Photo
- - - - -

$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2476 replies to this topic

#61 Foxconn Worker

Foxconn Worker

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:31 AM

so the people who got max payne 3 with 20 preorder coupon can pricematch the price 4 39.99 that would be sweet.

#62 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

when does the $20 off max payne 3 offer expire?

Valid 06/10/12 - 06/23/12

so the people who got max payne 3 with 20 preorder coupon can pricematch the price 4 39.99 that would be sweet.

That's what I'm wondering.

#63 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:44 AM

I'm trying to figure out how to get a PM. I'm not expecting them to PM/apply a coupon on a previous purchase but maybe if you purchased a copy at $40 and then attempted a PM? Then return the $40 copy you just bought. Seems a bit of a hassle though.

#64 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

Probably need to do a return and re-buy with coupon. I don't see an outright pricematch working without manager approval, cause that would be coupon matching not price matching. :lol:

#65 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

I'm trying to figure out how to get a PM. I'm not expecting them to PM/apply a coupon on a previous purchase but maybe if you purchased a copy at $40 and then attempted a PM? Then return the $40 copy you just bought. Seems a bit of a hassle though.

Yea. Not sure it's possible because it's a coupon. PM Target sale price of $49.99 might be the only option still for those who got in on the $20 GC pre order promotion.

#66 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:50 AM

Do you guys know if I would be able to price match the item if I forgot to use my reward zone card? I have the 45 day period because I'm silver and I also did report the missing points.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#67 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:56 AM

Probably need to do a return and re-buy with coupon. I don't see an outright pricematch working without manager approval, cause that would be coupon matching not price matching. :lol:

Isn't there any repercussions to someone who bought MP3 when the $20 offer was still available, spent it and then returned the game?

#68 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:58 AM

Hrm .. I had preordered MP3 as a .com order. Hopefully BB CS will let me PM this deal since it's "in-store?"

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#69 Foxconn Worker

Foxconn Worker

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

im guessing they will just refund you 40$ instead of 60 not sure though thats how other stores do it

#70 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:05 AM

Isn't there any repercussions to someone who bought MP3 when the $20 offer was still available, spent it and then returned the game?

I probably will do the Target $10 PM but not this coupon offer. Pretty happy with the way BB is handling video game deals and the $20 GC I already received.

#71 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

when they did the "pre order 5 and get $100 in reward zone points" deal they price adjusted for sale prices AND for coupons. I brought in a 10% off barcode coupon that came off an app or something, they took it.
Posted Image

#72 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

The RZ Coupons are tied to your RZ account correct? Meaning they are just one use coupons?

I wanted to PM my preorder pickup as well as get a second copy but I don't think that'll be possible will it?

#73 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

yes they are one use. it was only 1 offer per rz account.
Posted Image

#74 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:18 AM

Doubt I'd be able to pm target/coupon. Right?

#75 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

Nice. Time to go and try for a PM on Max Payne 3. While this is a coupon, it is also a automatic coupon tied with your RZ account I believe they should PM it. It's automatically done with the system. There is no harm in trying and getting MP3 for $20 is well worth it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#76 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

Doubt I'd be able to pm target/coupon. Right?

Right. No coupon stacking with PMs without an override...

#77 inkcil

inkcil

I went from "Ashy to Thrifty"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

anyone have any luck getting them to allow the coupon on Dirt 3 complete edition?

#78 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

I probably will do the Target $10 PM but not this coupon offer. Pretty happy with the way BB is handling video game deals and the $20 GC I already received.

I am with you. The $10 is nit worth the hassle of arguing with CS or trying some end around. The people at my BBY like me and I want to keep it thst way.

#79 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Just so you guys know, you do not have to print anything out. The offer is sent to your card (like CVS) when you claim it.

#80 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Will this work on dirt 3 complete? If so, score

#81 tribalnoise

tribalnoise

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

the coupon shows valid for standard edition SKUs only

#82 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'm thinking a lot of people did it on ME3, which is why future 20 GC deals come in the form of RZ certs.

If it was a price drop on MP3, I'd go back and price match but this seems like too much work. Amazon is giving $34 TIV so I'm just gonna trade it in and consider it a $7 rental.

BB has been good to me this year.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#83 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

Seems like now is when we need SDers to see if when they returned the game after getting the gift card if they only got $40 back

#84 pholly

pholly

Best In The World

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

I can't find the Dirt 3 coupon on the site or by using the link.

#85 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

Turtle Beach XP500 is on sale this week so it's only $179.99 after sale price and comes with free shipping.

After reading some Amazon customer reviews I may go pick these up.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#86 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

The RZ Coupons are tied to your RZ account correct? Meaning they are just one use coupons?

I wanted to PM my preorder pickup as well as get a second copy but I don't think that'll be possible will it?

You can use it multiple times. I bought 2 copies of Goldeneye last week. I didn't test it out fully but the cashier opted to ring me up as two separate purchases and the discount still worked.

Now playing:

:ps4: inFAMOUS: Second Son
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#87 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

the coupon shows valid for standard edition SKUs only

Meh. The DLC has some cool stuff for gearheads like me. That E30 M3 rally car FTW

#88 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

MAKE SURE THEY DO A PRICE MATCH & NOT A RETURN/REBUY OR YOU'LL LOSE THE $20 GIFTCARD

Your gonna need to buy MP3 again using the coupon 1st, then take the receipt from the $40 price & have BB pm using that. The BB gc won't register on the receipt so it's just a simple pm.

end result $40 + $20 credit = Happy CAG

Edited by Enuf, 11 June 2012 - 05:19 AM.

#89 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

seems like now is when we need sders to see if when they returned the game after getting the gift card if they only got $40 back

do not return the game it has to be a price match

#90 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

The Dirt 3 offer isn't working for me...