Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

The Pirates! Band of Misfits (DVD) - VC9XH3H2

Thanks for this one, too.

#213 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

I was able to enter three more codes today. This is a month from when I entered my first code (8/17) but the last code entered prior to today was 8/22 and I was allowed to enter 10 codes during that week. Just glad I was able to enter more than three codes!

#214 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

I was able to enter three more codes today. This is a month from when I entered my first code (8/17) but the last code entered prior to today was 8/22 and I was allowed to enter 10 codes during that week. Just glad I was able to enter more than three codes!

I was able to enter three more codes today - three days since my last codes! That makes 16 codes in just over a month - much better than only three codes per month. Unfortunately I cannot discern a pattern as to when I can enter them. Guess I will just keeping trying regularly.

#215 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

I was able to enter three more codes today - three days since my last codes! That makes 16 codes in just over a month - much better than only three codes per month. Unfortunately I cannot discern a pattern as to when I can enter them. Guess I will just keeping trying regularly.

I could enter another 3 codes today! Not sure what the pattern is, but glad I can keep entering more than 3 per month.

#216 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

Resident Evil: Damnation (Blu-ray) - S89JD2H5

(credit: Blu-ray.com)

#217 FJO

FJO

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:57 AM

Resident Evil: Damnation (Blu-ray) - S89JD2H5

(credit: Blu-ray.com)

Thanks!

#218 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Earn up to 250 pts by answering questions in this interactive trailer about the movie Looper. There is no wrong answer as the questions are all subjective stuff. You get 50 points for the trailer, and another 200 if you share the link on Facebook:

http://loopermovie.c...tm_term=5547612

#219 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

Ssjmichael: the hero this thread deserves.

#220 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:36 AM

Earn up to 250 pts by answering questions in this interactive trailer about the movie Looper. There is no wrong answer as the questions are all subjective stuff. You get 50 points for the trailer, and another 200 if you share the link on Facebook:

Just did it. Thanks so mum ssj for posting this!

#221 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

Worked for me. Thanks!!!
If its free, its for me!!

#222 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

Amazing thanks! Just signed up for the Playstation card, so I'll make a point to redeem these upon linking my account.

#223 Cheapskate

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:15 AM

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Looper thing to actually translate into points? I went through the whole vid answered every question...then nothing. Clicking the Facebook link also did nothing for points.

#224 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Looper thing to actually translate into points? I went through the whole vid answered every question...then nothing. Clicking the Facebook link also did nothing for points.

I had the same problem and finally just gave up after numerous tries on two computers with two different accounts.

#225 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Worked ok for me earlier this week. Points posted right away on the account, if I remember well
Posted Image

#226 anderson4145

anderson4145

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

I had the same problem and finally just gave up after numerous tries on two computers with two different accounts.

Make sure you watch the directors "speech" after you answer all of the questions and watch the trailer. I figured that out after the second time.

#227 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Make sure you watch the directors "speech" after you answer all of the questions and watch the trailer. I figured that out after the second time.

Huzzah! That did the trick! I am a little embarassed that I didn't try that previously.

#228 anderson4145

anderson4145

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

Is there a limit to how many codes you can enter in a month. I entered 7 and have tried to enter codes the past 2 days but can't because it says I reached my limit.

#229 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

3 per month. Sometimes you get lucky though.

#230 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Is there a limit to how many codes you can enter in a month. I entered 7 and have tried to enter codes the past 2 days but can't because it says I reached my limit.

I would try daily as I have had periods of time where I could enter 1-3 every couple days and then would go a couple weeks without beingh able to enter anything. I have never had to wait an entire month between being able to enter codes though.

The three per month limit doesn't impact other point opportunities like movie tickets, the Wheel Of Fortune Game (10 points per weekday with puzzle answers here) or the Looper interactive trailer.

#231 anderson4145

anderson4145

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:48 PM

3 per month. Sometimes you get lucky though.

Wow that's not many. I figured it would be 3 a week or something.

#232 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• Trading Timeout - Rule Violation

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

i just recently signed up for sony rewards a month ago and with all the promos from looper,spider-man,and by entering DVD codes (thanks to all of you) i've got almost 900 points.
i'm hoping to save up for a game.

also anybody know were the 10 dollar PSN code offer is??? the one that isn't a cardholder only one. or did they change it???

#233 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

i just recently signed up for sony rewards a month ago and with all the promos from looper,spider-man,and by entering DVD codes (thanks to all of you) i've got almost 900 points.
i'm hoping to save up for a game.

also anybody know were the 10 dollar PSN code offer is??? the one that isn't a cardholder only one. or did they change it???

All I can find is that it is "cardmember exclusive".

#234 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

new code!

That's My Boy (Blu-ray) - SKWJ5Y9T

#235 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

Thanks man!

Hey when do points expire for members without a card? Is it March or one year from the date you joined?

#236 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:01 AM

Thanks ssjmichael.

@doodmandood: you can go to "My account>View my transactions"and it should show the amount of points expiring the earliest (with the date).

#237 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

That code worked for me. Thanks!!

#238 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

Thanks ssjmichael.

@doodmandood: you can go to "My account>View my transactions"and it should show the amount of points expiring the earliest (with the date).

Good to know. Just checked and I have 4k points expiring at the end of the year. Guess I should figure out what to buy.

#239 TheCarsForever

TheCarsForever

The Cars Forever!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:01 PM

Thanks ssjmichael.

Pretty weak overall. I started entering in August and ALL of my points expire in March. First you can only enter three codes a month and now you only get a little over half a year to enter and use them. Hopefully there will be something worthwhile when it gets closer to expiration.

#240 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

Pretty weak overall. I started entering in August and ALL of my points expire in March. First you can only enter three codes a month and now you only get a little over half a year to enter and use them. Hopefully there will be something worthwhile when it gets closer to expiration.

You'll need a Sony credit card if you want more time to use them

Do my Sony Rewards points expire?
Yes. However, if you have a Sony Card or PlayStation®Card, an extended expiration date is one of your advantages. Here are the details:
• If you don't have a Sony Card / PlayStation®Card: You earn Sony Rewards points on a calendar year basis. You can use your points at any time during the year they were earned and also for an additional three-month period in the following year. This means your points from the previous calendar year expire on March 31.
For example, let's say you earn 10,000 Sony Rewards points in 2012. You use 5,000 of your points before the end of December, leaving 5,000 points unused at the start of 2013. You will have until March 31, 2013, to use the remaining 5,000 points that you earned in 2012. And, if you wish, you can combine these points with the points you earn from January to March 2013. At the end of March 2013, your unused Sony Rewards points from 2012 will expire — but any points you have earned in 2013 can still be used throughout the year 2013 and also for an additional three months in 2014.
• If you have a Sony Card/PlayStation®Card: As a cardmember, your Sony Rewards points will expire 5 years from the end of the month in which they were earned. Points are redeemed on a first in/first out basis, so you have plenty of time to select the Sony Rewards item that interests you most.