843 replies to this topic

#151 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

Oh.. oh my.

Let the games begin!

EDIT: Spidey video still works. I just did it.

#152 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Oh.. oh my.

Let the games begin!

EDIT: Spidey video still works. I just did it.

The Blu-ray forum gave out this link, and i tried it but it didnt work.. I guess it was the wrong link.

Question, Can you create multiple accounts to continuously get $10 PSN codes?...............Not that i am going to abuse this or anything....... :-#

EDIT: I found the right link and can also confirm that the spidey video also works!

#153 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:01 AM

The Blu-ray forum gave out this link, and i tried it but it didnt work.. I guess it was the wrong link.

Question, Can you create multiple accounts to continuously get $10 PSN codes?...............Not that i am going to abuse this or anything....... :-#

EDIT: I found the right link and can also confirm that the spidey video also works!

I was thinking this too, but you need to have either a Sony or PlayStation credit card linked to get the $10 PSN code for 1000 points :P

#154 tyron3biggum5

tyron3biggum5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:40 AM

I was thinking this too, but you need to have either a Sony or PlayStation credit card linked to get the $10 PSN code for 1000 points :P

No, read the past few posts from today. You can get the Sony Entertainment Network Code $10 as a non-member and it is redeemable on PSN.

http://www.sonyrewar...YENTERNETCODE10

#155 nabor605

nabor605

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

No, read the past few posts from today. You can get the Sony Entertainment Network Code $10 as a non-member and it is redeemable on PSN.

http://www.sonyrewar...YENTERNETCODE10

Ah, ok I see. I was looking at the regular Rewards page, and it said PSN codes were for cardholders only. Thanks!

#156 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

So who has made multiple accounts?

#157 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

Did you get the code instantly?

So basically, everyone can get the $10 PSN Code for free, cause i think the Blu-ray codes go up to at least 1000 points.

BTW, i just noticed that you get 10 pts everyday by playing the WoF game.

yup, i'm a non-cardmember and i've got around 1100 points thanks to this thread.

#158 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:19 AM

here's the correct link that cookie was talking about.

http://www.sonypictu...ture/videoplus/

#159 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:14 AM

I'll confirm that the $10 Sony Entertainment Network code adds to your PSN wallet just like the actual PSN cards with no Sonycard requirement. Big thanks to the OP for compiling the codes needed to get to 1000.

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#160 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

I'll confirm that the $10 Sony Entertainment Network code adds to your PSN wallet just like the actual PSN cards with no Sonycard requirement. Big thanks to the OP for compiling the codes needed to get to 1000.

Yes. Huge thanks to everyone who pitched in. Seriously everyone here rocks. :applause:

#161 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

you probably did :applause:

#162 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:22 PM

you probably did :applause:

that's libel!

#163 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

Not me... But I think my "sister" and "wife" may sign up for an account... :lol:

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Titanfall, Forza 5

WANTED: :xb1: Madden 15 MUT pack codes! PM with offers!

#164 FJO

FJO

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:54 AM

Added to the list on the Sony site:

Men in Black 3 (Blu-ray)
Men in Black 3 (DVD)
Sparkle (Blu-ray)
Sparkle (DVD)
That's My Boy (Blu-ray)

#165 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:09 AM

Not me... But I think my "sister" and "wife" may sign up for an account... :lol:

I have some extended family who would LOVE this promotion!

#166 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

It seems like they removed all the SEN codes

#167 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

Dayum... My wife and sister will find this much less enticing now... :)

Currently Playing:

#168 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

It's idiots like you who ruin deals for everyone else.

#169 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

It's back, but only the $50 code is up.

#170 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

Wellll damn.

#171 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

It's idiots like you who ruin deals for everyone else.

I have yet to see anyone say they had done more than one. Fuck off and die.

Currently Playing:

#172 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Yet you hint at your "wife" and "sister" making one and subsequently being disappointed when they killed the SEN codes. The fact that you haven't even denied that you made multiple accounts but get defensive about it pretty much proves to me that you have. Whatever though, it's pretty clear what kind of character you have.

#173 Disneyboy

Disneyboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Anyone else think that this may have always been intended as a cardmember exclusive and the fact that it was available to everyone for about 24 hours after its debut was just good luck? The fact that this hasn't been mentioned anywhere but this thread (ie. not on slickdeals) makes me think that there couldn't possibly have been enough "abuse" to force a changeover.

#174 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

Yet you hint at your "wife" and "sister" making one and subsequently being disappointed when they killed the SEN codes. The fact that you haven't even denied that you made multiple accounts but get defensive about it pretty much proves to me that you have. Whatever though, it's pretty clear what kind of character you have.

I can screen shot the one $10 credit I redeemed yesterday, if I cared enough to do so. I don't. You just assumed. That's what I took issue with. I don't have enough time to sit around entering codes for hours to get 10 fucking dollars.

Currently Playing:

#175 JJSP

JJSP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

Steelers fans are known to be scumbags. ;)

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#176 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

Anyone else think that this may have always been intended as a cardmember exclusive and the fact that it was available to everyone for about 24 hours after its debut was just good luck? The fact that this hasn't been mentioned anywhere but this thread (ie. not on slickdeals) makes me think that there couldn't possibly have been enough "abuse" to force a changeover.

I slightly concur. Maybe there was an error in their system that enabled the supposed card member exclusive to be available for everyone else. At the same token, however, i keep differentiating the SEN codes and their PSN counterparts. What is the difference? Can't you use either one to purchase music, videos, and games? So maybe the SEN codes were intended to be available for anyone, while their PSN counterparts are card member exclusives. What's the point in having both the PSN and SEN codes as card member exclusives? More option? But why? It doesn't make sense to me. The reason might be because this was abused (Not having it on slickdeals does not mean it was not abused, me thinks)

#177 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:12 PM

Steelers fans are known to be scumbags. ;)

Damn. I though Cheapy had blocked ravens fans from the forums ;)

#178 Disneyboy

Disneyboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:04 AM

I slightly concur. Maybe there was an error in their system that enabled the supposed card member exclusive to be available for everyone else. At the same token, however, i keep differentiating the SEN codes and their PSN counterparts. What is the difference? Can't you use either one to purchase music, videos, and games? So maybe the SEN codes were intended to be available for anyone, while their PSN counterparts are card member exclusives. What's the point in having both the PSN and SEN codes as card member exclusives? More option? But why? It doesn't make sense to me. The reason might be because this was abused (Not having it on slickdeals does not mean it was not abused, me thinks)

I know that things get abused other places than slickdeals, my point was just that it's not there, I didn't see it mentioned on other deal sites, and this thread only got a few posts (2 or 3 pages I think) about it. It just wasn't seen by enough people that rampant abuse would likely have occurred, in my opinion.

#179 JJSP

JJSP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:31 AM

Damn. I though Cheapy had blocked ravens fans from the forums ;)

Gross. Go Browns!

#180 jallen

jallen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

So i guess you own every DVD and blu that you've registered codes for, right? Because otherwise you're taking advantage of the system, naughty boy.