GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

• Please log in to reply
1164 replies to this topic

#121 illmatic21

illmatic21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

I really hope the Vita coupon works. I'd definitely grab Unit 13 for 20 and ModNation for 10. I might grab Revelations for 20 too.

#122 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

This may seem like a dumb question but I never trade in at GameStop. Can I trade in games now with the 50% deal and hold onto that credit til April?

I don't believe there is an expiration date for credit though others may know with certainty. But I have had credit for over 3 months so if you want to hold onto credit until April, you should be fine.

#123 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:57 AM

How is unit 13 like anyway ? Is it a third person shooter ? Is it even good ?
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#124 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

I'm potentially getting:

:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II
:ps3: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

:360: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#125 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

Is White Knight Chronicles as bad as all the reviewers say?

#126 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:03 AM

Hey guys quick simple question, are the prices on new games or used?

#127 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:10 AM

AC:R trades in for $24 after the 50% and PUR +10% so I'll trade in my copy and then just rebuy it. Quick $5 profit while getting to keep my game.

do all ps3 copies come with a download of AC1??? i know the disc is required to play it. i dont want to trade in the game if not all copies of AC come with AC1 on it???

anybody know???

#128 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hey guys quick simple question, are the prices on new games or used?

New

#129 dominator

dominator

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

Not too bad I guess, I might hit Gamestop up for the B2G1 on used DS games. Thanks OP!

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#130 dallow

dallow

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

How is unit 13 like anyway ? Is it a third person shooter ? Is it even good ?

There's a demo.
Some people seem to like it a lot, has online co-op.

It's a mission based 3rd person shooter with a focus on score attack.
Think The Club by Sega.

#131 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

GS has a coupon for $10 off select Vita games. If the coupon stacks with the 3 games on sale you get all for around $50ish.

I bought MNR:RT and Unit 13 with that coupon. Hope I can go back and get an adjustment. I rarely shop at GS so I have no idea if this is possible. Anyone have any insight on that?

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#132 dallow

dallow

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

I bought MNR:RT and Unit 13 with that coupon. Hope I can go back and get an adjustment. I rarely shop at GS so I have no idea if this is possible. Anyone have any insight on that?

I would personally buy them again and return them the next day with the other receipt.

#133 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

do all ps3 copies come with a download of AC1??? i know the disc is required to play it. i dont want to trade in the game if not all copies of AC come with AC1 on it???

anybody know???

The cover states if it comes with the original game. Make sure you pick the right one.

Also ??? ;)

#134 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hmmm I might get Hotshots Golf World Invitational since the coupon will still be valid. $20 sounds like a good price for it.

how do i get the coupon ?

#135 dallow

dallow

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:50 AM

Check the deals thread. Still an active topic.

#136 zyk

zyk

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:52 AM

hopefully I can get my hands on Borderlands GOTY and GTA4 Complete.

Thanks for the heads up!

#137 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:54 AM

Im surprised that cod mw2, rayman origins and deus ex arent apart of this sale. I really thought they would be in it
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#138 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316771

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

#139 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

Mortal Kombat Komplete is tempting.

#140 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:12 AM

I would personally buy them again and return them the next day with the other receipt.

I thought about that. I might just tell the guy that if I don't get an adjustment, I'll purchase the games and then return them as you suggested.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

#141 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:31 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316771

thanks dude, so i just print the OP's picture of it ?. just want to make sure?.

#142 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:34 AM

thanks dude, so i just print the OP's picture of it ?. just want to make sure?.

You can even take a snapshot of it with your phone or PS Vita like I did and show it when you pay. They just type in the code and it works.

#143 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:41 AM

Check the deals thread. Still an active topic.

yeah, i seen it since a while now but never realy looked in how to get the coupon. i have most of the vita games, i bought about 5 of them from a guy on CL,

modnation
uncharted
hot shots golf
luminies
fifa.

i just want unit 13 for the $20.

i bought a wi-fi vita from him a realy nice case and a 4gb memory card, i gave him $135 for everything and gave him 2 xbox games,
halo 3 and fable 3.
i already have a vita but i kept all the games besides uncharted (already have) memory card and case, trying to sell vita and uncharted right now lol.

#144 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

You can even take a snapshot of it with your phone or PS Vita like I did and show it when you pay. They just type in the code and it works.

sounds great.
thanks for all your help dude.

#145 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

Those looking at Unit 13 beware the rumor going around is Sony is closing Zipper Interactive so the daily challenge updates/DLC may be coming to a screeching halt soon.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#146 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

Is White Knight Chronicles as bad as all the reviewers say?

No it's not. I borrowed a friend's copy of 1 and found it fine, and the remade version of 1 on the disk for 2 speeds up the combat, which was the worst part of 1. (WKC 2 has both 1 and 2 on the disk.)

It's not Tales of Vesperia, Valkyria Chronicles, or Lost Odyssey, but it's easily one of the best of the 2nd tier of JRPG's this gen.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#147 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

Those looking at Unit 13 beware the rumor going around is Sony is closing Zipper Interactive so the daily challenge updates/DLC may be coming to a screeching halt soon.

closing zipper,
lol

#148 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:55 AM

This may seem like a dumb question but I never trade in at GameStop. Can I trade in games now with the 50% deal and hold onto that credit til April?

Trade in credit doesn't expire.

42869.png

#149 missingno81

missingno81

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

Great a bunch of opened games sold as new

Price match at Bestbuy so you get the "new" game new.

#150 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

I'm in for Marvel vs Capcom for $10, haven't played it yet.. GTA4 complete on PS3 has been $20 in stores at Target for a couple months now.