Photo
- - - - -

[DEAD]April BB @Gamer Mag $55 360 headset $30 Darkness 2, USED-$3 Homefront/$15 R3

• Please log in to reply
1106 replies to this topic

#691 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

You guys talking about stickers on the case? I always use boiling hot water plus a mixture of dish soap and white vinegar, scrub with a sponge, works like a charm

Maybe you should make a youtube video. Love all the tips above, gonna try some.
Posted Image

#692 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:53 AM

The way I always remove those pesky stickers is with a hair dryer. Heat up the plastic a bit and the sticker comes right off with ease.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#693 The McMuffin Fanboy

The McMuffin Fanboy

McGriddles Suck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

I actually went today for the Homefront deal and wound up getting a subscription. The weird thing was the computer let me have a subscription just by buying the magazine so the bill went to only $8. I'm not sure if it was a glitch or what but the receipt does say I'm getting the magazines/unlocked benefits. When can I expect the RewardZone website to update with my new status of being in Unlocked?

#694 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

They usually have to scan your RZ card and a pamphlet/flyer in store to give you the Unlocked subscription. So it may not show up.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#695 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

Maybe you should make a youtube video. Love all the tips above, gonna try some.

It's actually pretty simple, I'm still trying to improve my formula, but dish soap and white vinegar are to be applied seperately. my guess is that anything with a PH value smaller than 7 should work. The last step is my wife's nail polish remover for the final thin layer of residue, but as I said, I hate the smell.never tried goo gone though, maybe it works miracles as some have tried and verified.

The way I always remove those pesky stickers is with a hair dryer. Heat up the plastic a bit and the sticker comes right off with ease.

That's a new one, might try it.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#696 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

Am really enjoying Resistance 3. Was having a bit of buyer's remorse, but now I am extremely happy I ended up getting it.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#697 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

Picked up resistance 3 which online pass worked, and another copy of homefront 360 which had no online pass.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#698 Electro

Electro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

is $20 a good price of Borderlands? Has it been cheaper?

#699 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hell no.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#700 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Hell no to..?

#701 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

Hell no to..?

Not a good price.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#702 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

For the GOTY edition of the console version it's a decent price.

#703 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

It's actually pretty simple, I'm still trying to improve my formula, but dish soap and white vinegar are to be applied seperately. my guess is that anything with a PH value smaller than 7 should work. The last step is my wife's nail polish remover for the final thin layer of residue, but as I said, I hate the smell.never tried goo gone though, maybe it works miracles as some have tried and verified.

That's a new one, might try it.

Hairdryer works the best. ALWAYS gets everything off cleanly, i use it all the time to reuse shipping boxes and get the labels off the boxes.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#704 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:39 AM

Darkness two is $40

#705 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

I actually went today for the Homefront deal and wound up getting a subscription. The weird thing was the computer let me have a subscription just by buying the magazine so the bill went to only $8. I'm not sure if it was a glitch or what but the receipt does say I'm getting the magazines/unlocked benefits. When can I expect the RewardZone website to update with my new status of being in Unlocked?

To be honest I don't think you're unlocked....I'm assuming your $8 is the $5 mag & $3 Homefront(since Homefront ISN'T discounted by the 10% GCU) I'd say it didn't go thru correctly. Either the GCU booklet wasn't scanned or the GCU receipt barcode from the kiosk wasn't scanned. Go back to the store & have them re-ring the transaction since you're gonna need to pay the additional $10 & there's no way for a rep to complete that process w/o you being there. Sorry :cry:

Amazon is selling The Darkness II PS3 for 29.99 so it is another alternative instead of using the coupon to bring it down to 30$ anyway.

The Darkness II - PS3 - 29.99

Good price but most people aren't buying Darkness 2 for $30 we're waiting for a $20-$30 sale price THEN we'll buy for $10-$20. AMZ Doesn't have price protection so you wouldn't get a adjustment & they won't match a @gamer coupon price. It's good if you already have credit but even still your spending more even if it's not outta pocket...& you get RZ points from BB.

Two weeks into April and I still haven't gotten my magazine in the mail. Should I be worried; has everyone else gotten theirs? I'd be more upset if there were some amazing deals to be had that I was missing out on, but it's not like I _need_ it now.

Post in the OP regarding "house" coupon being an option for those in your situation.

#706 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

Darkness two is $40

:?: Huh, that's the new MSRP but also before the $10 off coupon making it $30.

#707 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

Stillllllll waiting for the April magazine. Aww heck.

#708 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Good price but most people aren't buying Darkness 2 for $30 we're waiting for a $20-$30 sale price THEN we'll buy for $10-$20. AMZ Doesn't have price protection so you wouldn't get a adjustment & they won't match a @gamer coupon price. It's good if you already have credit but even still your spending more even if it's not outta pocket...& you get RZ points from BB.

true this. though i havent played darkness 1 only the demo. thats my excuse lol.

#709 The McMuffin Fanboy

The McMuffin Fanboy

McGriddles Suck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

They usually have to scan your RZ card and a pamphlet/flyer in store to give you the Unlocked subscription. So it may not show up.

They did scan my RZ card and they gave me something, but the actual transaction hasn't shown up on my account yet.

#710 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

every day im hoping this thread gets updated with Darkness 2 $30 sale... still waiting and fingers crossed...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#711 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Its been $20 new 17.99 used at GS and cheaper if u get it during a B2G1.

If you havent played it and have friends to play it then its a great price. Worth every penny.

#712 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

bby had it on clearance once for 10

#713 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Wow. What crap used game deals for this week. It's either sports, PS2 or PSP games save for one game(COD: WAW for PS3) on sale this week. Good to see that $10 off $29.99 or higher coupon is gonna stack with a decent sale price this month.:roll:

Posted Image

#714 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Wow. What crap used game deals for this week. It's either sports, PS2 or PSP games save for one game(COD: WAW for PS3) on sale this week. Good to see that $10 off $29.99 or higher coupon is gonna stack with a decent sale price this month.:roll:

Thank you for your input. :roll:

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#715 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

Thank you for your input. :roll:

You're quite welcome.:booty:;)

Posted Image

#716 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

Google.com/shopping is showing some Sears as having it for $4.97/$8.97. Just add your zip code.

Also, Newegg has it for $15.99.

http://www.newegg.co...AMES-_-79218022

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#717 Electro

Electro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Just noticed i posted this on the wrong BB thread sorry about that guys. I think i'm just going to pick it up at BB since i'm seeing GOTY is still selling for 30$ everywhere else.

#718 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

Google.com/shopping is showing some Sears as having it for $4.97/$8.97. Just add your zip code.

Also, Newegg has it for $15.99.

http://www.newegg.co...AMES-_-79218022

That's the vanilla version though. People are talking about the GOTY edition, which has 2-5 expansion packs right on the disc that were DLC previously.

Of course, I still have my DLC voucher from the copy of the GOTY I picked up at Target when they clearanced it a while ago. I think I paid $5-10 for it.

Posted Image

#719 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

That's the vanilla version though. People are talking about the GOTY edition, which has 2-5 expansion packs right on the disc that were DLC previously.

Of course, I still have my DLC voucher from the copy of the GOTY I picked up at Target when they clearanced it a while ago. I think I paid $5-10 for it.

I thought that looked familiar from Target clearance. Ahhh... I see... $7.48 PS3/$8.98 X360 GOTY versions of both.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#720 Electro

Electro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

I thought that looked familiar from Target clearance. Ahhh... I see... $7.48 PS3/$8.98 X360 GOTY versions of both.

Welp guess i gotta check target now hah. Thanks for the tip :bouncy: