it.  Don't feel like calling them to find out, I'll leave that up to the rest of you.  

Yeah I just got an email about that too.  I think I'll wait a few days before trying to buy something with 2000 points, just to make sure the system sees my purchase and I'm qualified for it.  I only have 900 SR points now, so I'm hoping I can spend $11 with a credit card to get enough points spent to qualify too.  Looks like digital PSN items won't qualify, so maybe I'd buy a Vita game or accessory.

#653 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

The money ball blueray code said The Vow when I register it, needs to be changed, there were other errors in the list but I forgot what they were.

"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

#654 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

The money ball blueray code said The Vow when I register it, needs to be changed, there were other errors in the list but I forgot what they were.

Someone earlier in thread suggested entering the code a 2nd time since some codes are the same.

If that doesn't work, then it's an error and this may be too: "30 Minutes or Less - bluray" is actually "Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengence - dvd"

#655 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

There is a game out for 250 points. I can't find it on the site and I deleted the email in came in.

#656 kintanos

kintanos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

There is a game out for 250 points. I can't find it on the site and I deleted the email in came in.

Thanks for this.

It is http://www.omnicorp.com/calibration/

If you don't want to play it, you can just click the earn sony rewards icon/link at the bottom.

#657 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for this.

It is http://www.omnicorp.com/calibration/

If you don't want to play it, you can just click the earn sony rewards icon/link at the bottom.

And the immediately go to Facebook to delete the post. :)

#658 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

Thanks for the headsup about the game.  I thought it was looking like Sony was cutting back on giving out opportunities to earn SR points besides from the WoF points now, ever since their new integration with PSN accounts.

#659 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

Thanks.

20 seconds to log in an delete the post.

If its free, its for me!!

#660 srac84

srac84

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

I think you can redeem any physical item off the sony rewards catalog ..but not psn cards network cards etc.. and i think you have to redeem 2000 points ot get the 2000 back..900 and paying the difference probably wont work sorry..