Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD]April BB @Gamer Mag $55 360 headset $30 Darkness 2, USED-$3 Homefront/$15 R3

• Please log in to reply
1106 replies to this topic

#331 APreciousDragon

APreciousDragon

The cake is a lie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

It's probably been mentioned, but Darkness 2, USED, is $12.50 with pre-owned game coupon from March (it's the last day to use it). The ring up price for Darkness 2 is 24.50, even though it says 39.99. Just thought it was worth mentioning! (it might start working with the Darkness coupons when they become active! :) )
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#332 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

It's probably been mentioned, but Darkness 2, USED, is $12.50 with pre-owned game coupon from March (it's the last day to use it). The ring up price for Darkness 2 is 24.50, even though it says 39.99. Just thought it was worth mentioning! (it might start working with the Darkness coupons when they become active! :) )

But isn't the coupon for the darkness 2 only for new copys ?
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#333 EcchiBoi

EcchiBoi

Backlogged CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

He's talking about the "$10 off any $19.99+ USED game" coupon from LAST month. Read it again.
My Backlog Discussion Thread, My XBL DLC Trade List, My PSN DLC Trade List

#334 APreciousDragon

APreciousDragon

The cake is a lie!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, that's true! So I guess if you want it for $12.50, today is the last day to do it!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#335 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Shame the coupons aren't working today by default without manager override because obviously BBY will be closed tomorrow, and I'll be gone Monday.. afraid that Homefront will be taken by Tuesday :-/

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#336 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

How easy of a sell are the Kid Icarus cards? I know some people have been saying they've sold for around $5, but that seems kind of stupid and unsustainable considering the magazine itself is $5. Are those buyers just random crazy people, or is my window to dump the cards closing fast (in which case I would pester customers like a pusher at Best Buy when I go tomorrow for Homefront... "Psst, I got dem Kid Icarus cards, you got a dollar?")?

Well if this remains the only way to get them and they're not released otherwise I would have to think they'd go UP in value...

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#337 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:35 PM

I checked my further off BB today and they had one copy of :ps3:Homefront left.....fuckin' disc only though.

I also had them check for a copy of Skyrim to attempt to use the April $10 off $29.99 or higher coupon on that to get it for $34.99.

They scanned in my RZ card, which took the 10% and as others have mentioned already the coupons would NOT work unless they manually put them in.

Sad part is the disc only copy of Homefront I was keeping an eye on at my closest store is gone now(had them check the in-store system to see if it was available). So if I want a <retch> disc only copy of Homefront I'll have to traipse back down the 15 or so miles to the other store again. Eh. Not a big deal for me. I'll go there whenever I'm in the area again within the month.

But for those of you wondering if the $10 off $29.99 pre-owned coupon will go to waste I say check your BB stores for copies of Skyrim n other newer games since those are well worth it with the $10 off.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#338 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

Signed up for @Gamer last month for the first B:AC deal and I got my first issue in the mail today. Kind of surprising how good that ended up working.

Nothing I really want, but I'd probably get Yakuza if it went down low enough + coupon.

#339 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:30 AM

went to milpitas bb to pick up homefront and some used games but they ended up being generic covers and the coupon wouldn't work.. i was pretty sad til i saw 2 tables with red dot 50% off new games :D what i got:

lost planet 2 360 new $9.99
hunted 360 new $7.50
gta iv complete $19.99 -gs pricematch-
fallout 3 preowned $4.99
-saw dungeon siege iii ps3 for 14.99 but i already have it-

fallout 3 was supposed to be 9.99 but i got the mystery "package discount"
and it took off 5 bucks for some reason. also picked up darkness 360 used 4.99 earlier at another bb. good day.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#340 Skydude

Skydude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

Signed up for @Gamer last month, and they signed me up for the digital version. I'd prefer the physical copy, so I changed that on the website, but that doesn't go into effect until next issue. I went to the store today and told them as much...and they let me have an issue after I gave them the coupons that had been sent to me in the mail (since obviously the digital copy doesn't have the coupons).

I wouldn't have made the trip had I realized the coupons didn't start until monday (as best buy isn't open tomorrow). Ah well. They tried scanning them...if I had talked to a manager I probably could have gotten an override anyway, but I didn't think of that until I had gotten home; the girl I dealt with at customer service didn't really seem to know what was going on, and I wasn't about to give her a hard time for not being able to do it.
Posted Image

#341 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

I noticed a letter to the editor type deal in this month's @Gamer asks "Do these coupons stack with sales?" with the answer "Yes, double dipping is encouraged by BB and should be accepted in stores"

#342 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:31 AM

Called the local store said they had Resistance 3 and Homefront used, showed up and they didnt. Will the coupons work if I use ship to store?

Snagged a copy of the magazine, I'll check back.

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#343 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

I noticed a letter to the editor type deal in this month's @Gamer asks "Do these coupons stack with sales?" with the answer "Yes, double dipping is encouraged by BB and should be accepted in stores"

My store manager disagrees. lol

But I only had that problem when the glitch was taking $4.49 off every game above $19.99 with the $10 off coupon, and it broke while they were fixing it.

#344 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

Signed up for @Gamer last month, and they signed me up for the digital version. I'd prefer the physical copy, so I changed that on the website, but that doesn't go into effect until next issue. I went to the store today and told them as much...and they let me have an issue after I gave them the coupons that had been sent to me in the mail (since obviously the digital copy doesn't have the coupons).

I wouldn't have made the trip had I realized the coupons didn't start until monday (as best buy isn't open tomorrow). Ah well. They tried scanning them...if I had talked to a manager I probably could have gotten an override anyway, but I didn't think of that until I had gotten home; the girl I dealt with at customer service didn't really seem to know what was going on, and I wasn't about to give her a hard time for not being able to do it.

Where do you even look that up? I keep looking for a place to see this stuff and am not seeing it.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#345 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

Called the local store said they had Resistance 3 and Homefront used, showed up and they didnt. Will the coupons work if I use ship to store?

Snagged a copy of the magazine, I'll check back.

FYI: You could have them try to do a ship-to-store order from another store for you. That's what I did with :ps3:Dead Island when neither of my closest BB stores had it in stock.

The guy who did the store order even scanned in the $10 off $19.99 coupon and it applied(though I don't think they took off the 10% for the GCU:-#).

I got the notification on either Tuesday or Wednesday to go get the copy of the game.

So chances are they could do the same for you.

Posted Image

#346 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

Where do you even look that up? I keep looking for a place to see this stuff and am not seeing it.

Go here and enter in your 10 digit subscription #(from either a confirmation email or the subscription label from an issue of the mag that was mailed to you) and your last name and you can sign in and check to see how they're sending out your subscription.

https://w1.buysub.co...212040974&vid=1

Posted Image

#347 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

Awesome, got my coupons in the mail and it came with the pack of Kid Icarus Cards. Wife had got the mail earlier and said we just got 1 piece of junk mail...ugh lol, glad I checked the car before she threw it away.

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

#348 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

Just so happened to be at a distant Best Buy today, and saw they had a used copy of both Homefront and Resistance 3. I know my local store has neither, so I bought them.

I hope I don't run into any trouble on Monday doing a return/rebuy with the coupons at my local store.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#349 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

Go here and enter in your 10 digit subscription #(from either a confirmation email or the subscription label from an issue of the mag that was mailed to you) and your last name and you can sign in and check to see how they're sending out your subscription.

https://w1.buysub.co...212040974&vid=1

Thanks. Though I find it odd that I don't have a number in that email :-#.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#350 ryuk1214

ryuk1214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:02 AM

Deal officially live in central standard time. Not so good deals, If Darkness 2 gets like $30 after coupon others might bite.

#351 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

Deal officially live in central standard time. Not so good deals, If Darkness 2 gets like $30 after coupon others might bite.

You can already get darkness 2 for 30 at some retails, 25 would be my point

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#352 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:00 AM

im gonna go ahead and call $20-after coupon- darkness 2 by the end of the month.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#353 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

im gonna go ahead and call $20-after coupon- darkness 2 by the end of the month.

I agree with you.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#354 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

This is pretty much a safe bet. I mean bestbuy gave us ff 13-2 to us for 15$ less than two months after release lol.
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#355 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

i hope so, would pick it up for 20 bucks. i played the demo and enjoyed it.

#356 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

I enjoyed Darkness 2 but $20 is the most anyone should pay for it.

#357 ChaosLaw

ChaosLaw

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

I enjoyed Darkness 2 but $20 is the most anyone should pay for it.

Agreed. I got all the cheevos in 3 days then sold that motherfucker ASAP.

#358 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

Ill say that I think Darkness will be go on sale for $40 and $30 after coupon. I can tell you now if/when darkness goes to $29.99 it will be in the last week of the month and they definitely wont put it of sale twice ala bat aC

#359 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

darkness 2 is now on sale $30 after coupon
edit:not a sale $40 is the new MSRP so this should see $10-$20 after coupon by months end

Edited by Enuf, 09 April 2012 - 12:42 PM.

#360 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

darkness 2 is now on sale $30 after coupon

Tempting! I want the ps3 remote too but not sure on darkness for $30, any one vouch for this at that price?

EDIT: Damn, Darkness is $40 retail now, id say it goes on sale for $30 within april