Feedback
5 (100%)
http://rewards.xbox.com/triple-play-offer/

Game On.

Games are even better with Xbox LIVE! Whether you're break
dancing in your living room with Kinect or downloading the latest
games, add-ons or Avatar items - Xbox LIVE will help you get
your game on.

1. Play any Kinect game for 2 hours or more during the month of April. Game titles are found here.

OR
  2. Experience multi-player gaming on Xbox LIVE for 10 hours or more during the month of April.

OR
  3. Spend 800 Microsoft Points or more on game-related items in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace during the month of April (qualifying items include the following: Games on Demand, Game Add-Ons, or Arcade game titles).
+
Be Entertained.

Xbox LIVE connects you to amazing entertainment - HD movies, TV shows, sports and music, too. Experience it on your Xbox 360 console in one of the following ways:

1. Spend 400 Microsoft Points or more on any movie or television content in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace during the month of April.

OR
  2. Use any of these entertainment apps for 10 hours or more during the month of April:
+
Be Social.

Xbox LIVE lets you stay in touch with friends and family on the biggest screen in your house. Play games, stay in touch and share your fun with everyone who's important - near or far.

1. Use Facebook through your Xbox LIVE account for 1 hour or more during the month of April.

OR
  2. Watch YouTube through your Xbox LIVE account for 1 hour or more during the month of April.

OR
  3. Connect over Video Kinect for 1 hour or more during the month of April.
=
300MSP

still think it's too much requirements for a mere 300 points, i for one am not a heavy gamer and find this tiresome to achieve..i make double hat amount from bing in half the period :p

[quote name='handakof']still think it's too much requirements for a mere 300 points, i for one am not a heavy gamer and find this tiresome to achieve..i make double hat amount from bing in half the period :p[/QUOTE]

Kinect Fun Labs is considered a kinect game, I assume you could just leave it on for 2 hours, regardless if you even have a kinect. Same goes for the other two, leave crackle or any other video app on overnight, it just says you have to use the app for 10 hours, not be watching anything on it. Then do the same with youtube or facebook and get your 300 points.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how many 300 points can you get[/QUOTE]

You can't earn more than 300 points from the triple play per account.

Thanks for the heads up - I do most of those things anyway so now I can just make sure I watch an hour of YouTube this month in addition to online play and Netflix.

Would be good if the rewards site has some sort of checkbox that showed when you've passed each part. Though I'll do all of them done no trouble, it'd be good if I could know they counted.

Well, I'm getting ME1 now since it qualifies for this and I'll just watch netflix on xbox than on my ps3 and tablet, then finally mess around on youtube for an hour

Thanks OP. At least now they're having other ways to earn points other than renewing membership through MS or the surveys

I'll do the MP gaming one, the others I can just leave my xbox on for when I'm doing something else. I got rid of netflix but own a movie on zune so I'll just stream it about 12 times and should be over 10 hours.

[quote name='Xuang']I watched MLP on youtube for a hour but didn't get 100 MSP what gives?[/QUOTE]

You have to do all 3 and then you get 300 MSP. You don't get 100 MSP separately for each.

[quote name='betterdayz']is there any way to track what you done or if its completed?? thx[/QUOTE]

I agree, this would be nice to know.

Crackle EPIX ESPN on Xbox LIVE HBO GO Hulu Plus iHeartRadio Last.FM MSN with MSNBC.com Netflix Syfy TMZ UFC® on Xbox LIVE VEVO VUDU Movies Zune

U should add this to the post

[quote name='InvaderZim']Too much work and too little in return...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i second that. Plus there is no checklist.

Well... I wonder if anything with a sort of "passive" multiplayer like Dark Souls will count towards the first 100 MSP... more important, do you need to be part of their Rewards program to be eligible for this offer? Because, AFAIK, my state (Italy) is still out... :(

[quote name='Junpei']Well... I wonder if anything with a sort of "passive" multiplayer like Dark Souls will count towards the first 100 MSP... more important, do you need to be part of their Rewards program to be eligible for this offer? Because, AFAIK, my state (Italy) is still out... :([/QUOTE]

Seeing as the 'reward' is sitting on the 'xbox rewards' website would indicate it is for members of the Xbox Reward Programme...

Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand
Looks like you're SOL.

[quote name='LondonGaijin']Looks like you're SOL.[/QUOTE]

Guess so... I held to a tiny ray of hope since their "informative" pages are the Xbox home page plain ones, so I thought this might be a sort of "universal" promotion, but alas... I'll turn it to the attention of my eligible friends, then :)

[quote name='Redeema']You forgot Xfinity, that's my ticket in. Plus, they have stuff in HD that isn't available OnDemand.[/QUOTE]

Xfinity and fios were not on the list, that sucks because I'll be using xfinity A Lot

Also does everyone's YouTube app work? I got a new update and now it just stays at a black screen.

[quote name='garrett007']Xfinity and fios were not on the list, that sucks because I'll be using xfinity A Lot

Also does everyone's YouTube app work? I got a new update and now it just stays at a black screen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it works for me. After the update, it stayed at a black screen for about 5 seconds and then it started loading.

pretty easy...except for wasting an hour on the useless Facebook app. hopefully there is some way to queue up an hour long YouTube video and then go to work.

[quote name='murph17']pretty easy...except for wasting an hour on the useless Facebook app. hopefully there is some way to queue up an hour long YouTube video and then go to work.[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm doing, and what I did with the ESPN app.

BTW, just need 30 more minutes of youtube guys. I'll let you all know if I received or not! Hopefully 300 MSP here I come :bouncy:

[quote name='Geco17']BTW, just need 30 more minutes of youtube guys. I'll let you all know if I received or not! Hopefully 300 MSP here I come :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

XBL Rewards never credit right away.

Xbox LIVE Rewards
http://rewards.xbox.com/triple-play/terms-and-conditions/

3. How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period, visit http://rewards.xbox.com/triple-play-offer/ and follow the links and instructions to participate in the Offer. Complete at least one (1) action from each of the three (3) categories listed below (Gaming, Entertainment, and Social) through your Xbox LIVE account and receive three hundred (300) Microsoft Points deposited directly into your Xbox LIVE Rewards account no later than May 15, 2012:

Ok a few questions,

1. I am already a xbox rewards member and have been for over a year, do i have to sign up for the tripple play or is it automatic.

2. So all i need to do is play 10 hours of BF3, Watch Netflix for 10 hours and do 1 hour of youtube(usually a wwe RAW or Smackdown show for me) and i score?

[quote name='Xuang']I watched MLP on youtube for a hour but didn't get 100 MSP what gives?[/QUOTE]mlp is now on netflix to along with the other cartoons on the hub network

OP should update the op to indicate what needs to be done if you just have gold and no other subscriptions.

For Entertained/Social, I have no idea what's free or what needs to be downloaded. If there are free stuff I can just click on it leave it that's fine but the 10 hr requirement for Entertained is crazy.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']OP should update the op to indicate what needs to be done if you just have gold and no other subscriptions.

For Entertained/Social, I have no idea what's free or what needs to be downloaded. If there are free stuff I can just click on it leave it that's fine but the 10 hr requirement for Entertained is crazy.[/QUOTE]

Listening to music on Last.FM or iHeartRadio is free for your 10 hours of usage. You could run some free movies through Crackle like Ghostbusters 1 and 2 as well.

For Social, just use Youtube.

No idea if you actually have to be using it by playing a video or just letting the open app sit there for an hour. I'm not taking any chances so I've been making sure to run some stuff. My luck dictates that I leave the app open then Xbox Rewards tries to make excuses to not pay up the 300 points.

Would be nice if there was a checklist to make sure everything works right, but hopefully it does and we all get 300 points :D

[quote name='bob101910']Would be nice if there was a checklist to make sure everything works right, but hopefully it does and we all get 300 points :D[/QUOTE]

That would be great, these MS promotions are so iffy to begin with it would be nice to know if it was working/keeping track.

[quote name='Mugatu']That would be great, these MS promotions are so iffy to begin with it would be nice to know if it was working/keeping track.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'd definitely like some kind of tracker...

[quote name='murph17']XBL Rewards never credit right away.[/QUOTE]

I knew that. I'm just saying as soon as it goes in my account for queue I'll let everyone know, that's what I'm saying. I just worded it wrong

The hardest one for me is the social requirement but I already spent 30 min watching mostly stupid videos on the Youtube app. I just finished watching How I Met Your Mother and started Mad Men so 10 hours on Netflix should be easy. I also bought Joe Danger yesterday so I only have to spend 200 msp and I'll be good.

bread's done
Back