YMMV Devil May Cry HD Collection Out @ Gamestop

Kaiser499

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Yeah I know, not a deal but my Gamestop had the Devil May Cry HD Collection out on the shelf already. I saw the PS3 version out on the shelf, didn't bother to look to see if they had the 360 version.

I got one yesterday at gamestop. Just seen it on the back display asked if it was for sale. Clerk sold it to me. Had a blast playing it lastnight. Got about halfway through DMC1

lol... I assume if anyone was super desperate to play these again they would have been able to purchase a PS2 and all three games for around the same price for years now...

What's with all the complainers about a simple helpful post, which clearly stated that it wasn't a "deal" but just an FYI?

I guess that's the internet for you. Nerd rage everywhere.

In a way, it could be a deal if Target has it in stock and I want to use this for their B2G1 free deal

I was thinking about making this thread this morning/last night when I found out ha, funny thing is that I canceled my pre-order yesterday like 5 hours before this was found out...im gonna wait to buy it at walmart so I can use my discount card...and use the GS store credit I have to stock up on psp rpgs(b2g1) next week as well.

[quote name='JP73']I saw it at Best Buy as well.[/QUOTE]

Anyone see the PS3 version at BestBuy? The site is only showing the 360 version. Might be worth matching Target's B2G1 again.

[quote name='Kain']Anyone see the PS3 version at BestBuy? The site is only showing the 360 version. Might be worth matching Target's B2G1 again.[/QUOTE]

That's the one i saw, ther PS3 version.

[quote name='Enuf']http://www.justpushstart.com/2012/03/devil-may-cry-hd-collection-releasing-earlier-than-anticipated/[/QUOTE]

So it's officially out everywhere? May stop by Target later and take advantage of the B2G1 with this. Maybe DMC HD Collection, Kid Icarus Uprising and..... I need another $40 game.. hmmm..

Oh yea and if anyone picked up the PS3 version, can you tell me if it has a reversable cover art like the japanese version? Just curious because that classics HD logo is pretty hideous lol.

[quote name='samusaran226']So it's officially out everywhere? May stop by Target later and take advantage of the B2G1 with this. Maybe DMC HD Collection, Kid Icarus Uprising and..... I need another $40 game.. hmmm..

Oh yea and if anyone picked up the PS3 version, can you tell me if it has a reversable cover art like the japanese version? Just curious because that classics HD logo is pretty hideous lol.[/QUOTE]

None of the HD collections have really "good" cover art. MGS' was alright, and Jak and Daxter's was good.

The ICO/SotC and god of war ones at least had reversible covers.

[quote name='plus1zero']I wouldn't have known otherwise had it not been for this. Thanks OP.

Maybe we should have a thread for streetbroken games...[/QUOTE]

yeah, me too.
Thanks OP

[quote name='DDustiNN']What's with all the complainers about a simple helpful post, which clearly stated that it wasn't a "deal" but just an FYI?

I guess that's the internet for you. Nerd rage everywhere.[/QUOTE]

no shit

[quote name='samusaran226']So it's officially out everywhere? May stop by Target later and take advantage of the B2G1 with this. Maybe DMC HD Collection, Kid Icarus Uprising and..... I need another $40 game.. hmmm..

Oh yea and if anyone picked up the PS3 version, can you tell me if it has a reversable cover art like the japanese version? Just curious because that classics HD logo is pretty hideous lol.[/QUOTE]

Nope no resersable cover. Just plain white

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']If the computers are letting the transactions go through, this is definitely a deal in my book.[/QUOTE]

Seriously guys? How's this for info:

A MEMO WAS SENT TO ALL STORES YESTERDAY TO SELL DEVIL MAY CRY IMMEDIATELY ON ARRIVAL

There is no street date, there is no deal. Also you can't street date ten year old games. ;)

Wah waah. "this is no deal! Let's all go back to arguing with each other in 'deal' threads or talking about flipping because no one on this site buys games just to play them anymore!"

Thanks OP. I had it reserved and they actually called me last night to tell me I could pick it up today.

Sucks to hear about the NA version not having the reversable cover. Dante tries to "keep it stylish" but apparently capcom does not :(. Oh well, not a big deal I guess. I never had a chance to play these during the ps2 days and Dante's one of my favorite characters in umvc3 so I'll definitely be picking this up asap. Anyone spot this at target yet? Hoping to find it there to get it with the b2g1 deal.

God, wtf is wrong with you people? "Oh it's not a deal durrrrr." "Oh you could just buy the PS2 ones durrrrrr." That's really annoying and not useful in the slightest. There are plenty of circumstances when MSRP is a deal. Getting something early would definitely be one of them.

bread's done
Back