Tropico 4 : Modern Times $4.99 PCDL @ Gamestreamer.com

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
http://www.gamestreamer.com/games/tropico-4-modern-times-dlc

Not sure if this is just a price error or what, but you can grab the Tropico 4 Modern Times DLC (list price $19.99) for $4.99 at gamestreamer.com

Contrary to the websites name, it's not a steaming service (ALA OnLive), it's just another download site.

It is NOT COMPATIBLE with the Steam version

I grabbed it last night, entered the serial in my (US) Amazon copy of Tropico 4, and it download perfectly (650'ish MBs) and booted up no problem. After purchasing, your serial number is displayed, just toss it in the Tropico 4 launcher, and you are good to go.

Enjoy!

Great find man, downloading now. Love Tropico. I can't believe I got Tropico 4 AND this DLC for 10 bucks!

PS. I just hope this doesn't happen like another deal I found on here from a third party website that gave me a key for "The Sims 3 Pets" and got my EA account banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Decker']I thought Tropico 4 was a Steamworks game, isn't it?[/QUOTE]
Negative. The Steam version is the unique "Steam Special Edition" and can only be purchased on Steam.

[quote name='Decker']I thought Tropico 4 was a Steamworks game, isn't it?[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. A lot of games have unique Steam-only Steamworks versions. It's a growing trend.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Anybody else have any experiences with gamestreamer? This is a nice price, but are they on the up-and-up?[/QUOTE]
It looks like at least 3 of us have bought the game and registered the key with Kalypso fine. Multiple reputable sites (Gamasutra, for example) have articles referencing them. I would say that all points to legit.

Glad to see people are getting in on this deal!

Oh, and gamestreamer is linked directly from the Paradox website as a digital storefront, so no worries there.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Well.... the code I got doesn't work. When I put it into the Kalypso launcher, I get an "invalid code" message. :wall:[/QUOTE]
Are you sure you got the whole code in? When I copy/pasted mine it missed the last 4 letters so I had to manually type them in.

[quote name='rybrad']Are you sure you got the whole code in? When I copy/pasted mine it missed the last 4 letters so I had to manually type them in.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I manually typed it 6 or 7 times, then tried copy/pasting both from my email and my account page at gamestreamer's website a few more times. No dice. I sent them an email, but I imagine I won't even hear back until Monday. :censored:

bread's done
Back