South Park: Tenorman's Revenge free with purchase of South Park Season 15 DVD

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

is it still not free for the first 5000? yes. stop giving the guy such a hard time. you read the title so you should have already known the game was only free for the first 5000 that bought a dvd. if you dont want it, dont get it. no need to complain.

No it's not, you don't understand what free means either

You have to buy the Fuck DVD

#32 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

It's free because I bought the DVD but I had to pay money to do that so it's not free but I wouldn't have gotten the game free if I hadn't spent money to buy the DVD in the first place which means I got the game free but bought the DVD to do so.

The game costs nothing extra to the first 5000 who bought the DVD and redeem the code. To the rest of you crying that it's not free, here's something that is: you have a thumb and a butthole. Figure the rest out.

#33 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

free doesnt always mean there isnt fine print. If Target has a Buy 2 get 1 free deal is the 3rd item not free? are you paying for that 3rd item? No. It's free. Like previously stated, if you dont like the deal..............don't get in on it. Go complain somewhere else.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#34 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

how would you only save $5.00? its a $10.00 game.

If you read my post I said I would save $5 since that would be what I would pay for it when it eventually goes on sale. I wouldn't be saving $10 if I was only going to buy it for $5 in the first place. But yes, in the end it's a total savings of $10.

#35 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

FYI - The Blu-ray version does NOT have a code in the case, even though the website says it does. Many on Facebook have reported not getting the code in the Blu-ray version.

http://www.southpark.../dvds/season-15
https://www.facebook.com/southpark

I got a code for the game just a few minutes ago, but it was only 1 code for the game. No other codes for the theme or 48-hour Xbox Live trial.

It says "The First 5,000 who enter the codes will receive a code for free download of the game, a South Park Theme and a 48 hour trial Xbox Live Gold Membership!"

I wonder if the codes for theme and 48 hour trial come in the e-mail.

#36 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

FYI - The Blu-ray version does NOT have a code in the case, even though the website says it does. Many on Facebook have reported not getting the code in the Blu-ray version.

http://www.southpark.../dvds/season-15
https://www.facebook.com/southpark

I got a code for the game just a few minutes ago, but it was only 1 code for the game. No other codes for the theme or 48-hour Xbox Live trial.

It says "The First 5,000 who enter the codes will receive a code for free download of the game, a South Park Theme and a 48 hour trial Xbox Live Gold Membership!"

I wonder if the codes for theme and 48 hour trial come in the e-mail.

i havent received any emails. And yah Im curious as to why I didnt get a theme or 48 hr trial as well..but not that big of a deal. Mainly wanted the game. But more free stuff is always nice.

rm8ylt.gif

#37 abilyk

abilyk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

Thanks, OP! I was planning on buying Season 15 anyway (I have all the seasons on DVD... can't really stop at this point), and Best Buy has it on sale this week ($25 DVD, $30 Blu). Got my game code just fine, but like the other posters, no theme or trial codes. Still, even if those don't pan out, great deal for me.

#38 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

I posted on there Season 15 help topic about the issue of no theme or 48 hr trial. Ill let you guys know if I hear anything. But feel free to post there to. Just go to the Help link. still waiting for the mods to approve my message.

http://forums.southp...hp?f=15&t=51063

rm8ylt.gif

#39 goMaki

goMaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

My BF just got back from BB with our BD version and it DID have the code inside. He found a copy with the sticker on the outside mentioning the promotion. When redeemed, we did receive a code for the game. Woot!

Thanks OP!

#40 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:42 AM

My BF just got back from BB with our BD version and it DID have the code inside. He found a copy with the sticker on the outside mentioning the promotion. When redeemed, we did receive a code for the game. Woot!

Thanks OP!

I originally got the Blu-ray version from Best Buy and it didn't contain a code, but it also didn't have a sticker on it.

I exchanged it for the DVD version since the Blu-ray didn't have a code. The DVD version did have a sticker on the front.

So I guess if people are going to get this, then look for the sticker.

I didn't see anything about it only being in specially marked sets.

#41 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

Sigh~ everything costs something... Time, Effort, money. However, this is like saying b2g1 free sales are actually buy 3 60 dollar games at 40 a piece. This is also like saying the online pass aren't free with no copies, but the cost of new copies dropped 10 lower than what the MSRP is + whatever the pass value is. In the end, any bonus that doesn't affect the price is free.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#42 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

Thanks very much for posting this deal, OP. I had been planning to pick up S15, but wouldn't have stopped by Best Buy last night on my way to work if I hadn't seen this thread. So I would have bought the set this weekend, and missed out on getting the game for....**FREE** 8-)
Posted Image

#43 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

What are the odds that some codes are still left?

#44 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

What are the odds that some codes are still left?

probably still good.wouldnt keep waiting though. And only get this if you planned on getting the DVD anyways.

rm8ylt.gif

#45 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

I just redeemed the code and got the game. 11:45 AM

#46 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Check your e-mail for the other two codes for the theme and the 48-hour trial.

I received an e-mail from South Park Studios <info@spdigitalstudios.com> titled "Your South Park Season 15 Code Redemption" that had the missing codes.

Edit: I made a mistake. The codes are actually just for the game and the theme.

Edited by CodeTrader, 29 March 2012 - 12:09 PM.

#47 Ham Salad 360

Ham Salad 360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

I just got the email, but it contained a code for the game, and a code for the theme. No trial code.

The theme code appears not to be working yet, so I'll keep trying.

#48 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

I just got the email, but it contained a code for the game, and a code for the theme. No trial code.

The theme code appears not to be working yet, so I'll keep trying.

I just realized that one of the codes was the same as game code I got. I thought they were the theme and 48-hour trial codes.

#49 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

Ya the code they sent me doesnt want to work. Could the 2nd code be for the trial and the theme?

#50 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

second code not working for me either. Hopefully by Friday, when the game comes out the theme will work. I assume the 2nd code is for the theme. Dont give a damn about the 48 hr trial.

rm8ylt.gif

#51 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

second code not working for me either. Hopefully by Friday, when the game comes out the theme will work. I assume the 2nd code is for the theme. Dont give a damn about the 48 hr trial.

Yeah, I don't really care about the 48 hour trial code either, but it would be nice to have it as something to trade.

#52 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

I got that e-mail as well. It states that one code is for the game, the other is for the theme. My theme code isn't working either.
Posted Image

#53 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:01 AM

Just a theory. But maybe the theme and 48 hour trial code are the same code. Thats why it wont work. Because we already have gold accounts. And you cant use a 48 hour code on an account with gold already.

#54 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

The code for the theme works now. It's called "Gingerbot Theme". The theme appears to be exclusive. It's not for sale on the Xbox Live Marketplace.

If anyone doesn't want the theme I could possibly trade for it. PM me.

I have some avatar items I could trade.

Rage Shirt (male or female)
Giant Foam Finger (prop)
Plus Carrot Mascot (prop)
Covenant Banshee (prop)
Cool Green Ski Outfit (male)

#55 Ham Salad 360

Ham Salad 360

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

I've now received an email with a third code, this time for the 48 Gold trial.

#56 agentcoop007

agentcoop007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

I entered a code out of the DVD set and it showed me all three codes on the website, so I guess they have not hit the 5000 cap yet!
I love CAG its so cool.... or is it the Power Glove? oh well thats cool too.... right?
Posted Image

#57 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

Anyone know if all 5000 has been redeemed yet?
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#58 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

Just answered my own question, bought a used copy on Amazon the other day, received it in the mail today and surprisingly the code has been unused and I managed to snag a copy of the game.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!