Photo
- - - - -

$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2476 replies to this topic

#31 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

I'm glad this was posted because it helped me remember that I still haven't received my ME3 gc. It's certainly a tempting deal since I was planning on getting it anyways, but I want to make sure my whole GCU thing is straightened out and I have my other GC beforehand. If not, then I'll just have to pass.

pre-order now & keep the slip if you change your mind get a refund or $5 applied to another purchase.

....or I could just do that. Long day.

#32 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:31 PM

I'm glad this was posted because it helped me remember that I still haven't received my ME3 gc. It's certainly a tempting deal since I was planning on getting it anyways, but I want to make sure my whole GCU thing is straightened out and I have my other GC beforehand. If not, then I'll just have to pass.

....or I could just do that. Long day.

I'm tryin to see if they upgrade the gamers club can we get more instant deals & more credit for pre-ordering LE/SE/CE's. If there's enuf support the gamers club as we know will change into the hands down best gaming program period & most things will be linked to coupons/codes that work instantly so we know everything is done correct right away.
http://forums.bestbu...ub/idi-p/492283

#33 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:36 PM

they should offer the same preorder gc deal for darksiders 2/ce. if they do, ill buy it day 1.

I'm tryin to see if they upgrade the gamers club can we get more instant deals & more credit for pre-ordering LE/SE/CE's. If there's enuf support the gamers club as we know will change into the hands down best gaming program period & most things will be linked to coupons/codes that work instantly so we know everything is done correct right away.
http://forums.bestbu...ub/idi-p/492283

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#34 sirplue

sirplue

is truly, outrageous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:46 PM

http://www.cheapassg...=314251&page=23
Other CAGs have received their ME3 Gift Cards by emailing twelpforce@bestbuy.com.

The $20 gift card offer for Max Payne 3 was just officially unveiled on the website right now. I think there will be more $20 gift cards to come on new releases at Best Buy plus other stuff, cause they have made a new RZ Gamers Club offers section on the website.

Edit: Max Payne 3 Special Edition will only be available for pre-order till April 2. Best Buy will no longer accept pre-orders for the special edition after that date.

thank you, I just sent an email. We'll see what comes of it...

#35 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

havent seen a price adjust opportunity yet, and time is ticking. anyone have any luck? I havent seen any of those 10% off any electronics item phone coupons either..
Posted Image

#36 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

havent seen a price adjust opportunity yet, and time is ticking. anyone have any luck? I havent seen any of those 10% off any electronics item phone coupons either..

If you never mentioned that... I would have never remembered those things!

They sure were useful...
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#37 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

sarcasm on the internet? when did this start happening?

but seriously I havent seen the any of these max payne $20 gift card threads so I figured I would put out a friendly reminder that we have nearly 1 week left.
Posted Image

#38 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

I just want to make sure my math is correct in this. I bought the game on May 18th and I am premiere silver. I will have until July 1st to price match, is that correct?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#39 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

wish I was premier.... wow. with the way pricing has stuck for this game it looks as though only silvers will get an adjustment.
Posted Image

#40 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

wish I was premier.... wow. with the way pricing has stuck for this game it looks as though only silvers will get an adjustment.

Well if you picked up late in the week you should have 2 more sale weeks to PM.
Posted Image

#41 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

Don't silver members get 60 days to PM now?

#42 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

I am not sure if the change has happened yet, but even if it did the game was not puchased during that policy, it was during the 45 days.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#43 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

Any word on the dlc code?

#44 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

starts June 18th it'll work for all the fall games though pretty much $40 w/$20 credit across the board. Add in using credit to pay for some & you can have all the fall releases for $150ish or less. It'll workout = or better than the 5 for $100 deal & there's still the @gamer coupons too. We won't see $15 games till 2013 on the fall ones but some of the summer ones will be.

#45 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:32 PM

Any word on the dlc code?

Max Payne 3: Local Justice Map Pack - June 2012

So I would assume sometime this month? Not really helpful I guess.
Posted Image

#46 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:18 AM

50% off Dirt 3, and $20 off Game of Thrones.

#47 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:25 AM

Is Dirt 3 worth $15?

#48 Foxconn Worker

Foxconn Worker

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:29 AM

yes im getting it looking at the reviews from metacritc does anyone know if it has been cheaper might hold out if it did

#49 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:29 AM

If they have a sale on GOThrones to $39.99 I'll pick it up at $19.99 because I like the show (assuming the coupons stack).

#50 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:31 AM

When do these two coupons expire ? I'm going to print them out and hold them in hopes of being able to stack them with a sale for these two games
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#51 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:32 AM

If they have a sale on GOThrones to $39.99 I'll pick it up at $19.99 because I like the show (assuming the coupons stack).

The coupons do stack just like MW3 this week for $24.99.

#52 murphyspub

murphyspub

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:16 AM

The GoT offer is no appearing for me. Has this gone live yet?

#53 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

In Store only. You also need to bring a printed coupon from your RZ account if you don't have the BB smartphone app.

#54 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

Not yet. From what I've seen they usually aren't viewable in your RZ account until sometime tomorrow afternoon but don't quote me on that :-#

#55 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:24 AM

Yeah RWZ offers usually take another day or two before actually appearing.
I was even wondering how you even knew about these but I assume it's on the BB website.

#56 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

When do these two coupons expire ? I'm going to print them out and hold them in hopes of being able to stack them with a sale for these two games

6/24/2012

Yeah RWZ offers usually take another day or two before actually appearing.
I was even wondering how you even knew about these but I assume it's on the BB website.

Best Buy tends to update there smartphone app ahead of the main website. I also see the DOTD prices earlier on it than the main website.;)

#57 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

50% off Dirt 3, and $20 off Game of Thrones.

Am I safe in assuming that this is only for the standard and not the complete version of Dirt 3?

I've been tempted by Amazon's $29.99 sale price for the complete edition, but, if it works out to $19.99 from Best Buy, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

#58 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

Am I safe in assuming that this is only for the standard and not the complete version of Dirt 3?

I've been tempted by Amazon's $29.99 sale price for the complete edition, but, if it works out to $19.99 from Best Buy, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

I just checked the app, and the offer links directly to the standard version that is retailing for $29.99. So $15 after the 50% off.

#59 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

I checked the app and it's showing a $20 off Max Payne 3 offer ($39.99 after coupon) though it doesn't appear on the website. Anyone know if this could be worked into some kind of price match?

#60 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:29 AM

I checked the app and it's showing a $20 off Max Payne 3 offer ($39.99 after coupon) though it doesn't appear on the website. Anyone know if this could be worked into some kind of price match?

when does the $20 off max payne 3 offer expire?