D&D Anthology/NWN Complete on sale 3-29-3-31 via Atari.com

OK so I bought these as downloads the other weekend through Impulse; anyone know how to patch the games? If I click the update button on the game launcher it just fails.

They are more likely than not completely patched already.

I might bite on this deal, I know its been done a few times, GOG and gamersgate come to the front of my mind.. but I've avoided it due to a huge backlog but something tells me I should just grab it anyways.

Anybody know what kind of DRM (if any) these DD games from Atari come with? I have some of these games on GOG, but it'd be nice to complete the collection, hoping they have no DRM or something very limited.

[quote name='MSUHitman']OK so I bought these as downloads the other weekend through Impulse; anyone know how to patch the games? If I click the update button on the game launcher it just fails.[/QUOTE]

bought them as well last week from impulse. the game was crashing/not even running from launcher. i googled around and the thing that worked for me was going to where the game installed and made a desktop shortcut from the MAIN executable and it worked. mine patched. i'm pretty sure you can just download teh patch seperately and it should patch.

i am waiting for the enhanced edition for bg1 and 2 that comes out over the summer. that is a lot of gaming for $5 tho, torment is my all time favorite game

edit. picked up neverwinter for $7.50. never played it the series, but i loved the rest of these games in the genre, they should sell the early fallout series games as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dracula']i am waiting for the enhanced edition for bg1 and 2 that comes out over the summer. that is a lot of gaming for $5 tho, torment is my all time favorite game

edit. picked up neverwinter for $7.50. never played it the series, but i loved the rest of these games in the genre, they should sell the early fallout series games as well.[/QUOTE]

The early Fallout games are not Bioware/Black Isle titles.

But they are readily available everywhere... Steam, GOG.com, etc. Fallout 1 and 2 were on sale on Steam last week, and GOG sales them frequently for $2.99 each.

Thanks for the tip about the Enhanced editions of BG! Looks like they'll get an iPad release, too. Now that is intriguing.

ugh. i am trying to download neverwinter nights, it keeps trying to put the download on my little c drive(has 2 gigs of space). I have a pretty empty 1 TB drive but don't get the option of choosing to do the installation there, it just immediately tries to install on the little drive(it is a 10 gig installation). then the little drive fills up, it stops, clogs up my system, I try to delete it and start over. I tried emailing their customer service, hope they have some suggestions.

bread's done
Back