193 replies to this topic

#151 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

My pickups from ComicFest this weekend.

Spoiler

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everybody thinks everyone else's stinks"

#152 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

I really really like that first ninja turtles one. Awesome!

#153 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

I'm going to have to post some pictures later. I picked up a new Vita yesterday, which I'm pretty excited about. Not so much for the handheld or its available games but mainly because I didn't pay a cent for it.

A Seiko watch. While not expensive

Not expensive? Aren't those things around $500? Or did you manage to get one that's not batshit-crazy expensive? If you paid that much and you seriously think it's not expensive, then I would like to inform you that my birthday is coming up and I have always been a loyal friend to you. Of course, even if you didn't spend an assload of money on it, you are still welcome to shower me with gifts.

Edited by ZombieToast, 22 April 2012 - 02:06 PM.

#154 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

Got these from target using the $20 coupons

Posted Image

#155 shadow007

shadow007

映画 | | Vivre Sa Vie | | 映画

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

13 assassins-9.99
Psycho-4.99 Posted Image

#156 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:47 AM

I'm going to have to post some pictures later. I picked up a new Vita yesterday, which I'm pretty excited about. Not so much for the handheld or its available games but mainly because I didn't pay a cent for it.

Not expensive? Aren't those things around $500? Or did you manage to get one that's not batshit-crazy expensive? If you paid that much and you seriously think it's not expensive, then I would like to inform you that my birthday is coming up and I have always been a loyal friend to you. Of course, even if you didn't spend an assload of money on it, you are still welcome to shower me with gifts.

I spent just a little over $500 for that watch which really isn't that much considering some of the watches are my and many's watch list can cost upward of $20-30k... I am still saving towards that goal.

Watches are man jewlery.

but hey, I got this Casio earlier this month, fond memories and I wear it with pride :) $15 from amazon!

Posted Image

#157 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

I spent just a little over $500 for that watch which really isn't that much considering some of the watches are my and many's watch list can cost upward of $20-30k... I am still saving towards that goal.

Just a matter of perspective, I guess. There could be a place that sells watches for $15,000,000 and I don't think it would make a $500 watch any less expensive. Hell, I think a $50 watch is expensive, but I couldn't imagine spending more than $5 for one. Heh. Well, I do have a watch that was $25 (one of these), but my mom bought it for me 20 years ago, so it doesn't quite count.

#158 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

I am loving my most recent pick ups.

Posted Image

The lowball items I've got so far. I totally missed when bidding on them that some were sealed.

Posted Image

Thanks for coming back in stock Amazon.

Posted Image

I found Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Duke Nukem the other day in Gamestop. PSP2 was a no brainer, and I figured I wouldn't find Duke Nukem's CE much cheaper than $20.

Posted Image

Om nom nom reproduction cartridges.

Posted Image

I found these at Target the other day, and it's exactly the type of shelves I've been looking for. I'm probably going to go back and buy at least two more, I'm just slightly turned off by having yet another big wall of video games.

#159 Obiwan456

Obiwan456

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Posted Image

Picked these up Saturday at GameStop. Paid like $213...I think. Well if you take off the Mortal Kombat that I traded back I only paid $185. And that's paid in credit. Didn't spend anything out of pocket for it. While there i also renewed my Power Up Card, so I should be getting a b2g1 coupon soon, so I'll be using that to pick up some more games for it.

#160 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

Not a whole lot to show off because I'm really trying to cut back on purchases right now, but here we go...

Posted Image
Just some Skylanders and my awesome Skyrim shirt. Unfortunately, Shirtpunch uses different shirts now and they don't have any kind of stretch/give to them, so I need to lose a few more pounds before it feels comfortable.

Posted Image
Free stuff from the final month of House Party.

Posted Image
I don't plan on ever watching anything on my PSP, but Aeon Flux was one of my favorite shows as a kid and it was cheap. These were also free, paid for with GameStop credit. I know some people might argue that it's technically not free if you use credit, but considering that I got the credit by trading in free games, I say it still counts. All that matters is that not a single penny came out of my pocket. And I've still got a fair amount of credit, which I will probably use to go towards a Wii U. I need some Vita games, but there isn't anything really good out on shelves yet, so I'm going to download some games once I get my $100 in PSN cards from Langers.

And now something you always hoped wouldn't be shared:
Spoiler

Oh, and yes, those are Care Bears flashcards in the background of my pictures. I'm teaching my little boy shapes and colors (I'm hoping he'll have it down before his second birthday) and Care Bears are awesome, so there you have it.

#161 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

AC:R from Target, everything else but the SNES games are from a gamestop I stopped at. The 2 SNES games are from a goodwill for 3.99 each

Posted Image

#162 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Halo CE and Gunstringer both from the GameFly used sale. Both games came in pristine condition with unused DLC codes. Duke Nukem new from Amazon after the price drop.

Posted Image
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#163 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:03 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#164 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

All from CAG and the flea market. The RE case and Ruby manual were .50 each, and the controller was $1. It's a programmable/rapid fire Genesis controller.

Posted Image

#165 Scootsy

Scootsy

T'wolves/Magic/Bulls Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

AC:R from Target, everything else but the SNES games are from a gamestop I stopped at. The 2 SNES games are from a goodwill for 3.99 each

Posted Image

That's a lot of quality games! Nice finds, don't ever let go of 2K8, that is easily the most fun basketball game I have ever played. The post moves are so fun to use! The cover was also the last positive thing to happen to Greg Oden's career lol :lol:

#166 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

I never thought I'd get Lufia 2 CIB.

Posted Image

#167 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

I've got Here Is Greenwood...I think that's the first anime I've seen in your collection that I actually own (although I'm sure there must be others that we share). I really wish that would've panned out as a series.

#168 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

I'm a sucker for Blue Stinger.

#169 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

I've got Here Is Greenwood...I think that's the first anime I've seen in your collection that I actually own (although I'm sure there must be others that we share). I really wish that would've panned out as a series.

Yeah, it's just one of those series they put together quickly because of the manga, but then they didn't really get enough funding to go any further. Great show still.
Posted Image

#170 VashandWolfwood

VashandWolfwood

Space Available For Rent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

Picked up Uncharted 3 for 10 and the Uncharted 1-2 double pack for 20.
Posted Image

#171 DjHero_X

DjHero_X

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

Picked of Trails of the Sky at my PX for 9.98. :) I'm Happy!!

#172 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Posted Image
"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#173 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
CAG Lowball, Newegg, and those disk-only PS1 games $5 each from a very strange ebay listing.
Posted Image
My oldest brother was packing up some of his stuff and found these. Was more then happy to take them off his hands.

Posted Image

#174 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

Thx to CAG trading and lowballs
Posted Image
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#175 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#176 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Well this is probably my favorite gaming item I have ever purchased :D

Indianapolis Colts themed Xbox 360! Got it with the controller( which has blue/white LED lights ) for $40. Sadly it has the RROD but I will try to fix it. If I can't it'll be used as a display in my room. I could sell the controller for $30 easily so not being able to fix would not be a big deal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#177 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

I see the blue LEDs didn't help the system solve the overheating issue like they say online. Sucks:cold:

#178 Ferrari Racer

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

I see the blue LEDs didn't help the system solve the overheating issue like they say online. Sucks:cold:

wait they're supposed to help it?! how?!

#179 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

wait they're supposed to help it?! how?!

Everyone knows blue LEDs make it cooler, red LEDs make it faster, and green LEDs make it quieter and more efficient. This information has been available since the dawn of the LED, I thought everyone knew it#-o

#180 LemonJelllo

LemonJelllo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

Picked these up at Best Buy for $33 out of pocket after some trade-ins and a coupon :D

Posted Image

Edited by LemonJelllo, 27 April 2012 - 03:54 AM.

Currently Playing:

:360: Borderlands
:ps3: Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption

Games left in backlog: 14