Buy 2, Get 1 Free Video Game Sale at Amazon

Dranakin

Member since Oct. 2003
Feedback
2 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]18997[/IMG-R]Matching Target's Sunday ad promotion, Amazon is running a buy 2, get 1 free sale on over 1000 titles. All platforms, including PC & Mac are represented. Be sure NOT to use 1-Click checkout or the discount will not apply.

iconamazon.gif
Buy 2, get 1 free at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
For every one or two games with an acceptable deal, there's a good 40 games that are waaaaay overpriced... eugh.

White Knight Chronicles 2 is something I've been looking for, now to see if there are 2 other games I want around the $30 price range, also if you click to sort by PS3 Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND for 360 shows up >.>

Ha found another one:

NeverDead
by Konami
Platform:
browse-icon-xbox360._V192599302_.gif
Xbox 360
List Price:$39.99Price:$59.99
They managed to increase their price 50% above the actual list price just to make this "deal" extra special.

EDIT: Totally beat'd :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']Never thought I would rather have my trade credit at BBY than Amazon.[/QUOTE]
These are strange times. I regret buying those Kindle cards.

If you can find something else to pair this together with Radiant Historia & Tales of the Abyss this might actually be a pretty good deal.

too bad i already own all of the ds games i wold of got

Fossil Fighters: Champions 30
harvest moon two towns 30
historia 35

all 3 for 65 wouldnt been bad

or even devil 2 for the ds

SO TEMPTED TO DO

camping mama 20
zuma revenge 20
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar 20

total 40 13.33 but im sure they all be 10 each soon enough

A lot of these prices make zero sense so I'm still waiting for someone behind the scenes to drop prices.

just search the title you want and if on the items page it "special offers available" click it and if it takes you to a part that says "buy 3 and get one of them free" then its eligible. I got Uncharted: Golden Abyss, birds of steel and silent hill HD for $89

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Tales of the Abyss, Silent Hill HD, and White Knight II for 80. Someone help me from pulling the trigger.[/QUOTE]

Silent Hill HD apparently has a ton of glitches and even the art director said he's disappointed with it. Most people are saying it's inferior to the original versions.

I might have considered this for Tales of the Abyss, SMT: DS Overclocked, and RE:R, but since the second game isn't included in the sale and I found a used copy of the first in excellent condition at a local GS that I'll be able to get for about $26...I'll pass.

[quote name='KornKid91']If you can find something else to pair this together with Radiant Historia & Tales of the Abyss this might actually be a pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2?

Tsk, was going to use Amazon's sale to get the 3 3DS games I wanted and get the console from Best Buy, pricematched to target. But they only have Mario 3D, no Mario Kart or Kid Icarus :(

Looks like they're removing games, huh? I don't see SMT Devil Summoner Overclocked anymore. Nevermind, it was DS2 that I saw and it's still there.

I would have bit if they had Pokemon HeartGold but nope, they only have SoulSilver.:whistle2:?

Hmmm I might consider Shinobido, Jak Collection, and something else. They're all games I've been thinking of purchasing anyhow.

Resistance 3 was going for under $30 a couple days ago. Now it's $60. Amazon sure has gone down the shitter in the past year or so.

Man I was jacked when I clicked this and the first thing on the list was Mario 3D Land. Just got a 3DS today and have no actual 3DS games but a ton of Amazon credit. But there really isn't anything else on the list that interests me too much.

bread's done
Back