South Park: Tenorman's Revenge free with purchase of South Park Season 15 DVD

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Raider Bizz

Raider Bizz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

I just purchased the South Park Season 15 DVD, and inside, there was an insert to enter a code on the southparkstudios website. The first 5000 people to enter that code can get South Park: Tenorman's Revenge for free (and play it before it releases). After the first 5000 codes are entered, they'll give out South Park Themes instead.

Edited by Trakan, 27 March 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#2 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Well did you get the game then or the theme?
Posted Image

#3 Raider Bizz

Raider Bizz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

I got the game. I entered the code in about an hour ago.

#4 Jurassic425

Jurassic425

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Geeze, so you didn't get it free. You got it for the cost of season 15 of South Park. So this is only a good deal if you want to buy that anyway, and even then its a gamble because this code might not be in every package. :roll:

#5 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

I wouldn't exactly call this "free" since you have to purchase either the DVD or Bluray. Even then, it's only the first 5000 redemptions, so I wouldn't be surprised if they run out before the end of the day.

From southparkstudios.com:

Each Blu-ray and DVD will include a unique code inside for fans to enter at www.southparkstudios.com/season15 to get thousands of prizes, including a downloadable game code. It's first come, first serve so fans have to act fast. The first 5,000 to enter their code will get a download of "South Park: Tenorman's Revenge" game, an exclusive "South Park" theme and a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live Gold Membership. The next 70,000 entries will get an exclusive "South Park" Xbox theme and a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live Gold Membership.

#6 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

Yeah but i say by now they might of reached the 5000 mark.

#7 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Not exactly free unless you were planning to buy this anyway

#8 DrAndonuts

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

Looks like the Blu-ray doesn't come with a code. I bought mine today, and there's no insert in it.

#9 timberwolfbobby

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

Yeah, I took advantage of this as well (redeemed my code this morning). I've played a couple levels of the game, and the writing/humor/show references are great, but the gameplay gets boring fast if you play solo.

#10 aramsey1986

aramsey1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

just did it an got the arcade game. Its about 5:35 now so still have some codes left.

#11 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

you can already play it? i wish i could download it...but yeah, it's not free cause u have to buy south park season 15

#12 dcm1602

dcm1602

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

Ashtray possibly free

Comes with purchase of new Toyota Corolla

PST for details

#13 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

not free =[

#14 gatorbait68

gatorbait68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

Another failed attempt at the concept of free.
Posted Image

#15 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

Anyone here by chance know how much this is going to be?(on XBLA)

#16 Ham Salad 360

Ham Salad 360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

It's going to be 800 MSP.

#17 Decker

Decker

Xbox Live Cannon Fodder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

Good deal for those who wanted the DVD set anyway.
TERRIBLE description of the deal in the thread title.

decker%2001.jpg

#18 Ham Salad 360

Ham Salad 360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

Yeah, a better title would be

South Park: Tenorman's Revenge FREE to First 5000 with Purchase of S15 DVD

And while you do make a purchase, I would argue the game is free, since you're not paying any extra to get the game, and odds are you were buying the DVD to begin with.

#19 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

I assume you redeem the code in the DVD case to get an XBLA code for the game? If so, anyone want to sell theirs? PM me if interested, thanks.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#20 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

I just purchased the South Park Season 15 DVD, and inside, there was an insert to enter a code on the southparkstudios website. The first 5000 people to enter that code can get South Park: Tenorman's Revenge for free (and play it before it releases). After the first 5000 codes are entered, they'll give out South Park Themes instead.

In other words you have no Fuck idea what "free" means

#21 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

is it still not free for the first 5000? yes. stop giving the guy such a hard time. you read the title so you should have already known the game was only free for the first 5000 that bought a dvd. if you dont want it, dont get it. no need to complain.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#22 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

So I can spend $25 to maybe save $5? Doesn't seem like a great deal to me. I think I'll wait till this is on Netflix to rewatch and, of course, wait to get the game on the eventual DotW or other discounted price of 400msp if it's 800 normally.

It's a cool deal if you were already buying the DVD but since I'm not, it's not worth the extra cost. Plus, I believe this was already posted in the XBLA thread. The effort is appreciated OP but probably won't really help anyone get the game for free that wasn't already going to try to get it.

#23 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

So I can spend $25 to maybe save $5? Doesn't seem like a great deal to me. I think I'll wait till this is on Netflix to rewatch and, of course, wait to get the game on the eventual DotW or other discounted price of 400msp if it's 800 normally.

It's a cool deal if you were already buying the DVD but since I'm not, it's not worth the extra cost. Plus, I believe this was already posted in the XBLA thread. The effort is appreciated OP but probably won't really help anyone get the game for free that wasn't already going to try to get it.

how would you only save $5.00? its a $10.00 game.

i'd say if you can get the dvd today youll more then likely get the game free. the more you wait the lesser your chances. I just redeemed a code a half hour ago, so I'm sure they still have some left.

rm8ylt.gif

#24 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

if anyone has a south park: tenormans revenge code, sell it to me please!! i also have Sideway NY, Uncharted 3 online pass and a Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass pm me!
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:46 PM

I would like to thank op. I ordered a blu ray set for pickup from the store as the southparkstuios website says it comes with the code. Opened it in store and there was no code. Of note, the DVD sets have a sticker saying they contain the code. I got the last blu ray. Talked to the manager and he was awesome enough to open one of the DVD sets and give me the code out of it. He said he could send the opened pack back to the manufacturer. Anyway, redeemed the code and just got the game so there are still some left! Thanks OP and awesome manager!!!

#26 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

did anyone that redeemed this get the theme and 48 hr trial too? I think I only got the game but the site says you get all 3 if you're one of the first 5,000.

rm8ylt.gif

#27 agentcoop007

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

Question, what would keep someone from sharing this code in the thread and us all trying it out to see if it works?
I love CAG its so cool.... or is it the Power Glove? oh well thats cool too.... right?
Posted Image

#28 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Question, what would keep someone from sharing this code in the thread and us all trying it out to see if it works?

Codes are unique. 1 time use.

rm8ylt.gif

#29 agentcoop007

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Codes are unique. 1 time use.

I knew the game codes were 1 time use, but was not sure the code you used on the website was unique, thanks
I love CAG its so cool.... or is it the Power Glove? oh well thats cool too.... right?
Posted Image

#30 OrangeArmy

OrangeArmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

Hey op, ignore all the hall monitors with sand packed vaginas. Thanks for the heads up!