Anyone know if there's anyway to go back to 100% feedback

S

starmask2k3

i would Like to know if the more feedback you get do u go back to 100% feedback

Last edited:
Well, you're at 98.6% on the feedback page and 99% under your avatar. So I would assume you would have to at least get back to 99.5% before it would possibly round back up to 100%. My guess, though, is that once a negative is received than 100% is no longer possible.

No, there's not, at least without another 50 or more positive feedbacks.

You have three neutral feedbacks and two negative feedbacks, which are dragging you down below 99%. It's rounded up to 99% because it's 98.6%.

You're also one neutral or negative feedback away from getting banned from the trading forum, because three negative feedbacks or two negatives + more than three neutral feebacks is the point you're not allowed to trade any longer on CAG.

Hey, you two, only traders with 200+ allowed in this thread. Now git!

[quote name='shrike4242']No, there's not, at least without another 50 or more positive feedbacks.

You have three neutral feedbacks and two negative feedbacks, which are dragging you down below 99%. It's rounded up to 99% because it's 98.6%.

You're also one neutral or negative feedback away from getting banned from the trading forum, because three negative feedbacks or two negatives + more than three neutral feebacks is the point you're not allowed to trade any longer on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Isn't there some point where those neutrals and negatives should expire (at least in regards to a trading ban)? I took a quick look at his feedback and he has had 70+ positives since his last neutral and his last negative was 7/30/09. I guess I'm thinking that eventually a high enough number of positives should result in a ratio that would outweigh a flat cutoff number. I'm not trying to stir the pot, just to understand how this policy would be implemented with someone who is a high volume trader.

[quote name='shrike4242']No, there's not, at least without another 50 or more positive feedbacks.

You're also one neutral or negative feedback away from getting banned from the trading forum, because three negative feedbacks or two negatives + more than three neutral feebacks is the point you're not allowed to trade any longer on CAG.[/QUOTE]
How That really scarce me :whistle2:(

[quote name='antlp89']You shouldn't be scared unless you act a fool again.[/QUOTE]

I haven't act like a fool

[quote name='neocisco']Isn't there some point where those neutrals and negatives should expire (at least in regards to a trading ban)? I took a quick look at his feedback and he has had 70+ positives since his last neutral and his last negative was 7/30/09. I guess I'm thinking that eventually a high enough number of positives should result in a ratio that would outweigh a flat cutoff number. I'm not trying to stir the pot, just to understand how this policy would be implemented with someone who is a high volume trader.[/QUOTE]They don't expire on eBay, they don't expire on here. Plenty of people still do business on eBay with feedback percentages less than 98%, some with even less than that. Same goes here, since 70+ people have had no issues with the OP since those neutrals and negatives.

I understand the logic about negatives/neutrals "disappearing" over time, though I disagree with it. If people had issues in the past and they've been fine since that point, any one dealing with them should read that from their feedback. If there's been issues in the past, they need to remain as a reminder to make sure things go problem-free.

[quote name='shrike4242']They don't expire on eBay, they don't expire on here. Plenty of people still do business on eBay with feedback percentages less than 98%, some with even less than that. Same goes here, since 70+ people have had no issues with the OP since those neutrals and negatives.

I understand the logic about negatives/neutrals "disappearing" over time, though I disagree with it. If people had issues in the past and they've been fine since that point, any one dealing with them should read that from their feedback. If there's been issues in the past, they need to remain as a reminder to make sure things go problem-free.[/QUOTE]

only problems i had was shipping 2 items to the wrong addesses like A's items got shipped to B's address and B's items shipped to A's address or when i shipped out two same things the same time and the same way and one item gets beatup because of the mailman and evening refund half of his money because of that and still got a neg feedback

[quote name='shrike4242']They don't expire on eBay, they don't expire on here. Plenty of people still do business on eBay with feedback percentages less than 98%, some with even less than that. Same goes here, since 70+ people have had no issues with the OP since those neutrals and negatives.

I understand the logic about negatives/neutrals "disappearing" over time, though I disagree with it. If people had issues in the past and they've been fine since that point, any one dealing with them should read that from their feedback. If there's been issues in the past, they need to remain as a reminder to make sure things go problem-free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but if you sell 10,000 items on eBay you don't get banned when you hit 3 negatives. Obviously CAG is a lot lower volume but the same principle applies. ie) 3 negative out of 1000 trades is better than 2 negative out of 100.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']sucks that this could happen again and get you banned.... though situation[/QUOTE]

and the bad thing some people hate me to :whistle2:( and they got it out for me

i dont think u shouldn't like someone because the color of therer skin or there race or if there smart or not or if they can text on a forms good or not or run great Lowball or not without making mistakes

To clarify my point, I don't think the negatives and neutrals should literally disappear. My thinking is that enough positive transactions should be considered as some degree of leniency if another negative is received (what that number of positives would be would likely vary for each specific case). I can certainly see how the standing policy would be implemented for someone who has, say, 28 feedback. But when someone has tipped the scales so far with so many positive transactions, a trading ban resulting from 3 negatives (particularly over long periods of time) seems a bit harsh. Again, not trying to be accusatory or anything, just trying to present a different perspective on the situation.

[quote name='confoosious']i heard only losers do that.[/QUOTE]

SOMEONE just lost a chance at short lived and incredibly insignificant internet celebrity status relegated to this site within one singular thread due to having a song parody centered around themselves.

I think if someone's gonna be trade-banned, they should consider their feedback percentage too, a few bad trades out of hundreds shouldn't get one trade-banned.

[quote name='starmask2k3']
i dont think u shouldn't like someone because(...) if there smart or not or if they can text on a forms good or not or run great Lowball or not without making mistakes[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure those are perfectly acceptable reasons to dislike someone...

[quote name='Strell']SOMEONE just lost a chance at short lived and incredibly insignificant internet celebrity status relegated to this site within one singular thread due to having a song parody centered around themselves.[/QUOTE]

sonofabitch..

[quote name='neocisco']To clarify my point, I don't think the negatives and neutrals should literally disappear. My thinking is that enough positive transactions should be considered as some degree of leniency if another negative is received (what that number of positives would be would likely vary for each specific case). I can certainly see how the standing policy would be implemented for someone who has, say, 28 feedback. But when someone has tipped the scales so far with so many positive transactions, a trading ban resulting from 3 negatives (particularly over long periods of time) seems a bit harsh. Again, not trying to be accusatory or anything, just trying to present a different perspective on the situation.[/QUOTE]

How about for every 50-100 positives, you take away 1 negative? Not exactly taking it away, just excluding the negative from the 3=banned part.

bread's done
Back