GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

• Please log in to reply
1164 replies to this topic

#481 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

The AC1 that comes with ACR is an install, but not a download. That should help people overall since it doesn't require you to download a huge file that will take hours and it's just a 10 min or so install.

Nice to know. Was thinking of picking up AC:Rev tomorrow.

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#482 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

Word of warning: On the PS3 version of Revelations the copy of AC1 was a download or massive install file. It was 5-7gb's if I remember correctly from when my buddy did it from his copy.

I was in a gamestop when the game first came out and a teenager was there trying to get a physical copy of the 1st game, thinking that was the deal, and the clerks had to call a manager who explained it was on the disc.

#483 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

So I put a copy of MK:K on hold via their website this morning. Wonder if there's any chance of it being sealed and not gutted for the sale? Guess I'll find out tomorrow...

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#484 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

At these prices, Going to grab Batman: AC & AC: Revelations for PS3.
And pretty sure I got some PUR points where I can get a $10 off coupon for total purchase or I could use those points and get a COD: MW3 wallet!! (that's a joke).

#485 Thechaosdivision

Thechaosdivision

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

So I put a copy of MK:K on hold via their website this morning. Wonder if there's any chance of it being sealed and not gutted for the sale? Guess I'll find out tomorrow...

When you put it on hold did it say low stock? If it did it's probably gutted.

#486 Irony Strikes

Irony Strikes

At Its Finest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

Thoughts on Assassin's Creed Revelations at $20? Thinking I will finally get it.

#487 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

Hmm, so best buy doesn't even have borderlands goty ps3 on their website at all. They would def pricematch that if they had it, and I don't know if they would.

#488 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

Thoughts on Assassin's Creed Revelations at $20? Thinking I will finally get it.

Definitely worth $20. I bought it for $20 from Best Buy awhile ago and didn't regret the purchase.

536739.png

#489 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hopefully the PS3 ACR they have at my store tomorrow are the ones that have AC1 in it.

#490 DertyFoot

DertyFoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

So are these deals in store only?
Posted Image

#491 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

i'm going to try to make it tomorrow as soon as they open. hopefully i'll be able to pick up non-gutted copies.

#492 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

I totally forgot about the fact that we can do the "pick up at store" option! Will be nice so I can go to BB tomorrow first!

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#493 JonnyHeartthrob

JonnyHeartthrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:03 AM

So right now I am doing in-store pickups for all of the games I want for this sale starting tomorrow at Gamestop. Hopefully this will prevent me from getting any gutted copies!

#494 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

Is it LA Noire Complete edition for 20 or normal edition?

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#495 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

So right now I am doing in-store pickups for all of the games I want for this sale starting tomorrow at Gamestop. Hopefully this will prevent me from getting any gutted copies!

And this would prevent you from getting a gutted copy how?

#496 zyk

zyk

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

complete according to the ad

#497 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

ad scan on slick deals shows it as the Complete Edition.

#498 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hoping used game prices will fall as well. Does the used KOA:Amalur come with a code on the receipt?

#499 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:24 AM

complete according to the ad

Should've traded my vanilla copy today. Hoping $9 TIV hold til tomorrow.

#500 jupiterjones

jupiterjones

WHAT THE CUSS!?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

Hoping used game prices will fall as well. Does the used KOA:Amalur come with a code on the receipt?

Yes it does. Bought it back in the beginning of the month, and the code was printed on the bottom of the receipt. The online code doesn't expire til 12/31/12.

Jupiter_Jones.png

Check out my blog on music, gaming, wrestling, movies etc etc. It doesn't totally suck!

http://abloggymess.com/

#501 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

Used games WILL NOT drop.

#502 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

At these prices, Going to grab Batman: AC & AC: Revelations for PS3.
And pretty sure I got some PUR points where I can get a $10 off coupon for total purchase or I could use those points and get a COD: MW3 wallet!! (that's a joke).

FYI: You could've bought a copy of Batman: Arkham City for $10($15 if you had to buy a copy of the @Gamer magazine) this week at Best Buy.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#503 EdsHead

EdsHead

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

Used games WILL NOT drop.

I can confirm used prices will drop as well. My friend who works there showed me the list so she could mark them with the sale price. The usual 39.99 is now 37.99 and so on...

#504 JonnyHeartthrob

JonnyHeartthrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

And this would prevent you from getting a gutted copy how?

When I worked for Gamestop, we would never gut ALL of the copies for a sale like this.

#505 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

Ya, don't expect a gutted copy unless it was the absolute last copy(s) available in the store at that time. The store I work at got lot of shipments in preparation for this sale.

Sunday is gonna be crazy, we have almost everyone working that day.

#506 Dabears34

Dabears34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

Anyone know if Gamestop can login to your PUR account to use a b2g1 coupon on your account? I haz no printer :(

#507 mitch079

mitch079

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

That's swell Jonny but I don't see what A has to do with B. I'd think they would grab whatever they wanted.

Depends Sasukeun, I heard that one game I want from the store near me didnt get too many copies and currently it shows as low stock all across the area online.

#508 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

Anyone know if Gamestop can login to your PUR account to use a b2g1 coupon on your account? I haz no printer :(

No, due to security reasons. You can just hand-write the code down, but make sure it's legible so employees can read it easily.

If you have an iDevice, download the GameStop app and you can redeem codes or use that to show your codes on.

#509 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

You should be able to use the mobile site too (As in Cell Phones). My printer was on the fritz last week, so i used that to redeem a 10$ off code
Posted ImagePosted Image

#510 JonnyHeartthrob

JonnyHeartthrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:11 AM

That's swell Jonny but I don't see what A has to do with B. I'd think they would grab whatever they wanted.

Depends Sasukeun, I heard that one game I want from the store near me didnt get too many copies and currently it shows as low stock all across the area online.

Ehhh...I'd like to believe that they would grab a sealed copy :lol:. But hell, you never know. At least now I do not need to rush to the store early to hope they have the games I want left. I have too much Wrestlemania stuff to get ready for. Haha.