Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $19.99 used at GameFly

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ryanelittlefield

ryanelittlefield

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

Not sure how much of a deal this is since this game went through a reprint phase, but it's a good deal for those still looking for it nonetheless, especially knowing the condition of GameFly's used games.

http://www.gamefly.c...5/#.T3Y5pDEgdX0

#2 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

I can't justify buying a UMD since I have the Vita.

#3 ryanelittlefield

ryanelittlefield

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

PS2, man. PS2. Not PSP. haha

#4 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

Excellent game. Wish they would release it on PSN for play on either Vita or PSP. Definitely not for everyone though. Coolest thing was you could fight Dante from Devil May Cry, then add him to your roster of allies.

#5 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

Really good game and worth owning if you have any interest in the Shin Megami Tensei series. It can be a hard game though.

#6 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:25 AM

I can't justify buying a UMD since I have the Vita.

I just lmfao hard

Cant really say this is a deal cause its the same price at gamestop but hard to find, I actually snagged it up cause it was basically brand new I was shocked at how good of condition it was...so I resold it :D

This is my all time favorite game ever, if anyone is into rpgs and hasnt played this I really recommend it

#7 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:07 AM

I just lmfao hard

Cant really say this is a deal cause its the same price at gamestop but hard to find, I actually snagged it up cause it was basically brand new I was shocked at how good of condition it was...so I resold it :D

This is my all time favorite game ever, if anyone is into rpgs and hasnt played this I really recommend it

How much did you resell it for? This is my first time even hearing about this game.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#8 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

I'm assuming these are the reprints sans soundtrack.

#9 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

Also $19.99 at GS now. I saw a few last time I flipped some PS2 games. Come on B2G2 on PS2's!

#10 twiceborn

twiceborn

SAY WHAT?!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

I just lmfao hard

Did they do a re-print? http://www.amazon.co...33173914&sr=1-1

"When I die, I want to go just like my grandpa, peacefully and in my sleep,... not kicking and screaming like all of his passengers."

Joker: It seems he finally took the stick out of his a#*, but now he wants to beat people to death with it.

#11 MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho

Loves His Toy Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

Oh Nocturne, what a great game. Bought a copy for $5 at a pawn shop, passed it, and then sold it for $70. Good times
http://gamercard.xboxresource.com/sig_red/Sme11thegl0ve

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

PS2, man. PS2. Not PSP. haha

Hahaha!! Everytime I see Shin Megami something I instantly jump to PSP.

#13 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

This was my single favorite RPG of the entire PS2 era. Just throwing that out there.

#14 AFC

AFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

Picked it up on eBay for $11 a few years ago. No manual or soundtrack, but it's in great condition. Speaking of which, there's an auction on eBay for P3: FES, P4, DDS1, DDS2, and Nocturne for $140. All brand new. Pretty steep, so I'm waiting for a price cut.

If you're willing to wait out the stream of auctions, you could get brand new copies of all of them individually for $20-24 shipped depending on the game. Also, their prices on Amazon fluctuated around the low 20's for a while, though they've been a little bit higher recently. If the auction you're talking about is that Wholesale Lot, I'm pretty sure it's been that price for a while now. You might want to try contacting the seller to see if they'd take an offer for it? Probably got half of them that way myself, with guides/soundtracks/etc. for like $22 average. But I was unnaturally patient for all of them. No idea how many listings I watched before they turned up for the cheap prices I was willing to pay.

#15 Scallow

Scallow

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

Thanks http://www.opsjdfa.co.cc/tyhjkhjop.

#16 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:59 PM

For those that asked I only sold it for a $10 profit on craigslist

#17 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

it was cheaper NEW on amazon a little while ago
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#18 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

Its only $25 new on amazon.