Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD]April BB @Gamer Mag $55 360 headset $30 Darkness 2, USED-$3 Homefront/$15 R3

• Please log in to reply
1106 replies to this topic

#301 JoeZiggadigga

JoeZiggadigga

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:26 AM

Have you received any issues of the physical magazine? If so, there's a subscription number on there. You have to enter that and your last name at the @Gamer site to log in to get the digital magazine I would assume.

Just signed up near the end of last month and the csr set it for digital so I have never received a print issue. I checked the receipt but there isn't an account number there either. I was hoping someone who has digital may have gotten an email about accessing the April issue (not sure if digital is available yet). I decided to just email the customer service address and see what they would say. Thanks for the thoughts though.

#302 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Just signed up near the end of last month and the csr set it for digital so I have never received a print issue. I checked the receipt but there isn't an account number there either. I was hoping someone who has digital may have gotten an email about accessing the April issue (not sure if digital is available yet). I decided to just email the customer service address and see what they would say. Thanks for the thoughts though.

I just received an email today for my digital version (that i didnt want lol). I included a link to the magazine and my account number. I purchased mine around March 16th. Also, i just signed into the website and clicked on the "Damaged/Missing Issue" link to request a replacement or extend my subscription one month. It said the issue was available to ship and I should receive it with 4-6 weeks...lol hopefully I end up getting it at some point.

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

Free iTunes and Amazon credit -- http://m.freemyapps....re/url/c1b61416

#303 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

Chances are they sent you an email with your account number then. It's a 10 digit number with some letters before it.

You'd need that and your last name to sign into the @Gamer site to change your preferences.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#304 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

nope it's 1 or the other no wiggle room.

Wouldn't happen they already have an AC3 deal it's the steelbox with pre-order, they want to spend the love to other games as well.

That's precisely why it would've been amazing ;P

My April mag finally came in. The Kid Icarus AR cards are pretty neat, is the game any good?

Looks like the stores around my area are closed Sunday so I'll pick up Homefront & Resistance 3 on Monday.

BTW Enuf: what's the best way to renew a subscription? If I do it now will I just get my next batch immediately after my current expires or will there be that 6-week lag again?

I just checked my subscription status after seeing a lot of people saying they got switched to the digital version and I'm still listed as getting the print version thankfully. They also listed that it was mailed April 1st, meaning I should likely get it tomorrow finally.

Where do you check that? When I go to the @Gamer site it just has a bunch of ads and links, but no where to "login"

#305 JoeZiggadigga

JoeZiggadigga

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

Chances are they sent you an email with your account number then. It's a 10 digit number with some letters before it.

You'd need that and your last name to sign into the @Gamer site to change your preferences.

I guess that's the part I was really interested in... People have gotten an email for April already. Guess I will have to see what customer service's response is. Thanks for the help.

#306 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

Where do you check that? When I go to the @Gamer site it just has a bunch of ads and links, but no where to "login"

Scroll to the bottom to where it says 'customer service'. Click on that and it'll pop up a new window asking for your log-in info.

Here ya go: https://w1.buysub.co...343014145&vid=1

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#307 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

Scroll to the bottom to where it says 'customer service'. Click on that and it'll pop up a new window asking for your log-in info.

Here ya go: https://w1.buysub.co...343014145&vid=1

Cool, thanks.

I'm still print aww yeah.

#308 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

Depending on how the digital coupons work, I can imagine that it will be a trainwreck with that keyring app deal. Clerks will finally get it through their heads not to take the keyring app and then go too far and assert that "all coupons on your phone" are frauds and won't take them. Going to be hard to work out.

A slickdeals el hoardo killed the keyring app it's gonna be very YMMV to get it accepted & measures are being put in place to prevent this type of abuse.

BTW Enuf: what's the best way to renew a subscription? If I do it now will I just get my next batch immediately after my current expires or will there be that 6-week lag again?

Well the best way was to get the free sub w/purchase of any $30 pre-owned game 2 months ago LOL. Now I would say wait till you get the re-up thing in the mail or attached to your mag. There shouldn't be a lag unless you wait too long after getting your last issue but even that shouldn't be 6 weeks since you're already in the system.

#309 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

are all the kid icarus cards the same? Should I bother trying to get another April Mag?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#310 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

Metroid & Sin & punishment sku's added to OP
the games are priced $50 each @ the BB I went to with tons of copies of both so $70 for both games blah unless they scan up different which I didn't have time to check sorry.

#311 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:00 AM

are all the kid icarus cards the same? Should I bother trying to get another April Mag?

I think they are all the same, mine was pit, pandora and sword.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#312 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

Bought a homefront for return/rebuy.

DIGITAL SUB INFO:

Received digital issue.

Did not receive coupons.

Can change back to print using this link: https://w1.buysub.co....43014145&vid=1

Use "forgot password" if you don't know your account number.

OR

YMMV but you can log into your official PS mag, Xbox mag, or nintendo power account and it should show your @gamer acct.

#313 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

Bought a homefront for return/rebuy.

DIGITAL SUB INFO:

Received digital issue.

Did not receive coupons.

Can change back to print using this link: https://w1.buysub.co....43014145&vid=1

Use "forgot password" if you don't know your account number.

OR

YMMV but you can log into your official PS mag, Xbox mag, or nintendo power account and it should show your @gamer acct.

I'm going to buy a homefront tommorow to do the same thing. If anything I could see if the coupons will work a day early like last time
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#314 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Saw the new mag today, it was wrap with plastic.

#315 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

So I have to wait for my first magazine to ship in order to register the magazine customer service?

#316 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:14 AM

I didn't see it mentioned in the OP but my April mag arrived and it had Kid Icarus 3DS card as well as a promo that stated if you preordered Prototype II you got the mag for free so that would be a good deal for those that don't have a subscription are just want to pick it up on the spot.

#317 AirMcLaren

AirMcLaren

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Tt

Lol right, god forbid they take the coupons from you after using them....

Why does it sometimes seem like everyone is on a witch hunt around here when it comes to bashing people who they "assume" are severely abusing systems. It's not like I'm trying to buy 10 Batman's all with the same mag. Sometimes it's nice to be able to redeem the used game coupon a couple times a month. And with the inconsistencies still at my BB with how the @gamer mag program is handled, sometimes they ask me to surrender the coupon, sometimes they don't. I'm not going to hoard all the same titles or flip for profit. Jesus. As long as I'm not doing either of those things I feel like we should all be on the same team here.

Just have the yellow shirt at the door pink tag your mag on the way in. Problem solved.

Good call. Thank you.

Edited by AirMcLaren, 07 April 2012 - 07:12 AM.

Posted Image

#318 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Got my issue yesterday in the mail. May look today to see if there are any Rage left. Maybe grab a $5 Bulletstorm, too.

#319 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

I just registered for unlocked on the 1st of this month. I assume I won't be getting the April mag in time. Best remedy is to just have them let you "use" a store mag right? Or do they actually give you it?

#320 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

I just registered for unlocked on the 1st of this month. I assume I won't be getting the April mag in time. Best remedy is to just have them let you "use" a store mag right? Or do they actually give you it?

If the Mag wouldve been added to the trasaction, it wouldve been free

#321 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

My Birthday month just sank. Hopefully there is a deal for Yakuza later on in the month..
Posted Image

#322 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

I think that there has to be some confusion to the wording of the S&P/Metroid coupon. There is no way that BB thinks anyone is going to buy both of those games for 70 bucks. I know it can be confusing, but I really think this has to be an issue where they meant it as an either/or type deal, and rather than making 2 different coupons they just put it on 1. Meaning it is 30 bucks off EITHER Metroid other M or Sin and Punishment. 70 bucks for both games at this time is just rediculous.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#323 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

So did anybody try to use the coupons yet ? I think they worked early last month I think.

#324 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

So did anybody try to use the coupons yet ? I think they worked early last month I think.

Nothing for me so far so I haven't checked that out yet.

#325 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

It didn't work when I tried to buy homefront yesterday.

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#326 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Nothing for me so far so I haven't checked that out yet.

Did they scan early last month?

#327 mkernan

mkernan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

I think that there has to be some confusion to the wording of the S&P/Metroid coupon. There is no way that BB thinks anyone is going to buy both of those games for 70 bucks. I know it can be confusing, but I really think this has to be an issue where they meant it as an either/or type deal, and rather than making 2 different coupons they just put it on 1. Meaning it is 30 bucks off EITHER Metroid other M or Sin and Punishment. 70 bucks for both games at this time is just rediculous.

I concur with this theory. The coupons also always say "Xbox 360 AND PS3", rather than "Xbox 360 OR PS3", which would seem to lend credibility to this notion.
Posted Image

#328 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

April coupon didn't work today either. There was a manager there to do an override this time though. Got homefront for $3 +tax. Good enough.

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#329 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Sign into your Reward Zone account. Check to see if you're listed as just Gamer's Club(free version) or Gamer's Club Unlocked. I know I had this issue where I was only showing up as the free tier for a couple months after I signed up in store.

I had them try to 'unlock' me using the SKU from the coupon they had to scan to unlock your Gamer's Club to the paid membership a couple of times after they tried it the first time. But it took the reps on the BB forums going into the system and fixing it before I would get the 10% on trades and 10% off pre-owned to show up automatically.

Just checked, says I'm unlocked so it should be good to go, he even scanned my card when I traded it in so...not sure.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#330 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

How easy of a sell are the Kid Icarus cards? I know some people have been saying they've sold for around $5, but that seems kind of stupid and unsustainable considering the magazine itself is $5. Are those buyers just random crazy people, or is my window to dump the cards closing fast (in which case I would pester customers like a pusher at Best Buy when I go tomorrow for Homefront... "Psst, I got dem Kid Icarus cards, you got a dollar?")?