#301 Tom Jane

Tom Jane

I want my kids back!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

In for Blackeyed Peas Experience.
I just want my kids back!!!

Steam Offers | PSN Gameshare offers | DLC/Code Requests | Trade List | Lowball
Looking to sell Steam games promptly: B-Lands GotY ($7), B-Lands 2 ($10), Tropico 4 ($7.50), Ys Origins ($10); Others
Looking to sell PSN Gameshares promptly: 1) God of War 1, 2, Origins; 2) Darksiders

Will listen to reasonable offers.

#302 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

summer, how did you get that $20 for me3 preorder. im still waiting on it from bestbuy. real gift card or emailed egift card?

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#303 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

summer, how did you get that $20 for me3 preorder. im still waiting on it from bestbuy. real gift card or emailed egift card?

its an emailed gift card code
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#304 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

I was going with the thought that this IS the Game Days sale.

I remembered it being Early April with the April showers to bring in the Spring. I could be completely wrong though.

Me too, seems like they usually do two big ones, one around my bday (early April) then one late summer.

233526.png

https://www.facebook...stractedRealism (pinup/boudoir/etc)
https://www.facebook...ulhaPhotography (scenery/families/babies/etc)

#305 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:13 PM

12 extra characters, not 8.

Wow, really? That makes it even BETTER! :lol:

I wanted to say 12, but I haven't plugged my copy in since SFxT, so I wasn't positive.

#306 mrwiseguy85

mrwiseguy85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

I noticed if (big IF) the vita coupon stacks, one can get MNR Road Trip for $10 (plus tax), and flip to amazon trade for $16 right now. Not a huge gain, but snag a few and it could garner a little change for future amazon purchases.

Mostly hoping for $20 unit 13...that is my sweet spot.

#307 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

I noticed if (big IF) the vita coupon stacks, one can get MNR Road Trip for $10 (plus tax), and flip to amazon trade for $16 right now. Not a huge gain, but snag a few and it could garner a little change for future amazon purchases.

Mostly hoping for $20 unit 13...that is my sweet spot.

Are you serious...? If not you nailed it, you actually made me laugh out loud that you would consider buying multiples of a game, one at a time, flag yourself as a flipper at a local store, all in what..... to make maybe $12-18 after weeks from mailing in games to amazon...?!

Ahahahahahahahhaa. Wow I needed that laugh.

#308 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

Are you serious...? If not you nailed it, you actually made me laugh out loud that you would consider buying multiples of a game, one at a time, flag yourself as a flipper at a local store, all in what..... to make maybe $12-18 after weeks from mailing in games to amazon...?!

Its great if you just want to move credit. Alot of us got shit ton of gamestop credit Theese past few weeks and would like to move it to somewhere that we actually like to shop.

#309 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Thinking about White Knight Chronicles II, $20 for two games seems pretty good.

fs_overall.png

#310 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hmm, so does Amazon usually price match these kinds of sales? Im thinking about what to do, Id rather buy from amazon.

I want to know this too since I would rather buy from amazon right now since I have credit.

#311 mrwiseguy85

mrwiseguy85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

Point taken. Honestly don't do this very often and thought it was a minor, albiet, helpful idea. I see your point, and I agree its a good way to move a little credit from gs to amazon as the poster mentioned, if nothing elese.

Ill be more sensible in the future about my "bright" ideas.

#312 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

Point taken. Honestly don't do this very often and thought it was a minor, albiet, helpful idea. I see your point, and I agree its a good way to move a little credit from gs to amazon as the poster mentioned, if nothing elese.

Ill be more sensible in the future about my "bright" ideas.

It helped me out, don't let jerks who want to be dicks on the internet stop you from helping others.

#313 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

It helped me out, don't let jerks who want to be dicks on the internet stop you from helping others.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, only pointing out if that's your idea of making money, just a few dollars at a time for all of that trouble, it sounds a bit crazy.

I can see your point about having too much GS credit. Just hold onto it and wait to use it for other things or the next console. :)

Now if he said AMZ gives $20+ for $11 in retail (taxes), maybe that could be worthwhile to some. Keep in mind though technically this coupon is one per person and has to be rung up one at a time. Is that worth it to you to be labeled a flipper for pennies?

#314 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

I'm not trying to be a jerk, only pointing out if that's your idea of making money, just a few dollars at a time for all of that trouble, it sounds a bit crazy.

I can see your point about having too much GS credit. Just hold onto it and wait to use it for other things or the next console. :)

Now if he said AMZ gives $20+ for $11 in retail (taxes), maybe that could be worthwhile to some. Keep in mind though technically this coupon is one per person and has to be rung up one at a time. Is that worth it to you to be labeled a flipper for pennies?

Wait a minute. First you said a few dollars and now it's pennies? Are people only getting pennies when trading in games? Is that the new trend now?

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#315 alihoopz43

alihoopz43

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

I bought three copies of Mass Effect on launch day for me and my friends, for $59.99.

Anybody know if I bring in my receipts if I can get a price adjustment? I would assume so, because I could always just do a "buy/return with old receipt", but I'd rather not deal with the hassle.

I work at GameStop, technically the rule is you can only return unopened new product within the first seven days. So there's about a 99% chance that this isn't going to work...the 1% that it might is if you know someone who would do it for you (but might get in trouble for it), or there's a random employee that doesn't know better.

#316 mrwiseguy85

mrwiseguy85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Well, I work my 40 hour work week for income, but it never hurts to save a little here and there. Its like trading in 7 old PS2 games to get maybe $10 credit: it won't cover your gaming expenses for life but its a little effort for a little savings. Little savings overtime accumulate to large savings. But you're right, that is not my idea of making money, just saving a buck here and there.

#317 cheapbastard

cheapbastard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

I work at GameStop, technically the rule is you can only return unopened new product within the first seven days. So there's about a 99% chance that this isn't going to work...the 1% that it might is if you know someone who would do it for you (but might get in trouble for it), or there's a random employee that doesn't know better.

Is this something new? Just last month I read the back of the receipt and it said u can return any new software within 30 days.

#318 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

UMVC3 is better due to the 8 extra characters, and changes made to existing characters over MVC3. The Heroes/Heralds mode is better then the Shadow Battle mode (and free too).

You can buy MVC3, I won't stop you, but UMVC3 is a better game due to those few simple things.

I guess I can wait for UMVC3 to drop, thanks for the response. In the meantime I'll pick up MK:Komplete during this sale.
502070.png

#319 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

Haven't seen it ask but perhaps it has.

Will the used prices reflect these temporary price drops?

I would be tempted to upgrade to Pro for the b2g1 coupon if that were the case!

#320 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Is this something new? Just last month I read the back of the receipt and it said u can return any new software within 30 days.

I don't think he knows is own employer's policies.

#321 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

Don't let me down now amazon and PM for me. I have 50 in amazon credit for Borderlands and MK Komplete, but no GS credit.

#322 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

I guess I can wait for UMVC3 to drop, thanks for the response. In the meantime I'll pick up MK:Komplete during this sale.

Definitely do that. MK is a great game. I bought it on a whim shortly after release (I rolled into some money that I didn't plan on getting, so I splurged) and am happy I bought it when I did. Got the DLC later on for it too.

Edit: Anybody know if stores will be getting in more stock for this sale? My local stores don't have Lego Harry Potter 1-4 for the 360 and my girlfriend wants me to get it.
Edit 2: Probably wouldn't kill me if I just bought a used copy for a buck or so more after PUR. Nevermind the question.

Edited by advanced, 29 March 2012 - 03:55 PM.

#323 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

This isn't even a flip, Its just moving credit. There could $1 proftit and I'd be OK just to move credit.

#324 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

Mine came on the 23rd in the form of a RZ certificate. You may want to check on the status of your rebate.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#325 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Don't let me down now amazon and PM for me. I have 50 in amazon credit for Borderlands and MK Komplete, but no GS credit.

Yeah I am wanting to get MK:C and Catherine off Amazon since I have amazon credit too.

#326 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

can I buy now and get a price adjustment? Looking at Lego harry collectors for the boy
Posted Image

#327 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Well, I work my 40 hour work week for income, but it never hurts to save a little here and there. Its like trading in 7 old PS2 games to get maybe $10 credit: it won't cover your gaming expenses for life but its a little effort for a little savings. Little savings overtime accumulate to large savings. But you're right, that is not my idea of making money, just saving a buck here and there.

I hear ya. Just look at the overall picture, driving to a store, multiple purchases, shipping to AMZ by going to the post office, to make maybe $5 per game? That's A LOT of time/work compared to what you get.

#328 Caoz

Caoz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

can I buy now and get a price adjustment? Looking at Lego harry collectors for the boy

I also have this questions since I am near a GS right now and my home is about 40+ mins from the nearest one. Would like to go there now and make the adjustment when I am near one next week.

Thanks,

#329 bellenoire2005

bellenoire2005

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:02 PM

Gamestop does not do price adjustments. Wait until Sunday.

#330 Caoz

Caoz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

Gamestop does not do price adjustments. Wait until Sunday.

Thanks for the answer!